SageModeAustin

Jesus Christ is improving my life.

22 posts in this topic

Ever since I started aligning myself with Jesus Christ's principles, my life has been transforming for the better. My relationships improved, my self confidence, i exercise way more and actually do it right, my relationship with this woman has improved i can experience genuine love, my relationship with my family has improved, girls have been quite literally throwing themselves at me, no-fap is consistent and i am able to conquer lust on a daily basis like its just a passing allergy. I just feel way better than I did before where i was trying to figure everything out on my own. Crazy. 

Edited by SageModeAustin

Your intuition is your own personal genie.  Learn to trust that infinite intelligence.

4 minutes ago, SageModeAustin said:

girls have been quite literally throwing themselves at me

Lol

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

that's not surprising. 

I've found traditional Christian guys more masculine just because in the religion, they emphasize the role of men and women much more than anything and those men have been raised by a strong role model in their life: father and they are less prune to the brainwashing by the mainstream lil culture/ subcultures. 

"If you kick me when I'm down, you better pray I don't get up"

@hamedsf Yes, exactly. Some smart people in this forum 

Your intuition is your own personal genie.  Learn to trust that infinite intelligence.

Nice. Just don't see Jesus as more than any human being. He is and was a brother to the other human beings, not a saviour. We save each and one of us throughout personal means. And yes, as a guide he is good to have, but not someone to worship. 

We must find the level of consciousness CHRIST, in ourselves. 

Singer

14™

8 hours ago, SageModeAustin said:

Ever since I started aligning myself with Jesus Christ's principles, my life has been transforming for the better. My relationships improved, my self confidence, i exercise way more and actually do it right, my relationship with this woman has improved i can experience genuine love, my relationship with my family has improved, girls have been quite literally throwing themselves at me, no-fap is consistent and i am able to conquer lust on a daily basis like its just a passing allergy. I just feel way better than I did before where i was trying to figure everything out on my own. Crazy. 

@SageModeAustin Great! Make sure the results are consistent not for a few weeks but months and years every day.

"Becoming 'awake' involves seeing our own confusion more clearly"-Rumi

There's nothing more exciting than the prospect of corrupting a good Christian boy. xD

Jesus is pretty awesome though, have you read the Gospel of Thomas? 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

Great, but is it true? Or is it just some false shit which makes your life better?

I don't know the answer.

Sometimes it’s good to cope with life using a nice story like The Bible.  

Some people can’t navigate this unknown world without clinging onto something, so I’m happy you find peace in the Bible OP.  Just don’t impose your beliefs and judgment on other people and become an insufferable douchebag in the name of Jesus Christ.

@Anirban657 agreed consistency is key!
@hoodrow trillson LOL i understand sir, ill keep that in mind ty
@mandyjw i havent whats that about?
@Goldzilla i understand where you're coming from, but don't agree

Edited by SageModeAustin

On 8/18/2021 at 10:29 AM, SageModeAustin said:

Do you follow Jesus as something more than you? 

Singer

14™

1 hour ago, SageModeAustin said:

@mandyjw i havent whats that about?

A book of Jesus' sayings and parables that are much more clearly nondual pointers than in the other gospels. There are a lot of the same ones there, and many new ones. It's delightfully mysterious and riddle-like... the perfect set up for those big "Aha!" moments. :)

Edited by mandyjw

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

Many girls are attracted to closed-minded, dogmatic men. I guess because they project the impression of being very self confident, never showing any doubt

What are these principles you are talking about?

Everyone is waiting for eternity but the Shaman asks: "how about today?"

Yep, I agree. On top of Leo's teachings and psychedelics; I turn to Jesus and the Bible as a traditional source of spirituality. They all align, in my opinion. 

4 hours ago, roopepa said:

What are these principles you are talking about?

1. Seeing things holistically.

2. Self discipline

3. Forgiveness

4. Setting boundaries/developing a healthy ego.

5. Overcoming the lower self

6. How to create a functioning relationship/society with yourself and others.

7. How to Love.

Are some. And I can point you to biblical verses if you need it. 

Christianity is imo underrated tho not the extreme dogmatic ones, but the mystical part of it, and that it is more love oriented then other religions

Let thy speech be better then silence, or be silent.

- Pseudo-dionysius