The Buddha

Why Leo has no grace?

119 posts in this topic

*This is my personal opinion and feelings*

I have strange feelings about this. On the one hand, Leo is one of the few people that is truly interested in full enlightenment, which is just amazing, going all the way is super rare. On the other hand, I feel he has no grace. I see photos or videos of people, who even being saints, it is clear that they are much more asleep than Leo, however I feel this buzz in my third eye and my body is more light and relaxed. This never happened me while watching Leo's video, it is true that when he opens his mouth everything changes, but his mere presence doesn't bring me to God. He has profound wisdom of Reality, Truth, Conciousness and Love but idk I don't feel God's presence when he just is. However, I feel it with less realized individuals that just by watching a picture, even not knowing anything of them, I inmideatly feel it's grace, then check what they say and realize Leo is decades ahead of that guy.

So very puzzled about this phenomena: grace, wisdom, awakenings, blessings, God's presence... Thought they all went together, any insights? What are your thoughts about this?

I'd say that's because Leo is intellectualising a lot, talking big theories. No doubt he's knowledgeable in a lot of topic. But how deep is his realization and what's his daily experience we can't really tell.

Edited by wavydude

Take into account that you don't know Leo at all.

He may be completely different when it comes to his private life.

1 hour ago, The Buddha said:

However, I feel it with less realized individuals that just by watching a picture, even not knowing anything of them, I inmideatly feel it's grace, then check what they say and realize Leo is decades ahead of that guy.

Im playing devils advocate here saying that, perhaps the individual in the picture has the need to emit an image of wisdom of him/herself. After all, when you have an ego death, dont the ego take the steering wheel back with force? Maybe some's ego spins this ideal so that they need to start showing how enlightened they are, an ego trap to slow them in the journey. They dont show off how enlightened they are by talking big words, but showing it with their presence so we wouldnt notice. To us they seem highly enlightened with their presence, but maybe we never see what they could become. Again, Im playing devils advocate here and dont mean to insult any sages :)

You're imagining things, that's all. 

If you have no confidence in yourself, you are twice defeated in the race of life. But with confidence you have won, even before you start.” -- Marcus Garvey

@Hansu I get your point but feel it very poor. Is in fact the lack of ego and the lack of someone looking behind those eyes what makes the grace of a sage. While talking or in silence, there is no-one, which in other words means that God is expressing throw him. Obviusly there are very different degrees, but the grace of the guru for me is unavoidable. I feel it so strong, their being is very pure and It's an inner knowing, all my being is blessed in their pressence. However, they don't say anything remotely as profound as Leo, some they do but very rarely. So I'm missing the play between this grace and deep wisdom, because I really thought they were much more related. But it is clear that it is not the case.

@Gesundheit ¿? Well we are all imagining this forum and that fact doesn't change anything. It may be imagination, but it is very unlikely u get to be a very good doctor without having good teachers. If a beggar is able to catch the eye of a billionare and he helps him and teaches him, he will bypass years of hardwork. The same way, the guru is able to help it's devotees to make the God realization. When u need it, the guru appears, when u know him, u disappear. It is probably the best tool seekers have, so it may be worth it to discuss it much more, rather than saying it is all imagination; paradoxically a guru would agree with your statement. Because when u eat u feel full, but by saying u feel full u have not eaten.

9 minutes ago, The Buddha said:

@Hansu I get your point but feel it very poor. Is in fact the lack of ego and the lack of someone looking behind those eyes what makes the grace of a sage. While talking or in silence, there is no-one, which in other words means that God is expressing throw him. Obviusly there are very different degrees, but the grace of the guru for me is unavoidable. I feel it so strong, their being is very pure and It's an inner knowing, all my being is blessed in their pressence. However, they don't say anything remotely as profound as Leo, some they do but very rarely. So I'm missing the play between this grace and deep wisdom, because I really thought they were much more related. But it is clear that it is not the case.

What makes you think that just because you have the ability to convey stuff in a very profound way such as leo, you are more enlightened than someone which doesnt have that ability, or better yet, doesnt care about intellectualizing stuff endlessly? Reality has nothing to do with intellectual understanding. Its about what truth you embody, not what you carry.

@Idontknow @nistake

Yes, answering both of u. It may be that some are interested in daily purification and approuch to God embodying universal Truths, while others are more interested in how he works and profound insights rather than living and praying all day long.

You want Leo to walk gracefully? 

Like a supermodel on the ramp? 

That ain't happening. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

He has lots of grace imo its through the entire infrastructure of Actualized.org and all his catalogues. His videos have stylistic components to make 2-3 hours lectures fun. That is grace as well. 

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

I think the beauty of actualized org videos is in the details he share. love the new info about stardust, holons, government, etc etc. That's value,and probably one of  the main reasons why he has a million viewers. 

Edited by Megan Alecia

"We are like the spider. We weave our life and then move along in it. We are like the dreamer who dreams and then lives in the dream. This is true for the entire universe."

-- The Upanishads

Encyclopedia

I feel the same. Probably because they have more powerful auras. Some say that psychedelics create holes in the aura. Modern things like wifi and synthetic materials also weaken the aura. Maybe Leo lives in his mind a lot, they live in the heart and are more connected. It could also be a lack of refinement/purity, some yogic teachings say that spiritual growth is all about refinement, but psychedelics and awakenings don't necessarily do that.

Obviusly there are very different degrees, but the grace of the guru for me is unavoidable. I feel it so strong, their being is very pure and It's an inner knowing, all my being is blessed in their pressence. 

I understand, and have felt the living, spiritual energy emanating from some gurus. You don't even have to be physically in their presence. I have had experiences listening to Eckhart Tolle, or Mooji, and feeling the Consciousness of their presence, resonating with the same Consciousness within myself. Sometimes it is a teaching, but often it is pure silence, and feeling the energy within that space. For some reason, I keep referring to Ramana Maharshi recently, but his primary teaching was silence.

Different gurus are best suited to different aspirants. We have different levels of awareness, and learn in different ways. Ultimately, it is all Consciousness, but there are many paths to the same Self-realization.

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

Leo is Leo.. the same way a chair is a chair.  

You might as well ask why your chair has no grace... that's just not how chairs are. A chair's purpose is to be a chair. Leo's purpose is to be Leo. 

Don't look for a chair when you're feeling thirsty, and then wonder why the chair does not quench your thirst. 

Forget about Leo. 

"It's like a finger pointing away to the moon. Do not concentrate on the finger or you will miss all of the heavenly glory!" - Bruce Lee

"I could be the walrus. I'd still have to bum rides off people."

@Gesundheit ¿? Well we are all imagining this forum

Not in the same way you're imagining grace.

If you have no confidence in yourself, you are twice defeated in the race of life. But with confidence you have won, even before you start.” -- Marcus Garvey

@The Buddha I know what you mean. I can see this too.

Leo is very different from other teachers. His main strenght seems to be his intellect and the way he is able to put into words the mystical & spiritual wisdom and build a cohesive and practical thought-system for people to use. He is able to connect the dots between different areas of life, such as personal development, science, philosophy & mysticism in a way that is truly something that has never been done before. Leo is a spiritual genius. He is changing the course of human history in a way Ramana Maharshi could never been able to do with his silence. One is not greater than another, simply different, with different strenghts, and with a different kind of impact.

Edited by roopepa

Everyone is waiting for eternity but the Shaman asks: "how about today?"