itachi uchiha

Is it possible to get a 7/10 woman

108 posts in this topic

@Yarco yeah i only want 7 as it is decent and is the sweet spot.if i work on myself and improve and somehow move from 6 to 7 will i get a 7 girl?.redpill say it will be very difficult to get a same no woman like if iam 7 it is difficult to get 7 and impossible to get 8

13 minutes ago, itachi uchiha said:

redpill say it will be very difficult to get a same no woman like if iam 7 it is difficult to get 7 and impossible to get 8

Red pill is not 100% true. There are some truths to the movement, but it is an incomplete ideology. Many parts of reality that red pillers are certain are true, are in fact not

2 hours ago, itachi uchiha said:

redpill say it will be very difficult to get a same no woman like if iam 7 it is difficult to get 7 and impossible to get 8

For both men and women I would say it's fairly easy to date up to 2 points above or below your own score. Of course the more desirable you can make yourself the easier it will be, so try to become the best man that you can (physically, conversationally, materially... all aspects.)

@Raptorsin7 how can u say looks dont matter.i lived with 9 and 10 looking guys in my college and from my experience it matter a lot but i do not have the writing skills to express it.so i will quote here a comment made in reddit which i resonate with

"""Disclaimer: this post may sound very cocky and arrogant, but I’m just laying out the facts for you.

See me in my avatar? That’s me. I’d say I’m conventionally attractive and a 9/10 in looks. I used to model when I was younger and always got girls ever since I was in middle school. I lost my virginity at 14. I only found this sub because my friends all wanted my to teach them what I was doing; and I found the industry very fascinating. (I’m a big fan of applied science and methodologies).

My friends always called me a natural. But guess what? I don’t use any of the techniques taught in game. I just say “Hi I’m (my name)” or “How’s it going?” Then I ask what they do, what they like. Extremely basic stuff. I almost always have the girl suggest or hint we find somewhere quiet.

Looks are 95% of seduction. I’m sorry but this industry is there to MAKE MONEY. Why would they ever admit that looks are nearly all that matter? That would turn away the majority of their customers, and people with my level of looks don’t need these products, hence these industries would cease to exist.

Another example. I had a below average looking friend. He practiced game for over 10 years and was still not able to land any particularly hot girls. Girls I’d never sleep with. 3 years ago, he was thinking of getting work done on his face. I told him not to because this is what basically everyone says to you (you’re great just the way you are!) and there’s a huge social stigma behind getting cosmetic surgery even though the majority of celebrities get it done (see Kylie Jenner).

He ignored me and had some work done on his face, a rhinoplasty, lateral canthoplasty, and a jaw implant. Total cost was probably like $15-20k but he swears this is the best investment he’s put into game and I as dirty as it sounds to admit, I have to 100% agree. More than any boot camp, more than any product, more than a nice car.

The dude gets approached all the time now by very attractive girls. His matches on tinder went from a few a month to over 22 a day. He is taller than me so he gets even more girls than I do now. Before, he got probably 5% of the women I did. I’m not even exaggerating these things.

So yeah, your face is #1 followed your body, followed by your money (as this will allow you to look better). Everything else is WAY WAY WAY less important.

Don’t buy the bullshit snake oil sold in the community. You didn’t get laid because of techniques, they simply gave you the confidence to get the girls that you would have already gotten given your level of looks. Super models don’t date 6/10 looking men. They date someone equally good looking or slightly less so.

I’ll end this post before it gets too long. I hope you don’t ignore and downvote me for this. Good luck man."""

