iPurpl3x

Has someone found out what the mystery chemical from Leo is?

25 posts in this topic

In An Advanced Explanation Of God-Realization Leo talks about a new chemical that he has been trying out that my be more potent than 5meo. 

I was wondering if someone could guess what he's referring to or if there is a new video where he talks about it (I didn't had so much time this summer so I still have to watch a few to be up to date...)

Hope there's good safety info on it. That's the only element I feel iffy about with 5.

For the life of me I don't understand his reasons for "having a big secret."  It feels so immature.  If you really wanted to keep something secret, simply don't announce that it exists.  All this announcement and subsequent hiding just feels like an ego trip.  But please, feel free to prove me wrong.

Well, he said it's not illegal and it's not goong to be illegal anytime soon.

Soooo probably already fda approved, or not considered a "drug"

He said he was going to reveal it soon. I'm also curious.

Why wouldn't he say it right away? Probably because it has too many risks, too controversial, it's just not working for everybody, or because it's something absurd like cow-dung.

The thing most people don't talk about is too-much-weed, and Benzodiazepine withdrawal. Both are known to cause depersonalisation disorder. But going through benzo addiction is like torturing yourself towards no-self.

Will reveal it soon.

Keep your buttholes puckered ;)

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Will reveal it soon.

Aren't you taking a huge risk by consuming (and recommending) something that has so little research done behind it?

I say this because I remember you once said that barely anyone knows of this substance.

34 minutes ago, Mafortu said:

Aren't you taking a huge risk by consuming (and recommending) something that has so little research done behind it?

I say this because I remember you once said that barely anyone knows of this substance.

The risk will be all on you. I make no guarantees on your health. I am merely sharing my research.

A thing cannot become widely researched unless someone like me talks about it to get the ball rolling.

If you are risk averse, stick to classic psychedelics.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura So you still think this is the most powerful/profound psychedelic you have ever tried ? How often do you use it compare to something like DMT ?

6 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

This is everything xD

Edited by Matt Skinner

9 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Will reveal it soon.

is it in the tryptamine group? 

On 20/08/2021 at 11:50 PM, Flyboy said:

For the life of me I don't understand his reasons for "having a big secret."  It feels so immature.  If you really wanted to keep something secret, simply don't announce that it exists.  All this announcement and subsequent hiding just feels like an ego trip.  But please, feel free to prove me wrong.

Do you have any idea the possible legal repercussions that he might suffer from being the first one to reveal a brand new psychedelic and announce it publicly on YouTube? He could get massive unwanted attention, I feel like he's just taking the necessary legal precautions. Not everything is about ego.  

10 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

The producers of this new psychedelic, as soon as you are going to disclose the name.

significato-stonks-1024x766.jpg

Aah so many threads about this secret chemical of Leo. 

Please reveal it really soon as possible so that this hype has an end

1 hour ago, Brivido said:

Do you have any idea the possible legal repercussions that he might suffer from being the first one to reveal a brand new psychedelic

yeah but it won't change in time, at least in nearby future government will be against substances. 

1 hour ago, Brivido said:

announce it publicly on YouTube?

he can publish it on forum, as he had done it with dpt

On 20/8/2021 at 10:50 PM, Flyboy said:

Hype and marketing, I guess.

@Leo Gura

5-meo- MALT, is the only other psychedelic i tried that is similar to 5-meo-dmt in its power to annihilate the ego.

Excited, for you to release the name of those substances.

Praying that lizards labs synthesis your new substances, for widespread availability ?.

52 minutes ago, Mel B said:

-meo- MALT, is the only other psychedelic i tried that is similar to 5-meo-dmt in its power to annihilate the ego.

have you written trip report about it?