Vivaldo

What do women find attractive in men?

99 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, zazen said:

With women because price / cost of sex is so high due to child birth, maybe evolution designed women to bond more with just one person

Or you could also make the argument that women are also likely to polygamous and be ok with causal sex because back then the odds of your child dying as an infant were so high that you needed to be getting laid regularly and with multiple partners to have a wide range of genetic content to ensure the survival of the child. 

I have faith in the person I am becoming xD

https://www.theupwardspiral.blog/

On 21.11.2021 at 8:46 PM, Vivaldo said:

I want to know what exactly women find attractive in men...... 

A big D.

13 hours ago, soos_mite_ah said:

Or you could also make the argument that women are also likely to polygamous and be ok with causal sex because back then the odds of your child dying as an infant were so high that you needed to be getting laid regularly and with multiple partners to have a wide range of genetic content to ensure the survival of the child. 

THIS.

@zazen You see, you can explain sexuality whatever you want, there's multiple ways to explain things, eventually, everyone stick to what suits his ego. I'm sure that for you men, believing that woman want you for all her life after doing sex with you is very nice to your ego, but it's only a sweet nice believe and self deception. The question is what are you interested in? In not so ego flattering and complicated truth or in this simple generalizing sweet cute truth?

Also, today's survival for women is much easier than in the past. We have the ability to earn money and have money, property, we don't have to be dependent on someone in order to survive. We can easily avoid pregnancy with effective contraception it's much easier to survive in this society compared to the past.

In the past there were lack of effective contraception so when you do sex chances are you get pregnant and if you get pregnant you want to stick to the man who made you pregnant, why? because other man wouldn't take care of a child that isn't his.

Women had no property or power so they couldn't survive without men, at those times, better to stick to one man who can provide your survival needs and compromise on his defects and have a lot of children rather than striving for death alone (Or striving alone with different children from different men to death).

But now? We can survive without man, it's not a matter of life or death anymore, things changed and because it's much easier for us to survive some of us would enjoy of their sexuality for the sake of sexuality. Relationship with men aren't crucial for our survival anymore. Some women would tell you that it's even a burden on them to be in a relationship with a man because relationship requires work, time, patience, compromises.

Also, I tried to think about it through the lenses of the spiral dynamics.

Women who are at stage blue have different perspective than women at stage green.

Woman at solid stage blue are more likely to stick to the first man they sleep with and they might take sex much more seriously than a woman at solid orange or green.

Women at stage orange take sex less seriously than women at stage blue and they see this as a tool for negotiation with men to meet their materialistic and egoic needs. They aren't completely enjoy their sexuality yet and are use it as a currency in order to gain more status, power, etc. They are more likely to chase men who considered attractive strong and alpha and less feminine. They are more likely to manipulate men they're considering weak.

Women at stage green are more curious about exploring their sexuality genuinely. They are less obsessed with relationship definitions and materialistic interests, they care about the present and don't that bother themselves about the future. They appreciate the spiritual connection of the two. They appreciate feminine characteristics in men more than women at the stage orange because they aware to the masculine characteristics within themselves. I think women at stage orange are more in deny about it which creates a masculine shadow.

I don't know much about women at stage yellow at spiral dynamics but I guess they are the more loner, intellectual and independent version of women at stage green.

Edited by Random witch

3 hours ago, zazen said:

Perfect timing

I was just kidding with my post, to see how much outrage it would cause ??

13 hours ago, Federico del pueblo said:

A big D.

And a square jaw.

I can't believe you forget the most important part.

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

12 minutes ago, Knowledge Hoarder said:

That's outrageous!! Hide that post!??

Hi man. I must say that you have really changed a lot!!

The only way I can see dick size mattering is if women do boast about their man's dick between each other as a part of the "upwomanship" game they play.

Foolish until proven other-wise ;)

5 minutes ago, Gesundheit2 said:

The only way I can see dick size mattering is if women do boast about their man's dick between each other as a part of the "upwomanship" game they play.

I mean there is no thing that absolutely doesn't matter at all to any woman.

Ofc you will find some women to whom D size matters, just like to some women it matters if you have tattoos or not.

Size does matter for many women. If you’re a cool guy it usually won’t be a deal breaker though if you’re not gifted down there. If you got this you know it tends to help in most situations. The size satisfies a lot of women and feels good and makes her feel filled fully with you. It makes it easier hitting all the spots properly in her vagina as well. You gotta be careful though cause it can hurt her if you aren’t careful with your technique. A lot of Girls like it rough too so it takes some finesse and skill if you got a large D but it’s easy to learn. Kinda takes anal off the table too unless if she really trusts you and you know what you’re doing. 

Edited by Lyubov

used to be insecure as a kid about my d

but then i found out i'm mostly a grower and not a shower and was fine

2 hours ago, Knowledge Hoarder said:

Yep, turned into a black dude, straight up.

Seriously though, unless you have a micropenis or something, it shouldn't be a dealbreaker to most women. I think.

23 hours ago, Random witch said:

So what should men with micropenises do? 

1 hour ago, Vivaldo said:

So what should men with micropenises do? 

Your dick is fine, I'd gladly suck it just to prove my point if I were gay my dude ;)

God is love

And God in them

8 minutes ago, Shin said:

Your dick is fine, I'd gladly suck it just to prove my point if I were gay my dude ;)

Oh that's flattering! 

Come have a bite.

18 minutes ago, Shin said:

I'd gladly suck it just to prove my point if I were gay my dude ;)

that "if I were gay" sounds suspicious to be honest... ?

31 minutes ago, Federico del pueblo said:

that "if I were gay" sounds suspicious to be honest... ?

I wish, there is like 95% of women in my promo, very distracting to say the least xD

God is love

And God in them

On 11/22/2021 at 9:30 AM, soos_mite_ah said:

Loki >>>> Captain America

captain-america-steve-rogers.gif

On 11/22/2021 at 9:51 AM, soos_mite_ah said:

I also meant to say thor on the previous post lol. Got my Chris' mixed up

impastor.gif

It's funny, back when the MCU was getting started, the suits thought Captain America would be one of the least popular Avengers because Thor was a cocky, muscular, God-prince and Iron Man was a rich, cocky playboy with a private jet and flight attendants who turn into strippers.  How could Cap' possible compete?  He's just a good man with integrity who's committed to doing the right thing.  But he ended up being the most popular character!!  

Edited by FlyingLotus

Loki, you mean the scared little boy who can't love and always find a way to screw people in the back cause he fears intimacy and human connection ?

Our society is screwed if most women finds him attractive over Thor or Captain America xD

God is love

And God in them