AdamR95

should i go explore hell?

28 posts in this topic

On psychadelics i had mostly pleasant experiences. But while i explore and introspect i sometimes feel a dark side lurking in the corner. My ego is very resistant to it but part of me is curiouss and wants to explore it. I sometimes went little closer and it got scary as fuck.

Should i explore it or should i stay away?

Edited by AdamR95

Stay away. There can be a point of no return when it gets so dark. It becomes so very REAL that you'll wish you never explored the dark side. Unless you're talking about some basic fear to deal with, then definitely go explore that. But the rabbit holes can become way more serious than you could ever imagine. Like pure hell level, the question is are you conscious enough to realize that it's all love? If so, go for it. ;) 

I advise against it. You can go there intentionally by combining dissociatives with psychedelics though. Again, highly unrecommend.

2 hours ago, fridjonk said:

Stay away. There can be a point of no return when it gets so dark. It becomes so very REAL that you'll wish you never explored the dark side. Unless you're talking about some basic fear to deal with, then definitely go explore that. But the rabbit holes can become way more serious than you could ever imagine. Like pure hell level, the question is are you conscious enough to realize that it's all love? If so, go for it. ;) 

@fridjonk Have you been there yourself?

Edited by blankisomeone

42 minutes ago, blankisomeone said:

@fridjonk Have you been there yourself?

I've taken a peek into that world, a little glimpse just to see but got away quickly, however my friend went fully in and it got very ugly for a couple of months. Also gave him a lot of health issues and trauma. Even though he's aware of non-duality and studies this work, it still messed him up. 

Hell is the thing you think you're already avoiding, but actually thinking about right now. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

2 hours ago, The0Self said:

You can go there intentionally by combining dissociatives with psychedelics though. 

Oh haha I've been there and it freaked me the fuck out. I think it traumatized me a bit to be honest but I don’t regret experiencing it. In the end it’s just another experience but you can definitely cause some long term damage that way. 

Experiencing those realms must be beneficial if the aim is to understand reality most holistically on the deepest levels possible, but it can also traumatize you quite badly and even scare you off the path of spiritual exploration, if you are not spiritually mature enough.

If you have balls of steel, go for it. But if you are hesitant, its most likely the sign that you are not ready.

There is no point rushing your way there. There are plenty of rainbows and butterflies on the other side that you can experience first while you are growing your spiritual dick :)

There's no such thing as "trauma". It's often just a limiting belief that a lot of people have.

That being said, I wouldn't try hell on purpose. If it comes on its own, then so be it. But I would never seek to experience it intentionally. And that is simply for the sake of comfort, which is the ultimate reason why I would do anything in the first place.

Edited by Gesundheit

If you have no confidence in yourself, you are twice defeated in the race of life. But with confidence you have won, even before you start.” -- Marcus Garvey

Hell is not NOT a Hollywood horror movie to watch,  I've been there and it changed my life.

Don't do it 

5 hours ago, fridjonk said:

the question is are you conscious enough to realize that it's all love? If so, go for it. ;) 

Yes, but you won't even remember what you are how and why you came here once you find yourself in the middle of that realm, 

I think you need to prepare yourself to forget about everything including all your realizations, and be ready to experience the hell in it's darkest dungeons infinity can imagine for you ( it can get infinitely dark and bloody ;)) also remember that there's no time so you'll be there for eternity.

I guess the best thing you can do if you are really interested to explore some of the hell realm is if you can astral travel here ( just sending a portion of your consciousness there and get back with some informations)

The worst thing would be astral project to the hell realm or go there on psychedelics (this is even worst, much worst than AP duo to ways these substances fuck with your mind specially shrooms)

35 minutes ago, m0hsen said:

Yes, but you won't even remember what you are how and why you came here once you find yourself in the middle of that realm, 

I think you need to prepare yourself to forget about everything including all your realizations, and be ready to experience the hell in it's darkest dungeons infinity can imagine for you ( it can get infinitely dark and bloody ;)) also remember that there's no time so you'll be there for eternity.

@m0hsen i intuitively know o will experience it at some point and it scares a shit out of me i can imagine horrible stuff and i know i will experience them eventually. It feels to me like i am avoiding this part of me and because of that it lurks on me in these trips and i dont know if i should face it or not. As i am in the trip i am aware the horrible stuff is imaginary and exist if i believe in them, but i also know i will at some point believe them, the fear is real and in these states when i am aware of this i wish the death is defitive but i know it isnt. This kind of thinking always pass after a while but it lurks in a corner.

Edited by AdamR95

14 minutes ago, AdamR95 said:

@m0hsen i intuitively know o will experience it at some point and it scares a shit out of me i can imagine horrible stuff and i know i will experience them eventually. It feels to me like i am avoiding this part of me and because of that it lurks on me in these trips and i dont know if i should face it or not. As i am in the trip i am aware the horrible stuff is imaginary and exist if i believe in them, but i also know i will at some point believe them, the fear is real and in these states when i am aware of this i wish the death is defitive but i know it isnt. This kind of thinking always pass after a while but it lurks in a corner.

Yes I understand, I've got a very good imagination too, but facing these fears should be in some moderate ways, on psychedelics specially shrooms it's very very bad idea, since on high doses you literally lose your mind, and the experience of the hell will be real AF!

Those dark entities in the hell realm (or everywhere else) are always in hunt for negative energies and so they fed on fears to survive, imagine how fearfull you can get on high doses of psychedelics and how badly they can fuck with you on that sate with that powerful channel of the fears that you've created and so they can connect with you. 

Always remember that, fear is the channel that they can connect with you. The more fearful you become, the more they'll have power over you. 

What do you want know about it?

I have a lot of experience with hell realms.  Please don't explore them; they are hard to get out of. 
If you must, explore just to recognize it in the outer world, but don't get caught in it.

Edited by Loba

@AdamR95

Sounds like your ego doesn't like where you've been going and giving you an 'invitation' to a place where it can do its backlash thing, but in the end hell isn't 'real' in the sense that it is just a conceptual thought we give to intense fear, grief, despair, intense resistance. Your ego has a cunning way of deceiving that hell is what you're avoiding, but it is love you are avoiding. But hey, it can be quite an experience. It can give you deep lessons on equanimity, teach you gratitude for where you are right now, but it might also end badly. I didn't get there by psychs, just forced myself impatiently to go deeper into kriya after 5MeO potentiated my practice while ignoring I was getting negative side effects in day-to-day life. Messed me up these couple of months, but got some valuable lessons. If it happens badly prepare to potentially be psychwarded and not being able to take care of yourself at work or with people. might take you some time to integrate and revover, months, maybe a year, or two, depends you know.

Why do you believe you have to go there?

You can also travel there without psychedelics completing extended SDS sits. Like 2+ hours. There's a video of Shinzen Young talking about how he would do daily 4 hour SDS sits during an extended retreat and he visited hell realms because of the excruciating pain.