Vivaldo

What do women find attractive in men?

99 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Vivaldo said:

@Random witch

I understand 

If a woman is really beautiful but she is dumb and immature, she is gonna lose her attractiveness. 

However such a woman can still be seen by males as a sex object. I want to ask if the same is the case with a man that he is really hot and attractive but is dumb, will females see him as a sex object? 

And be willing to sleep with him?

Women do objectifying men to some degree but it's a bit different from men objectifying women.

I think that most healthy, mature women won't сhase hot guy knowing he is dumb and immature. Maybe they might sleep with him for fun if he is not neglecting himself, they feel safe enough around him, are horny, and the man is flattering their ego and insisting, but in general he would be a blind zone. 

But some women might chase this type and be paralyzed by his physical appearance if they are too young, insecure, dumb, not experienced with men, immature, came from unhealthy family and have poor understanding in people.

Edited by Random witch

1 minute ago, Random witch said:

Maybe they might sleep with him for fun if he is not neglecting himself, they feel safe enough around him, are horny, and the man is flattering their ego and insisting, but in general he would be a blind zone. 

Do you think mature, healthy woman are okay with getting approached and gamed by men that push those buttons?

1 hour ago, Vivaldo said:

I want to ask if the same is the case with a man that he is really hot and attractive but is dumb, will females see him as a sex object? 

And be willing to sleep with him?

Yes why not. Attraction cannot be decided. It can happen on both sides-male and female. Nobody needs to be immature here unless you're opting for a really bad partner just for a relationship. In that case I would say it's a rather dumb idea. Otherwise most people actually get sexually or physically attracted to the person they fall in love with. Physical attraction, whether male or female has a lot to do with it. So if a man is hot and sexy, females will fall for him, even though he is dumb. Just like men fall for attractive females without looking for much else. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

13 minutes ago, Raptorsin7 said:

Do you think mature, healthy woman are okay with getting approached and gamed by men that push those buttons?

I don't know, it depends on woman's stage in life and what she's looking for, on the man who's approaching her, how he is approaching her and how his approach makes her feel.

5 minutes ago, Random witch said:

I don't know, it depends on woman's stage in life and what she's looking for, on the man who's approaching her, how he is approaching her and how his approach makes her feel.

How about for you

Attractiveness to women is essentially strength in its forms (physical, emotional, mental, spiritual). Strength on these levels translates to the traits : Appearance/Animality, Assured/Assertive, Attentive/Abundant, Aliveness.  These 7 traits also are in  line with the 7 chakras. These are traits that signal strength internal and external.   Externally it can be social proof, status, wealth, power etc. These traits are who an attractive person is, not just what they have outside of themselves or what their attractiveness translates to / gets them externally, although the external achievements can re-inforce those traits. Superficially having value externally signals you must have certain internal value/traits to obtain that external value (people can cheat this obviously), or when someone doesn't see that external value in a superficial way and see's those traits in you as a person internally it sub communicates you either have that external value or can obtain that external value which helps them in their survival, and to thrive in life. 

Physical / Root/Sacral chakra: Appearance (looks/good genes,protective strength) and Animality (in touch with sexuality/primal) this is what causes you to flirt, lets her know this is a man speaking to a woman.

Emotional / solar plexus/heart chakra: Assuredness (of your self worth, value, life and that of others giving rise to compassion, can be an emotional rock for the woman, your not emotionally weak or unavailable but emotionally resilient and hold space for her emotional storms) and Assertive (trust in your ability to act rather than be acted upon by life, you ACTtualise your vision, purpose, potential through ACTion). 

Mental / throat/third eye chakra: Attentive (towards her, social calibration, you have value but she has to have access to that value, if not caring of her needs with your attentiveness towards them theres no security for the woman) and Abundant (in your vision/view of life and what it has to offer). Rational (attentive) optimist (abundant). Attentive towards life and truth, yet optimistic / abundant for you see beauty inherit in life despite its suffering, and see life for what it could be. Rationality devoid human emotion/vision/spirit is nihilistic. Optimism devoid rationality is destructive. 

