Sempiternity

5-MeO-MALT Mega-Thread

253 posts in this topic

20 hours ago, Sebiwert said:

Holy Shit. Doesn't even make sense to post this to myself, I guess. But right now everything is back to normal. Everything before that was just kindergarden.

~44mg 5-Meo-MALT plugged, daily Qigong and Meditation practice, semen retention

It hit harder and faster than the last times with same dosage. I went to the bathroom, because I had a strong urge to (holy) shit - which I did. I hurried to get back to my bed. And then everything melted away. Nothing was there any more, and still there was a peaceful consciousness. Not with the body or with some kind of remaining thought of any part I ever experienced in my "life". My hole life was seen in context, just as a tiny imagination of this consciousness. There was just peace. No fear, because I apparently just died, or in better words death is imaginary. Accompanied by thoughts of "holy shit". Then I could see how thoughts of "can I share this?" and still saw for a few minutes that this wouldn't make sense. But then slowly I could almost watch the whole "world" being reassembled piece by piece, consciousness getting realer and realer. Did some Qigong to ground myself. Some trippy time afterwards, then wrote this.

The experience already seems far away, I give myself some time to integrate now. Thanks imaginary Leo for showing imaginary me this imaginary substance (what?) ;) 

This sets the stage for some serious further investigations ;) 

So glad to see others tripping, doing Qigong and meditating! I think I may have a high tolerance to malt. I will begin experiments when my life is more aligned for that.

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

Tripping report
I had 5 times magic mushrooms around 0.3~0.8g before 

i just finished my 3th 5meomalt trip now, I wanna share more but I gotta keep it short.

A Week ago I Snorted unknown dosage around 4mg ~8mg of 5meomalt (sorry but I had to do it, sorry for breaking rules.)
some intense love realisation but not so much insight and learning.
fun thing that I started playing league of legend 30hours straight after this trip
Before awakening, play league of legend, after awakening, play League of Legend!

and then I got syringe and microscoop

2Days ago I tried 10mg first time for REAR Plugging, but I had very bad stomach from food poisoning and my colons were not empty, so It did not absorb well, nothing much happened, and yeah I had 3mg of water used (normally it should be 0.3~0.4mg, so 10times more water used)

Yesterday I tried 10mg again, in proper setting, not so much love Realisation but started dissolving ego, limiting beliefs, something was washing my depression, deep down my root problem, but it just washed surface of my psyche, like 20percent. I wanted to clean my depression with Seawaves of love so I wanted to try stronger next day. but it was a perfect ZEN Peaceful  beautiful state

Today I had 15~17mg, it was to be honest too intense I may need to lower my dose, 13~15 conservatively, it was too nauseous,

70percent depressive thick slime mind gets washed way, something root problem is not solved, but I wanna pause here and explore 2 weeks or a month. there are more insights and dissolving depression, but It was also very hard to ground myself. Not so much Zen Peaceful space. still beautiful though.

I gotta play around 12~15 mg.

Snorting: much Love and Pleasure, not so much insight and learning

Plugging: not so much love, but Learning, contemplating, dissolving my ego slowly and slowly.

i dont know why but same dose 12mg, first time i felt Overwhelming love(6mg snorting), second trip shadow ego nightmare

unfolding my ego (9mg rear)

and then i felt Zen blissfulness (10mg)

15mg~17mg ego unfolding (it feels heavy, a little bad trip)

I lowered my Dose,, 12mg, then I experienced Construct aware, first ever in my life material reality started breaking down.

3 days later, i wanted to experience breakthrough again so I tried 12mg again, I had a badtrip (worst trip, but managable)

btw even after taking 5meomalt i keep playing video games haha

latest badtrip, i rather felt material reality becoming clear, more ego there was :D

This means that you need materialism, not spirituality.

7 hours ago, tedens said:

This means that you need materialism, not spirituality.

right, I started again meditation practice today, i will keep meditating and do deeper meditation when tripping.

On 2.07.2022 at 4:55 AM, tedens said:

What time has pased since plugged to sh/hs?

These last shortcuts are a guessing game

Last night i dissolved 5meomalt into water and stored in syringe as prepping trip, but i rather went to sleep.

Is it still safe to take that in?

Something has formed inside water

16617011474045362841436498797292.jpg

Edited by Fluran

is 5-MeO-MALT HCl the one used for plugging?  Can it be snorted or smoked also?

It's a real pain to vaporize/smoke HCl. It burns badly. Snorting is easy.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

On 8/28/2022 at 8:40 AM, Fluran said:

Last night i dissolved 5meomalt into water and stored in syringe as prepping trip, but i rather went to sleep.

Is it still safe to take that in?

16617011474045362841436498797292.jpg

Yes, perfectly safe.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Do people find that MALT is less brutal to get into than MEO? Is it smoother on the come-up, or as a newbie do you get the same levels of terror/death going into it?

EDIT: Saw some mixed reports & quite a bit of negativity in the 2013 Swedish thread - but elsewhere some seem to think it’s kinder than 5-meo. Looking forward to more reports.

Edited by Mips

so the HCl can be used for plugging?  The freebase is not used for plugging? 

@Mips it feels difficult to have bad trip with 5meomalt.

Yes snorting and plugging

Smoking is possible too, but reported that there is not so much difference from 5meodmt when smoked.

Also freebase

"Plugging depends on what form the psychedelic comes in, HCL or Freebase. 5-MeO-DMT in freebase form needs to be converted to HCL so that it doesn’t burn your bathroom muscles. You can use vinegar and/or light coconut milk. A demo of this can be found here on youtube, but always do your own research."

Edited by Fluran

2 hours ago, Fluran said:

@Mips it feels difficult to have bad trip with 5meomalt.

Do you feel that 5-meodmt is much easier to have a bad trip on compared to 5meomalt?

And does 5meomalt take you to the same place of god consciousness?

@Girzo Thanks :)

Edit: Jesus those guys are crazy. Perhaps not the best source for trip reports ?

Edited by Mips

@Girzo Thanks!!!!! 

Damn I was always looking for more Trip reports on malt