itachi uchiha

Is it possible to get a 7/10 woman

108 posts in this topic

@Medhansh You should maximize your looks but never at the expense of going out.

Do whatever you can to max your looks, but ALWAYS go out and approach no matter how you look. You should be able to approach in a dirty bathrobe and hook girls.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

9 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

@Medhansh You should be able to approach in a dirty bathrobe and hook girls.

Actually sounds like a great pickup outfit

3 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Basically you need to reach a level of such solid inner game that you simply assume any girl you like would sleep with you. And you never doubt your attractiveness no matter how many times you are rejected or whatever any girl tells you. In your own mind your attractiveness is simply never in question.

@Leo Gura How do you get to this level of inner game?

Edited by spiritual memes

5,000-10,000 approaches and a lot of inner work.

Personally all my awakening work and psychedelic work has skyrocketted my inner game to crazy levels. I can walk around like a god sometimes. 100+ awakenings have given me crazy confidence, self-love, and groundedness. But also lots of approaching is needed.

14 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Sure, many benefits. Just not with getting laid.

Like for example? Except maybe being more independent and not needing others to recharge i cannot think of anything else.

15 hours ago, itachi uchiha said:

Do u know a good book or course about grooming

Alpha M youtube channel has some decent stuff about grooming. Check him out.

35 minutes ago, Karmadhi said:

Like for example? Except maybe being more independent and not needing others to recharge i cannot think of anything else.

Depth and intelligence.

Read the book: Quiet

2 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Depth and intelligence.

Read the book: Quiet

I plan to. I tend to be the type of person that is about depth, maturity, understanding, natural curiousity etc but i noticed that these things as great as they are will not be as important as your basic needs getting met. And getting laid as an introvert i find really difficult, MUCH more difficult than making friends and being social. At least recently i ve started going on dates, getting a close call and talking to a lot of girls, so making incremental progress.

@Karmadhi Learn to switch on extroversion when needed. It's possible. It's a mode of mind.

@Leo Gura That is what i have been practicing for years now. What i find most difficult is the energy levels than anything else. Being funny, social, playful, friendly, talkative, emotionally expressive etc are no issues to me anymore. It is being loud and high energy, that is what i struggle with.

@Karmadhi You don't need to be high energy.

Projecting your voice takes little extra energy. It's just a skill you build.

Most of my game is low energy, but solid and grounded.

@Leo Gura

Do you know what it's like to get laid consistently?

What's the most amount of lays you've had in a single year?

@Leo Gura

31 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

You don't need to be high energy.

Basically the way Owen Cook talks on his any of his videos. I cannot be like that. That super energetic way of talking all the time, i can do it for a few minutes and then i get tired and switch to more chill and relaxed. Also the way Tonny Robbins talks and acts, i also find that tiring.

If you watch movie reviewers my style would be more Chris Stuckmann versus someone like Jeremy Jahns.

Edited by Karmadhi

1 hour ago, Karmadhi said:

Basically the way Owen Cook talks on his any of his videos.

You don't need to talk like that at all. Owen's style of speaking has become grating and obnoxious, like he's over-compensating. None of my wings talk like him and they get great results.

You need to find your authentic style, not ape Owen.

Personally I find Owen's recent style of speaking off-putting. It's uncomfortable to listen to. You can see that I talk in a much chiller way and it's actually easier to listen for longer periods of time.

A powerful person does not need to physically blast you with their voice.

21 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Personally I find Owen's recent style of speaking off-putting

I managed about three of his YT videos before I couldn't stand it anymore

His whole YT channel is so grifty and manipulative 

I don't doubt he's made good content and there's plenty to learn from him but his YT content is just annoying

@Leo Gura Yeah I’ve felt the same way about Owen. If you watch his 2014 era videos I actually find him more charismatic and he’s super cool/chill and funny.

Now he’s so over the top and comes across a mad man who wants to take over the world 

17 minutes ago, something_else said:

I don't doubt he's made good content and there's plenty to learn from him but his YT content is just annoying

His content is still great. I'm just talking about the obnoxious yelling at the camera.

@Leo Gura

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

You can see that I talk in a much chiller way and it's actually easier to listen for longer periods of time.

All good then, i like the way you talk, similar to mine. :) 

On 12/21/2021 at 7:47 AM, Leo Gura said:

@Karmadhi You don't need to be high energy.

Projecting your voice takes little extra energy. It's just a skill you build.

Most of my game is low energy, but solid and grounded.

Can you make a video in your blog while gaming? I want to watch you for the sake of watching you, what is Leo doing game or pick up... i am about to post a topic like this but haha i decided to post it here in the comment

Edited by John Iverson

Your game can be extremely good even if you are very low energy and do not talk too much. If your responses are perfectly crafted you can be energy efficient.

On the other hand you can be less adjusted but because you expel so much energy you can reach your goal.

It's like playing golf by yourself and trying to put the ball into a distant hole. You can be precise or just hit the ball full force as many times as needed. Similarly, you can overpower social situation or correct only when needed.