Vivaldo

What do women find attractive in men?

99 posts in this topic

I want to know what exactly women find attractive in men...... 

Is it the physique, face, height or more non superficial things like how well they are groomed, their hygiene, verbal skills, confidence?

Or the size of the man part?

Which are the few aspects women would compromise on?

Edited by Vivaldo

everything matters you just gotta stack everything in your favor.

What I find attractive in a man? 

• His confidence 
  • His level of understanding and maturity 
  • Affectionate behavior 
  • His intelligence 
  • His patience 
  • His level of responsibility and dependability /reliability 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

Good te, creative, tall, not super overweight but a bit is fine, decent hygiene although I kinda like sweat and musk. 

Hmmmn, spiritual, masculine, annnd funny, but no need to be on stage 24/7.

What else, kind to animals/likes animals, kind to women - ie if I go out to eat or am chilling, I don't want them barking orders at servers or something.  Polite to service people.

Knows what they want in life, can be in a room without needing to talk all the time.  Medium energy, not super hyperactive as I am low energy and mellow.  

IDC about looks.  Whatever.

Ummm, can be happy on their own.  Likes to do art projects.  Mutual reliance and not codependency, or willing to work on it.  Can deal with bipolar 1.  I can be feisty in personality sometimes and it isn't always rooted in truth, but I am kind in action as much as I can be.

Someone who doesn't try to take me off my meds.  Someone okay with coffee and weed, and I am okay with what they wish to do but no hard drugs please.

Someone who can be very objective and kindly frank.  If something isn't rooted in reality, I need to know asap and I might ask questions to reality test myself.  Like if an insight might lead me down the wrong road, and visa versa.

Someone who has a siddhi is a plus.  

That's all I got.

Almost none of what you said really matter except confidence, so you need to watch this and read The Superior Man from David Deida.

Everything you think you know about attraction is wrong, pop culture and medias are dead wrong about this, you have to rewire your brain lol

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

How to be appealing to maximum women? What are those qualities which are almost attractive for every woman.

Confidence, drive and ethics.

Edited by Loba

I think most healthy, mature women are attracted to quiet charisma in men, empathy, humor, responsibility and maturity.

I would add that I'm attracted to creativity in men and open-mindedness, I can't stand be around not-creative, conformists, closed minded men, especially those who have sheep mentality and do everything in order to impress their immature friends.

The age doesn't matter as long as the man is mature enough and (subjectively) physically attractive, immature men are bad for women's libido no matter what their look is.

I see young men who are much more mature than old men, so old age doesn't necessarily a prove of maturity and all those theories of "All young men are immature" or "Women are always attracted to older men just because they're older" aren't accurate. Women are attracted to maturity because you can trust on a mature person. You can count on him.

About look- Men don't have to be pretty in order to be considered attractive, of course tall and handsome men are attractive but they can easily be unattractive if they are stupid, immature, sexist, conformist, insecure and awful people in general. Those kind of men usually full of themselves and are attracted shallow, unhealthy and immature women.

There are men who are not considered handsome by the society but they are so wise, open minded, authentic and brave that this light just shines from them inside out and makes them look so beautiful and attractive. I see the same affect in women.

From what I've read through going through dating material

• Confidence
  • Humour
  • Grooming
  • Style 
  • Personality
  • Adventeruous
  • Virtue
  • Bad boy characteristics (good boy turning bad - bad boy turning good)
  • Playfulness
  • Having and beign fully on purpose (divine purpose)
  • Leadership 
  • Ambition
  • Knowing what you want and getting it
  • Decisiveness
  • Caretaker qualities having a job, beign financially stable
  • Character overall
  • Cooky and funny humour
  • Beign edgy
  • Intelligent/Witty

I am not done learning and applying yet this is a small list there is more.

Edited by ValiantSalvatore

@flyingwhalee siddhis.  I like them and find them interesting.  Like, spiritual abilities that could be shamanic, stuff like that.

34 minutes ago, Loba said:

@flyingwhalee siddhis.  I like them and find them interesting.  Like, spiritual abilities that could be shamanic, stuff like that.

That's usually pretty difficult to find since those who genuinely have them aren't flaunting them around.

Probably could in spiritual circles they are much more common there.  It's a small preference not something I need or anything.

1 minute ago, Loba said:

Probably could in spiritual circles they are much more common there.  It's a small preference not something I need or anything.

I suppose so, they are pretty neat though. 

@Nos7algiK For sure, I'd love to sit down and talk with someone who had a siddhi and ask how they aquired it and what they use it for, ect.

Female attraction basically boils down to status and power within the tribe.

All the other signals are proxies for tribal position.

If you have zero social standing, you get laid the least.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Strength

Protection

Rationality

Leadership

Positive ownership

Containment

Masculinity

Charisma / Charm / Humor

Physical Safety

Emotional Safety - Attunement to timing, situation and setting

Closeness

Attunement

Sensitive response

Emotional availability and stimulation

Kind

Fun

Good sex

Edited by Lyubov

17 hours ago, Loba said:

Good te, creative, tall, not super overweight but a bit is fine, decent hygiene although I kinda like sweat and musk. 

How tall would you consider attractive?