Leo Gura

Guess How Much It Costs To Attend A Jordan Peterson Talk

52 posts in this topic

Well, we know that many celebrities out there have sold tickets for approximately that amount of money. What’s so new about that?

I did watch that Ethan vs Jordy vid Leo posted, but I am not sure what point he is making.?

Edited by Hardkill

Funny, I just looked his upcoming talk in San Francisco which is going for $200. I’m more curious in seeing what kind of people actually go to these talks rather than him.

My brother got some tickets for around £50 each, but he says that was within the first hour of them being for sale, and the price has gone up to about £300 since then. 

Haha my guess was way off...

Either way I wouldn't go even if it were free :P

Stories are made for children to fall asleep, and adults to wake up.

27 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

You guys are insane. I should be charging you more.

It's $300

What's would you say is the estimated anual ammount of money that you're not cashing from a actualized.org because you're deliberately not milking it? Any plans to change this anytime soon ?

🗣️🗯️  personal dev Log Lyfe Journal 🗿🎭 ~ Raw , Emotional, Unfiltered

3 minutes ago, ItsNick said:

Haha my guess was way off...

Either way I wouldn't go even if it were free :P

if it was free i'd go for sure

but if he keeps ranting about the environment then i might leave or heckle :) 

does lobster have tiers like a gold club, silver club, diamond club, etc? tony robins does something like that and in the highest one you get to shake his hand or some bullshit lol 

28 minutes ago, Lyubov said:

does lobster have tiers like a gold club, silver club, diamond club, etc? tony robins does something like that and in the highest one you get to shake his hand or some bullshit lol 

xDxD

3 hours ago, Lyubov said:

For $5000 you get to eat lobster with JP after the show while he rants in your ear about how the sky can't be blue because sky means everything.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

For $5000 you get to eat lobster with JP after the show while he rants in your ear about how the sky can't be blue because sky means everything.

How much does it cost to eat chicken with you (since you don't eat lobster xD)? 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

He will say that the sky is a mix of blue and orange because America is stage Blue and Orange and the American lifestyle is the best lifestyle in the world so all of the sky throughout the whole world always has to be a mix of orange and blue.

Edited by Hardkill

7 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

You guys are insane. I should be charging you more.

Are you still thinking about holding in-person workshops..? ? 

$350 for a Leo's course is indeed so small, in comparison with other courses out there and what's inside them

Edited by Hello from Russia

Very interesting. I'm on board with you on that JP has gone astray and I'm still trying to figure out what keeps people like him from developing further. Maybe the toxic fame he received some years ago or maybe it's more complicated than that. But what I have been noticing recently which was really interesting, was that whenever I was drawn to JP talks it was somehow a reflection of my own level of consciousness. Without going any further, I want to draw this conclusion: 

The whole moralizing and demonizing people like JP can be a great barrier on our own growth. It can be a distraction! It can be a good reason for an uneducated ego to get blown up. After all, however idiot JP seems to be, he has a decent understanding of psychology even though he might not be conscious of half of it. Let's work hard on ourselves and not repeat the history with ignorant people like JP.

I've been to a talk when he went on tour, and it costed me something like $79. 

I forgive my past, I release the future, and I honor how I feel in the present. 

As low as $75, $300 some places lol.

https://www.stubhub.ca/dr-jordan-b-peterson-tickets/performer/100276573/

I thought this thread was gonna be about it costing $1,000+ too.

This seems pretty standard. Why would anybody do anything for less than $100/seat?

Yes you should be charging us more. I'm just waiting for a new course or book to buy, I'll be there on day one. I'd probably pay $300 to attend an Actualized.org live event after covid, as long as it was only a couple hours drive away. Tony Robbins seminars are like $650 - $3,000 and I feel like I'd get as much value or more from you.

@JosephKnecht personally I just wanted to see his body in the flesh because I created attachment to him because his teachings catalyzed my self improvement journey. 

I forgive my past, I release the future, and I honor how I feel in the present. 

2 hours ago, Yarco said:

Tony Robbins seminars are like $650 - $3,000

A Robbins seminar is multiple full days of intense teachings.

JP is not doing seminars. He's just giving a lecture/rant for a few hours. It's like an RSD free tour, except you pay him $300, Lol. Quite the grift.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

3 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

A Robbins seminar is multiple full days of intense teachings.

JP is not doing seminars. He's just giving a lecture/rant for a few hours. It's like an RSD free tour, except you pay him $300, Lol. Quite the grift.

So, you think that JP's seminars are a total waste of time?