Sempiternity

5-MeO-MALT Mega-Thread

238 posts in this topic

6 hours ago, archi said:

Don't you destroy your anal by plugging ? :) 

Your ass can handle a big black dick repeatedly penetrating  it, so yeah I think it can handle a little powder in it, lol.

Edited by LSD-Rumi

1 hour ago, archi said:

Don't you destroy your anal by plugging ? :) 

You'd need to take massive amounts of chemical.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

6 hours ago, LSD-Rumi said:

Your ass can handle a big black dick repeatedly penetrating your ass, so yeah I think it can handle a little powder in it, lol.

who would not like mandingo in the ass, as they say, once you go black you never come back :D 

4 hours ago, Lynx said:

Can we do 5meo-Malt after eating ?

4 hours ago, Lynx said:

Absolutely NOT. 

The rule is: no food 4 hours before tripping.

That also means your last meal should not be too big. ( this was my mistake, I had too much food 4 hours before my trip )

Two days ago i had my first 5MeO DMT trip. 

I was blasted away by vaping 20-25mg. 

During comeup I needed to throw up. Shortly after that i had a whiteout. I am happy that I throw up before, and not during the whiteout.

I never had a whiteout on 5MeO MALT but its better not to take any risks with things that can be prevented fairly easily.

Edited by shree

@shree Waoh dude, 20 - 25mg 5meo DMT freebase is A LOT for your first trip ><'

Hope it was great though,

I was asking because it seems Malt has way longer legs than 5meoDMT and it could be a problem for me, I will need to time right my take when I get some

2 hours ago, Lynx said:

@shree Waoh dude, 20 - 25mg 5meo DMT freebase is A LOT for your first trip ><'

Hope it was great though,

I was asking because it seems Malt has way longer legs than 5meoDMT and it could be a problem for me, I will need to time right my take when I get some

Yup, I had 3 attempts in 2 hours. I started with 5mg, it was an ugly feeling, I was somewhere between life and death.

10mg was harsher but not enough for a breakthrough.

30 min later I decided to get cocky and did 20-25.

Comeup was harsh but manageable. Sadly I don't remember anything after a whiteout.

Alright, enough off-topic :D

Small trip report:

55mg 5MeO MALT - Plugged - I just had a feeling of being high, and slightly disoriented. No trip whatsoever.

20 min. later I decided to try vaping 10mg of 5MeO MALT HCI. I instantly got some crazy visuals with closed eyes and felt it was kicking in.

I was lying on the floor with an open body and started doing weird symmetrical movements with my hands. The whole thing would stop when I became aware of myself and tried to control those movements. 

When I brought myself back to "the surrender state" symmetrical hand movements would continue without my participation, sometimes legs would be included in this process. 

Suddenly I was standing on my head in some fucked up yoga posture wondering how I managed to do this, and why do I not use my body more often like this. When I tried meditating, I could easily go deep, but when my eyes were open, I was not very present...

I was mostly confused the whole trip...

I will try plugging 5MeO DMT and see if it also has a mild effect on me because I need a small dose when vaping.

The whole trip lasted about 3 hours.

@Leo Gura You said I should monitor my body for any aches or pain when I dose so high.

I don't know if that makes sense, but I had some kind of pain/tingling/electricity feeling in my teeth during the whole trip.

The rest was fine.

Should I ignore that? Thanks, in advance.

Edited by shree

2 hours ago, shree said:

I had some kind of pain/tingling/electricity feeling in my teeth during the whole trip.

The rest was fine.

Should I ignore that?

I would not worry much about that.

I get that teeth thing on LSD. The nerves in the teeth can become extra sensitive.

Serious things to watch out for is if your body starts bruising, bleeding, aching, heart pain, or headaches. Then discontinue use.

It looks like plugging is not very effective for you because you have natural tolerance to it. In which case vaping is the way to go. You don't want to waste a bunch of chem via plugging if you have tolerance.

Some people are natutally tolerant to plugging, others are not.

Edited by Leo Gura

7 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

I would not worry much about that.

I get that teeth thing on LSD. The nerves in the teeth can become extra sensitive.

Serious things to watch out for is if your body starts bruising, bleeding, aching, or headaches. Then discontinue use.

It looks like plugging is not very effective for you because you have natural tolerance to it. In which case vaping is the way to go. You don't want to waste a bunch of chem via plugging if you have tolerance.

Some people are natutally tolerant to plugging, others are not.

Thank you. I will stick to vaping from now on.

Has anybody else experienced this on 5MeO MALT? Or is it just me and this guy? :D  What is happening here?

12 minutes ago, shree said:

Has anybody else experienced this on 5MeO MALT? Or is it just me and this guy? :D  What is happening here?

Me on the dance floor :P

"Wisdom is not in knowing all the answers, but in seeking the right questions." -Gemini AI

@Leo Gura Kinda off topic but I've been using 5meoDMT once a week past 3 or 4weeks but during the night following my last vaping session, I had bad chest pain :/
It was located around the heart or all accross my chest, can't tell exactly but it wasn't feeling great.
The pain ultimately disappeared after a good night sleep but still it was there, should I be worried about this?

8 minutes ago, Lynx said:

should I be worried about this?

If it disappears, not too worried. However, in the future, monitor yourself carefully and catch any patterns you notice after your trips.

If the pain is consistent after trips, then you know it's doing some damage and you should not do it too often and look for another chem which doesn't cause you pain.

Tripping once a week should not cause any pain. If it does, then the chem is not ideal for you. You can find other chems which will suit you better.

Edited by Leo Gura

@Leo Gura Gotcha, it happened only this time with vaping and I noticed I was "drained" after this experience, I didn't felt energized as usual with other ROA which is kinda weird..
Also I'm wondering.. I've been working on and off with 5meo for the past year but couldn't achieve a breakthrough during this time whereas with nnDMT back in the days, I had easily multiple breakthrough where I had complete Unity experience, I've seen the Light multiple times etc.. 
Could it be that nnDMT works best with me and I'm heading in the wrong direction with 5meoDMT?

9 minutes ago, Lynx said:

Could it be that nnDMT works best with me and I'm heading in the wrong direction with 5meoDMT?

Could be.

Although it's hard for me to imagine how someone doesn't get a breakthrough with 5-MeO. But some people just have high tolerance for certain chems.

I don't have tolerance to any chem.

Edited by Leo Gura

@Leo Gura I will continue working with 5 slowly increasing dosage, I think some part of me deep within might be afraid of this experience and that's why I'm having difficulty but yeah, I'll get there eventually, there's no reason I won't uncover the big Truth :) 

What the fuck is this shit. Like seriously, I am falling in love. I just want to say thank you to @Leo Gura. You have had such an impact on my life. I have followed you for 10 years. Consistently watching your videos. You made me understand the importance of meditation - which is the most essential bedrock in selfhelp. I am currently studying clinical psychology. Have done a lot of psychedelics to heal my trauma. Was at the brink of suicide. But psychedelics is the 2.0 of psychology. Psychedelics is going to revolutionize the world. Broad research is needed. 5-MeO-MALT could have the potential to end all wars.

Edited by framu

Anyone knows if vape pens the kind where you can light up with a small torch lighter can be used to vaporize DMT substances ? Not an experienced user 

@Happy Lizard pens with a torch? I don’t understand 

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"