@Medhansh looks matter a lot.lot more than game.i lived with 9 and 10 looking guys in my college days.suppose u are 6/10looking guy and u worked hard for 1 year to win over a gf.she will gladly cheat on u with a 9 guy if suitable situation arise.i was depressed for some time seeing how easly these 9 guys can get a gf.all they have to do is to go near the girl and she will hit on them and do the work. All the 9 guys  need to do is not screw it up with poor game.a decent game and 9/10 looks will make u get laid like a warlord

58 minutes ago, itachi uchiha said:

@Medhansh looks matter a lot.lot more than game.i lived with 9 and 10 looking guys in my college days.suppose u are 6/10looking guy and u worked hard for 1 year to win over a gf.she will gladly cheat on u with a 9 guy if suitable situation arise.i was depressed for some time seeing how easly these 9 guys can get a gf.all they have to do is to go near the girl and she will hit on them and do the work. All the 9 guys  need to do is not screw it up with poor game.a decent game and 9/10 looks will make u get laid like a warlord

If you're naturally good looking, but suck at socializing and flirting, it really doesn't matter.

When I was doing a lot of cardio and groomed myself a lot, I could see a lot of girls interested in me, but guess what, it doesn't matter, they almost instantly smell the creepiness and neediness lol

It's like having a bank account with 1 million dollar but you can't use it, utterly useless.

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

Looks matter yea. But it's the confidence that comes along with the good looks that really drives women crazy

If you look good you will more than likely have a natural, effortless confidence that's extremely attractive. To the point where you can convey that with only a few words and your body language

If you don't look as good you are more likely to have insecurities that show through that you need to address

If you look amazing but you have a really crap personality that is still gonna be a big problem

26 minutes ago, Shin said:

When I was doing a lot of cardio and groomed myself a lot, I could see a lot of girls interested in me, but guess what, it doesn't matter, they almost instantly smell the creepiness and neediness lol

same. when i was ripped it literally didnt help cuz my game was so bad LMAO. dudes cant get away without game (or confidence, whatever)

Edited by Jacob Morres

45 minutes ago, Jacob Morres said:

same. when i was ripped it literally didnt help cuz my game was so bad LMAO. dudes cant get away without game (or confidence, whatever)

The funny thing is, the most attractive guy physically don't necessarily have the best face anyway.

I remember that the best player in my school weren't the guy with the best faces, but they had everything else, which made them super attractive regardless.

It's the combination of confidence, gaze, and of course grooming and being ripped that makes a guy attractive.

So being physically attractive as a guy is actually pretty easy if you want it, super easy compared to be an attractive man.

God is love

And God in them

@Medhansh @itachi uchiha Looks do matter, they are just not the full story.

It comes down to how much value you have as a man. Woman are attracted to men according to their relative value, and if they you perceive you as having high value then they will be very interested and woman will be drawn to you.

Looks, race, game, height. social skills, money, emotional intelligence, etc all this stuff matters but not to the same degree, and it differs depending on the woman. Like if you are a white guy in China or Korea, woman will throw themselves at you because you have a high perceived value due to your race and skin color. 

When you consider all the factors I listed above then you will get a more complete understanding of why woman are drawn to certain types of men. Celebrities, athletes, etc all have high value jobs and other indicators of status and desirability, and thus woman throw themselves at these kinds of men.

It's really about understanding what woman value, and then learning how to maximize all aspects of your life so you are as valuable as possible.

There is nothing more valuable than an integrated, happy, and conscious man so that's why I said to pursue that. And all those factors are in your control. 

On 12/17/2021 at 4:01 AM, itachi uchiha said:

looks matter a lot.lot more than game.i lived with 9 and 10 looking guys in my college days.suppose u are 6/10looking guy and u worked hard for 1 year to win over a gf.she will gladly cheat on u with a 9 guy if suitable situation arise.i was depressed for some time seeing how easly these 9 guys can get a gf.all they have to do is to go near the girl and she will hit on them and do the work. All the 9 guys  need to do is not screw it up with poor game.a decent game and 9/10 looks will make u get laid like a warlord

This is such a defeatist mentality, how does understanding any of this help you with women, all it does it warp your view on reality and slowly turn you into a shitty person.

To much PUA and attraction theory is toxic, nobody should be studying it that much if they don't intent on becoming a coach or something. At some point you must assume all the information you learned is false until YOU put into action.

To answer your question yes you can attract beautiful women, get your fitness right, live an interesting life, learn basic attraction/social theory and go meet 40 women a month, you do that this question wont even appear in your mind.

