itachi uchiha

Is it possible to get a 7/10 woman

108 posts in this topic

15 hours ago, Yali said:

@Leo Gura

Do you know what it's like to get laid consistently?

What's the most amount of lays you've had in a single year?

@Leo Gura

can i get a response?

25 minutes ago, Yali said:

@Leo Gura

can i get a response?

dude you’re asking creepy personal questions, take a hint 

@Yali Ive seen this trend from you in other threads, you place way to much authority in Leo stop being a fanboy and seek out your own answers from direct experience can't you see no matter how many questions you ask him you'll still come back to ask more? You know what you have to do just go do it & learn from it

On 12/21/2021 at 0:25 AM, Leo Gura said:

Depth and intelligence.

Can you be intelligent and still be not that good at hard sciences like math/physics? Personally i am decent at math but nothing special and meh in physics. Ok in stats. Idk why our society equates being good at these things with intelligence. When i grew up in my home country you were called legit stupid if you were bad at math for example. 

4 minutes ago, Karmadhi said:

Can you be intelligent and still be not that good at hard sciences like math/physics? Personally i am decent at math but nothing special and meh in physics. Ok in stats. Idk why our society equates being good at these things with intelligence. When i grew up in my home country you were called legit stupid if you were bad at math for example. 

These things have very little to do with intelligence. Do you have to be a crazy ass basketball player to be wise? No. Crazy ass physisist? Neither.

Please do not take anything I say as an insult. I have 17 warning points and I'd like to stay on this forum.

You are Love.

1 year meditation, 1 hour daily https://www.actualized.org/forum/topic/76489-1-year-meditation-1h-daily-start-at-100122/

12 hours ago, Karmadhi said:

Idk why our society equates being good at these things with intelligence.

Because society is stupid.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

On 21/12/2021 at 2:06 AM, Leo Gura said:

His content is still great. I'm just talking about the obnoxious yelling at the camera.

I'm still confused about what my intution is with Owen. 

On 1 hand he's charismatic & I've rarely see someone like owen. 

But he says a lot & 90% of the time I'm like ehh? wtf did he just say? 

Tooo many words, like just fucking tell me what to do man. 

I have found more concise teachers so who instantly teach me stuff. 

Either I don't understand Owen or he just likes to talk nonsense, but I'm sure he has some gold, I'll check in on him now & then.

Edited by Striving for more

On 21/12/2021 at 1:05 PM, Username said:

Your game can be extremely good even if you are very low energy and do not talk too much. If your responses are perfectly crafted you can be energy efficient.

On the other hand you can be less adjusted but because you expel so much energy you can reach your goal.

It's like playing golf by yourself and trying to put the ball into a distant hole. You can be precise or just hit the ball full force as many times as needed. Similarly, you can overpower social situation or correct only when needed.

@Username Being high energy has it's downsides. 

If you're too high energy & talkative, it's easier to say the wrong thing & give your power away. 

I guess if you're high energy you'd need to learn to tame it & use it in the right context (and switch it off appropriately)