knakoo

Teal Swan: Why Women Like Assholes + Why Women Aren't Attracted to Nice Guys

379 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Karmadhi said:

@Leo Gura Thing is that people want to get fast quick and not go through a lot of failure that is why they over analyze everything in these threads. They want to become good with as little effort as possible so they want to avoid all the traps and mistakes people can make. Approaching seems so scary to them (me too) that we would rather learn all this shit beforehand than have to do even 10 more approaches to learn it through experience.  It is not that they are being generally lazy per say, but they are being lazy regarding approaches. You have people that procrastinate approaching by going to the gym and thinking they need to be buffed first or rich first. Basically even the most difficult things like gym, work, diet, lots of reading, meditation etc can be used as distraction just not to approach. That is how scary it is. 

Ps: not defending anyone, just explaining their logic behind all these questions maybe you already know this stuff and experienced it but oh well :P

You're going to fail regardless.

So, fail faster. Just go do it.

It's Love.

@Karmadhi Self-actualizing requires taking action and doing difficult things.

If not for that, everyone would be self-actualized.

If you want to live a great life, the basic cost is labor.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Real self actualization is labor plus quality. 

You work hard for what you want. 

You have the quality that's admirable. 

Character + work. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

3 hours ago, Abdelghafar said:

It's a combination. Also, experience is king.

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

In practice the only thing you need to be successful with women is to go out and approach.

The rest is niggly details.

Yeah, that's largely true. However, if you don't have enough of an intuitive understanding on seducing and/or are on the autism spectrum like I am, then I think that practice itself will only get you so far. That's what I think according to my experiences

2 minutes ago, Hardkill said:

I am, then I think that practice itself will only get you so far. That's what I think according to my experiences

So what's your solution?

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

@Hardkill I will soon publish a series of videos explaining the core theory behind getting laid. But then you have to act on it.

As an autistic guy, your problem is gonna be too much theory and too little action.

Basically all you gotta do is go out, be social, be playful with girls, and close. Too much theory beyond that will only get you too stuck in your head. You won't be able to execute it in front of the girl.

4 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

@Hardkill explaining the core theory behind getting laid

@Leo Gura

I'm so excited. Thanks for what you do 9_9

Edited by Yali

4 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

be more expressive like a girl. To flow more with your feelings.

Aka developing your second chakra.

The road to God is paved with bliss.

26 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

@Hardkill I will soon publish a series of videos explaining the core theory behind getting laid. But then you have to act on it.

As an autistic guy, your problem is gonna be too much theory and too little action.

Basically all you gotta do is go out, be social, be playful with girls, and close. Too much theory beyond that will only get you too stuck in your head. You won't be able to execute it in front of the girl.

Oh cool! Well, thank you so much. I really appreciate your help.

The frustrating part is that most women are not even aware or honest that they want an asshole. 

There was a period in my life that I just expected women to be upfront about their intentions and values. 

At the moment I don't even try to enlighten them. They are what they are. See a donkey for a donkey and life will be easier if you want to ride the donkey. 

@StarStruck

You are no enlightening them, women are well aware of what they want. What you're doing is, you are judging them from a low ass position and expecting women to vibe with you on that level.

In general women have a higher implicit understanding than men.

Just now, ilja said:

@StarStruck

You are no enlightening them, women are well aware of what they want. What you're doing is, you are judging them from a low ass position and expecting women to vibe with you on that level.

In general women have a higher implicit understanding than men.

Is bringing awareness to their mechanism judging? There is definitely a part of me that judges and I'm trying to let that go.

There was definitely a part of me that just didn't get women, but now I do and I'm not trying to "fix" them. I'm rather fixing myself.

@Etherial Cat That metaphor wasn't really nice so I apologize. I was using the pickup-frame which is low consciousness. Currently not looking for a long term relationship. I'm not at that stage. On the long term I definitely need to change my mindset though. I agree on that.

1 hour ago, StarStruck said:

There was a period in my life that I just expected women to be upfront about their intentions and values. 

Lol

That was your mistake.

Survival is a chess game full of trickery.

@Leo Gura Funny thing is most of the self actualization stuff like meditation, eating well, working out etc people will do to avoid approaching. It is more like people are more scared to do approaching then they are to any other sort of self actualization work (outside taking psychedelics maybe due to the dogma behind them)

@Etherial Cat

1 hour ago, Etherial Cat said:

Because it is simply not true.

This whole narrative that women are into psychopath is a toxic belief.

This wears off with individual and societal development.  

You have no idea how much easier my life would have been if I would have decided that all I wanted was an asshole.

2 hours ago, StarStruck said:

Not psychopaths but just assholes. What you say logically is irrelevant. What matters is how you feel. What makes you feel more willing to sleep with someone? That is what actually matters. Logical talk from girls will not get guys laid or give them a girlfriend.

3 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Lol

That was your mistake.

Survival is a chess game full of trickery.

How Lives Imitates Chess is a book that is an eye opener.

2 hours ago, Karmadhi said:

@Etherial Cat

Not psychopaths but just assholes. What you say logically is irrelevant. What matters is how you feel. What makes you feel more willing to sleep with someone? That is what actually matters. Logical talk from girls will not get guys laid or give them a girlfriend.

If I was less conscious I would just be an asshole and not give two fucks. The average person doesn't have the resources and time to be nuanced and if women rather have an asshole than a kind person, so be it. They ask we deliver.

1 hour ago, Etherial Cat said:

What Teal says in her video totally sounds true to me.

But to answer your question more directly, I'm looking beyond anything for a good connection and resonance on the subjective level.

A conscious guy that plugs well can give me more than Elon Musk. I've felt lonely being in the same room with people for too long in my life not to know that this connection is what matters.

The best sex you can get is with someone you resonate with, btw.

From a female perspective that is true.

12 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Let me guess, the videos will boil down to "talk to 800 random women on the streets", right?

1. The times nowadays are much different than when you did your hardcore PUA stuff.

2. This solution doesn't fit on every man's situation like a generic template.

9 minutes ago, Phyllis Wagner said:

Let me guess, the videos will boil down to "talk to 800 random women on the streets", right?

1. The times nowadays are much different than when you did your hardcore PUA stuff.

2. This solution doesn't fit on every man's situation like a generic template.

The principles are timeless.

1. I'm not sure whether you mean the culture around male-female dynamics, or if you mean covid-19. Either way, women are still on the streets, and whether or not they're willing to talk is entirely up to how interesting you are.

2. But it does. How else would you possibly learn how to interact with people other than interacting with people? LOL. There's no shortcut or workaround. 

It's Love.