The Buddha

Why Leo has no grace?

119 posts in this topic

7 hours ago, AllahuAkbar said:

You say he is in the wrong direction.

Well, if he was one with you, he wouldn't be.. you wouldn't be saying there is someone apart from you, that is in the wrong direction.

The fact is, the guy is right, as soon as he mentioned about loving yourself you switched topics... almost like you fear something inside you, like have problems accepting yourself, past traumas? 

I used to believe everything was one with me, until truth kicked in and showed me how things really are.

Even before all came to be? Everything was not one with you, the source was entangled.... the quantum world, etc.. but there was individuation, you were not one with anybody..you were just you and another being was another being as different aspect of field of field of souls and being... learn more about it here: 

The fact is that.. there is not even what we can conclude as things getting together forming an "everything"... no no, there is not even that... each event in space time is its own quantum paradox. That ia separated from other quantum events and we are not linked to them..most of them have no affect on another.. and things build up and disappear.. we can't say what is "everything".. things in an event change and build.up for itself and has nothing to do with another... that came from zero. There is ni "everything" that you can be "entangled" with.. your mind can attach to a specific dimension of existence in a particular space time spot..but that's a quantum enigma... 

Your mind resides in a mind dimension..it's not in the same frame of existence.

But at the end of the day, the personal self is just quantum information, you are you, what makes you you is quantum ID information..your genes ..after death you get to become who you were before all that.. the individualized part of a certain  source that goes beyond quantum

Thats why enlightenment is must to destroy your all beliefs, theories or dogmas (as above). You think these are sentences or conversation thats the only reason why i told he is wrong way. Including these sentences are you. If you were aware of that you shouldn’t be questioning. You are not aware of the truth. Separation has never happened. And if you tell me that why am I explaining this if separation has never happened? Because you are not aware, because if you are aware you must know that adgjvswhbki and hey are identical words. Because they are nothing, or driving a car, identical, it is nothing. So even if i tell you hi, write these sentences or be silent there is no differences. Because they are nothing. 

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

21 minutes ago, James123 said:

Thats why enlightenment is must to destroy your all beliefs, theories or dogmas (as above). You think these are sentences or conversation thats the only reason why i told he is wrong way. Including these sentences are you. If you were aware of that you shouldn’t be questioning. You are not aware of the truth. Separation has never happened. And if you tell me that why am I explaining this if separation has never happened? Because you are not aware, because if you are aware you must know that adgjvswhbki and hey are identical words. Because they are nothing, or driving a car, identical, it is nothing. So even if i tell you hi, write these sentences or be silent there is no differences. Because they are nothing. 

Relatively, there are differences, or you wouldn't be writing anything.

The problem is that you're jumping between perspectives when it suits you.

When you are challenged on the relative level, you jump to "there's no me, no you, nothing exists". It's an avoidance mechanism.

22 minutes ago, vladorion said:

Relatively, there are differences, or you wouldn't be writing anything.

The problem is that you're jumping between perspectives when it suits you.

When you are challenged on the relative level, you jump to "there's no me, no you, nothing exists". It's an avoidance mechanism.

Do you think these are sentences and written by someone? This is duality. It is because “you” “think”. Thats your defense mechanism because you think that there is a defense mechanism. If you dont think nothing never happens, including “you”.  

These are not sentences nor anyone writing it. Now is before birth. Thats the truth. Thats why if you are aware of it, you shouldnt be questioning. 

Edited by James123

21 minutes ago, James123 said:

Do you think these are sentences and written by someone? This is duality. It is because “you” “think”. Thats your defense mechanism because you think that there is a defense mechanism. If you dont think nothing never happens, including “you”.  

These are not sentences nor anyone writing it. Now is before birth. Thats the truth. Thats why if you are aware of it, you shouldnt be questioning. 

Lol, dude. If there was no difference between anything, you wouldn't know a difference between a door and a window, a red and a green light etc. You wouldn't know any difference between words, which you clearly do, or you wouldn't be able to write any of this. On a relative level, there's a difference. If you didn't know that difference, you wouldn't be able to function.