I don't like using a ranking system, but leo to my knowledge only goes for 10s and he's not a 10 

Edited by Jacob Morres

@Jacob Morres 

42 minutes ago, Jacob Morres said:

I don't like using a ranking system, but leo to my knowledge only goes for 10s and he's not a 10 

I think he goes for 8+ not just 10s. Still impressive.

@itachi uchiha Before you call yourself a 5.5 tell me, have you done all you can to maximize your looks? What i mean by maximizing looks:

-Getting in really good shape (around 12-14% body fat, broud shoulders and muscular in general, no need to be bodybuilder ofc but top 20 percent physique wise)

-Good gromming and hair cut

-If you wear glasses, wear a good model that suits you. If you look better without glasses then wear contacts if your eyes can handle them.

- Good parfume, not cheap shit.

-Good clothes that fit well (tailor fit if needed) and that match each other well.

-Accessories if you are into that shit so stuff like bracelets, tattoos, sunglasses, watches etc ( this one is optional).

-If you have pimples good skin care and diet, if not then skip this step. Bottom line, your skin should be clean af.

-Good posture

-Straight teeth (wear bracelets if needed) and if teeth are good then also whiten them.

-If you are short maybe wear a sheet on your shoe to give yourself 1 inch.

-Hair transplant in case of hair loss (optional since some people might look equally good or better when bald, it depends on your head shape). If good hair then skip this one.

Before you do all these things do not complain here about looks. If you are a 5.5 AFTERRRR doing all of these then okay. They might seem like a lot but actually it barely takes any time. Arguably the gym will take more time than the rest combined so. Also girls do these and a lot more. Just putting make up takes at least 30 minutes and many girls have to do that shit multiple times a week.

:) 

Edited by Karmadhi

if you keep rating women like that, probably not

one day this will all be memories

9 hours ago, Jacob Morres said:

From a man perspective aka physical appearance, no.

From a woman perspective aka value produced for the world (statut) + confidence (psychological security) + income (material security) etc.

God is love

And God in them

On 16/12/2021 at 9:22 PM, Lyubov said:

You’re playing a loser’s game ranking women like this. It does untold damage to yourself and your esteem in return. Stop ranking them and just pursue women you find beautiful. 

Thank you.

Objectifying others leads to objectifying oneself.

@itachi uchiha See how you just reduced yourself to a number too? Does that make you feel great, powerful, valued? To define yourself as a "2 out of 10"?

Learn to resolve trauma. Together.

Testimonials thread: www.actualized.org/forum/topic/82672-experience-collection-childhood-aware-life-purpose-coaching/

22 hours ago, Jacob Morres said:

I don't rate girls on a numerical scale.

I talk to a very wide range of girls. I'm also willing to sleep with a relatively wide range of girls. Although my natural standards are some of the highest of all my wings. I've only met one wing who has what I could consider higher standards than mine. But I deliberately lower my standards.

Attracting what you guys refer to as 8s and 9s is certainly possible.

I have attracted girls who would be considered the hottest girl in the club (a Vegas club). Of course this is rare. You'd have to do a lot of approaches for that and you'd need to develop some solid game.

The gist of it is, it's possible to attract stunners once you get good. You basically won't believe how hot some of the girls you attract will be if you go out long enough. You will be puzzled why she is attracted to you. You will also lose a lot of stunners due to your core insecurity and lack of entitlement.

If you don't feel entitled to her, you won't be able to keep her. Therefore you should brainwash yourself to feel like you are a 10/10 and entitled to any girl in the world. I know a guy who has 11/10 tattooed on his wrist. That's the attitude it takes to get the hottest girls. You need the confidence of a psychopath or a god.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura If you had to guess, how many approaches have you done in total?

You can give me a range, like 500-700 girls.

Edited by Yali

2 minutes ago, Yali said:

@Leo Gura If you had to guess, how many approaches have you done in total?

You can give me a range, like 500-700 girls.

3000+

I have stopped counting.

I approached 700 in a single month.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.