Sempiternity

5-MeO-MALT Mega-Thread

253 posts in this topic

@shree That was a beautiful description of why I or anyone shouldn't buy GeekVape Solo 2 ever.

5 hours ago, Girzo said:

BTW, when loading liquid remember to be quick! Otherwise the liquid will seep through the bottom and you will need to collect it and repeat the procedure, you risk loosing your liquid.

Couldn't I harden the liquid by applying a little bit of heat? I've seen Minty do that with achem in one of his youtube videos. 

I ended up buying the following (a lot of things that Shree referenced on Amazon DE aren't available to be shipped to Australia) for my emesh vape:

Geekvape Aegis Solo 100W TC Kit with Cerberus Tank 
This V1 that has a good review from Minty's.

Vandy Vape Mesh Wire SS316L
This is hard to find anywhere

Mesh Pro RDA Tank 24mm Adjustable 316ss Mesh
Shree pointed out that this one is the best one of the ones he’s tried.

Drip Tip 510 810 Long Glass Mouthpiece
Minty says you've got to get one

SAMSUNG INR18650-25RM
Apparently regular AA batteries won't do.

I also found this cool 200 stainless mesh wire alternative:
Mesh Stainles Steel Filtration Wire Cloth Screen

Edited by maxpechura

1 hour ago, maxpechura said:

@shree That was a beautiful description of why I or anyone shouldn't buy GeekVape Solo 2 ever.

I am being sarcastic, it works perfectly well.

@Girzo

How do you manage to dosage psychedelics correctly when using liquid? I guess it's not applicable for 5MeO?

1 hour ago, shree said:

I am being sarcastic, it works perfectly well.

Not with my Chinese RDA. Some turbulences should be expected. It can be made to work ok, though.

Dosing? Easy, I just count time, with practice it’s pretty reliable. Substance makes no difference.

I have obtained a new batch of 5MeO MALT HCL, but it has an unusual colour. What is your opinion?

PXL_20231205_092210729.jpg

Edited by shree

You should probably mention that it's a freebase version of 5-meo-malt.

Not many people know that it's available in the first place. So it's super cool how your found it.

1 minute ago, maxpechura said:

You should probably mention that it's a freebase version of 5-meo-malt.

Not many people know that it's available in the first place. So it's super cool how your found it.

Unfortunately, it's HCL. I received it "by mistake"...

@shree That's a great color. Fear not.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@shree very normal color. Tryptamines get beige/brown/yellow/red, not due to degradation but because of hydrogens changing positions. All these colors are good. Some substances if they are an unusual tryptamine or unusual acid was used to make the salt, they can get very dark brown, or bright red.

Wow freebase malt

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

I had a question about mixing 5-meo-dmt (and maybe 5-meo-malt later) ejuice for non-rebuildable atomiser tank vaping (sub ohm as Minty Love calls it).

Minty Love mentions that good mixes for n,n-DMT are 1:3 (1 gram of substance to 3 millilitres of PG/PG mix) and 1:4 .
He also mentions that in general good chem/liquid ratios lie in the range between 1:2 to 1:6.
Girzo suggested 1:1 before.

However, it's common knowledge that the 5-meo-dmt carries more punch than n,n-dmt for the same dose.

Hence why are my questions.

1) What substance to liquid (PG/VG) mix you'd go for with 5-meo-dmt (5-meo-malt) (e.g. 1:6, 1:12, etc.)?
2) What PG/VG mix you’d go for (Minty mentions 80PG/20VG. Girzo mentions 70PG/30VG).
3) What wattage would you go for (Minty mentions 30W-35W)?
4) What toke you'd go for (Minty mentions 6-10 seconds)?

I’m still waiting for my supplies to arrive. I’m sure most of these questions could be answered with some experimentation but the substance to liquid carrier mix I’d better get right in the beginning. Otherwise, I’ll blast myself too intense.

Edited by maxpechura

On 6.12.2023 at 0:17 PM, maxpechura said:

I had a question about mixing 5-meo-malt and 5-meo-dmt ejuice for non-rebuildable atomiser tank vaping (sub ohm as Minty Love calls it).

Would it not make more sense to take 5MeO MALT and 30 min later when it comes up fully vape 5MeO DMT ?

What exactly do you want to achieve by mixing those two?

Do you intend to freebase your 5MeO MALT in order to use it with e-liquid?

Edited by shree

In my post I meant that I want to mix dmt with a carrier and malt with a carrier. I didn’t really intend to mix malt and dmt together. I just need to know chem to liquid proportion

however, IT IS something that I did in the past with my nasal sprays, I.e. I would spray some dmt and then I would spray malt all at the same time. The idea is that malt has a kind feel to it and dmt takes you to infinity easier. I often polish all of this off with a healthy dose of mdma. But I don’t like that it gives me comedowns later. So I decided to halve the dose of mdma and maybe give it up completely if I still get comedowns.

I did reach out to a certain shop that you too know about asking if they could freebase malt for me. Waiting for a reply.

i like your idea of going two routes at the same time - malt in spray and dmt in vape.  An unexpected angle of attack

Jaguar (5-MeO-DMT) Vape Pen states that 1:4 5-meo-dmt mix with a 5 second toke gives you 1.7 mg of chemical for vape pens. But they are 10w. And I plan to run my mod at 30w. So that means I should get more chemical per toke 

Damn guys malt is INCREDIBLE. So much healing in one session this is nuts.
I tried only 5mg snorted to dip my toes and Oh boy was it great! xD
I thought about me as a child and I started crying and crying.. 
I felt being taken care of, like an invisible Loving mother entity or something like that. It could take any form and it even became sexual at one point damn,
I was all giggling like a worm in my bed, it was a really enjoyable experience

On 12/5/2023 at 3:26 AM, shree said:

I have obtained a new batch of 5MeO MALT HCL, but it has an unusual colour. What is your opinion?

That looks like cocoa or makeup powder

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

On 12/5/2023 at 1:26 AM, shree said:

I have a batch like this all good.

14 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

That looks like cocoa or makeup powder

No it looks perfect like malt.

Toasted-Marshmallow-Brownie-Ice-Cream-re

Toasted Marshmallow Brownie Malt Ice Cream

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

Posted (edited)

IMG_3709.jpegHas anyone got of batch of 5meo malt that was light gray? Safety sheet I received says 5meo malt hcl and appearance  light gray… in other reports and pictures it’s always light brownish. It has that dmt/chemical smell to it.

IMG_3710.jpeg

Edited by Chooky

It can be grey. Could also be purple or pinkish.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.