You also have no problem talking from a relative perspective when you say we gotta love others. If there's no difference between you and others, why are you talking about others? You talk from a dualistic point of view when it suits you. But when someone else does, you try to negate their words using a non-dual point of view. This is dishonest and it doesn't work.

8 minutes ago, vladorion said:

Lol, dude. If there was no difference between anything, you wouldn't know a difference between a door and a window, a red and a green light etc. You wouldn't know any difference between words, which you clearly do, or you wouldn't be able to write any of this. On a relative level, there's a difference. If you didn't know that difference, you wouldn't be able to function.

If you think you are in the world now and human now instead of thought process, you have no idea what enlightenment is.

14 minutes ago, vladorion said:

You also have no problem talking from a relative perspective when you say we gotta love others. If there's no difference between you and others, why are you talking about others? You talk from a dualistic point of view when it suits you. But when someone else does, you try to negate their words using a non-dual point of view. This is dishonest and it doesn't work.

No it is because you think there is a duality, but there is not. Because you still think there is, because of the self. And most effective way to surrender to self love others as you. When you do that there will no others, you realize everything is you. Till that point, you wont get it. Because separation still exist for you because of the self.

All wrong-doing arises because of mind. If mind is transformed can wrong-doing remain?

Buddha

10 minutes ago, James123 said:

If you think you are in the world now and human now instead of thought process, you have no idea what enlightenment is. 

Lemme ask...how is my physical flesh that I can touch and see a 'thought process'? 

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

48 minutes ago, Someone here said:

Lemme ask...how is my physical flesh that I can touch and see a 'thought process'? 

Just dont think, what is left? 

8 minutes ago, James123 said:

Just dont think, what is left? 

What is left is exactly the same thing. Minus the label (without a name). 

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

41 minutes ago, Someone here said:

What is left is exactly the same thing. Minus the label (without a name). 

Yes. But dont forget even “seeing” or “perception “ is a label. So there is not even an eye to see anything, forget even having a brain to think or body to move. You are the moment. 

@The Buddha Your personal opinions and feelings are not reality. For example i don't feel any grace in you but i can be completely wrong.

We tend to project our own unconscious aspects of ourselves into the world. I prefer to deal with my own shadows. Maybe you should too...

*This is my personal opinion and feelings*

?

Yo, you kidding me? Leo's style is incredibly graceful. Google's definition is "smooth and flowing movement." For taking the "explain absolutely everything everything everything" approach, he is smooth af bro

1 hour ago, Aaron p said:

Yo, you kidding me? Leo's style is incredibly graceful. Google's definition is "smooth and flowing movement." For taking the "explain absolutely everything everything everything" approach, he is smooth af bro

Grace is a religious term which has different interpretations. In non-duality, grace is often defined as when awakening happens without any preparation. When a teacher is said to "have grace", it's often thought of as them being able to awaken the longing for God within a person by simply being in their presence.

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

It's funny because I once unexpectedly saw leo's name mentioned in a spiral dynamics blog where he was described as that "charismatic bald guy" lol

"We are like the spider. We weave our life and then move along in it. We are like the dreamer who dreams and then lives in the dream. This is true for the entire universe."

-- The Upanishads

Encyclopedia

Because it is impossible to convey compassion through a screen of pixels.

"I believe you are more afraid of condemning me to the stake than for me to receive your cruel and disproportionate punishment."

- Giordano Bruno, Campo de' Fiori, Rome, Italy. February 17th, 1600.

Cosmic pluralist, mathematician and poet.

11 minutes ago, BipolarGrowth said:

You won me over ?

"I believe you are more afraid of condemning me to the stake than for me to receive your cruel and disproportionate punishment."

- Giordano Bruno, Campo de' Fiori, Rome, Italy. February 17th, 1600.

Cosmic pluralist, mathematician and poet.