Spiritual / crown chakra: Aliveness (in touch with the spirit that animates life, become full of life/energy others want to bask in, playful, share loving energy, compassionate as you realise the essence in you is shared by the essence in others) 

7 minutes ago, Raptorsin7 said:

How about for you

When I'm walking on the street as a lonely horny girl who craves intimacy and a man approaches me and I find the man cute somehow and he is flattering to my ego in some way I defiantly in

Just now, Random witch said:

When I'm walking on the street as a lonely horny girl who craves intimacy and a man approaches me and I find the man cute somehow and he is flattering to my ego in some way I defiantly in

Wow thanks for your honesty. This makes me wonder if there can be ethical ways to do pickup where it's win-win

15 minutes ago, Random witch said:

Also btw do women get as horny as men? Like can a woman be horny all the time? Like most guys are.

55 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

Physical attraction, whether male or female has a lot to do with it. So if a man is hot and sexy, females will fall for him,

On that point, what do you think makes a man look hot and sexy? Just like for men it's pretty obvious like the face and figure of the woman is what they find sexy.

In men is it six pack abs, chiseled jawline and a shredded body? Or something else that a man can change about himself?

Just now, Vivaldo said:

On that point, what do you think makes a man look hot and sexy? Just like for men it's pretty obvious like the face and figure of the woman is what they find sexy.

In men is it six pack abs, chiseled jawline and a shredded body? Or something else that a man can change about himself?

I can't speak for other women. But for me, it's primarily the face of a guy, a cute face turns me on. The eyes especially. If he has beautiful eyes. And then it's how he speaks. He needs to be affectionate and respectful and sweet, I find that extremely sexy about a guy. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

14 minutes ago, Raptorsin7 said:

Wow thanks for your honesty. This makes me wonder if there can be ethical ways to do pickup where it's win-win

You're welcome. If it's a win-win situation it can't be ethically wrong, there's nothing wrong with approaching women and take it further if she's interested. The problem people have with pick-up is that it's often associated with seeing women as objects that you can manipulate as you want, not being honest enough, trying to manipulate women to do things she's not interested in, treating a woman poorly because she's interested in sex or because she slept with you, using sex as a way to make yourself feel "ALPHA" and brag about it, raising your social status among your peers at the expense of the women you slept with, gossip about the women that you hooked up with etc.

Just now, Raptorsin7 said:

@Random witch Yeah I agree. I think approaching pick up with genuine win win mindset can be ethical and effective 

So that concludes it. Pick is not wrong in the moral or ethical sense. It's just survival but like all things it can be misused. 

Pick up is really one of the best solution to get laid and date.

30 minutes ago, Vivaldo said:

Also btw do women get as horny as men? Like can a woman be horny all the time? Like most guys are.

Also can someone please answer this....

36 minutes ago, Vivaldo said:

It's hard to compare between the horniness of men and women but I can tell as a woman that women are not that holly non sexsual creatures who only care about love and romance.

And yes defiantly I can sleep with a man without developing deep emotions and expecting from him to be my future husband for 30 years.

And many times I think about doing sex for the sake of doing sex and I don't think or care about what's next.

We have days in the month before our periods when we are extremely horny but we won't talk about it that much.

There's a lot of misunderstanding and myths in society about women's sexuality and people perceive those as the ultimate truth about women sexuality, which makes me feel so gaslighted.

And about horniness in general in order to conclude: Yeas. women think about sex a lot, we can get vet a lot during the day, we just don't much open about it.

Edited by Random witch

19 hours ago, PurpleTree said:

be like johnny depp

I think a better example would be Hemsworth or RDJ

17 minutes ago, soos_mite_ah said:

Loki >>>> Captain America 

Thor>>> Loki 

Because he has a bigger hammer!