knakoo

Teal Swan: Why Women Like Assholes + Why Women Aren't Attracted to Nice Guys

379 posts in this topic

19 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Autistic people are too serious, and this kills your ability to attract women. Playfulness is key.

Yes playfulness is the key. When I was on a daygame bootcamp late last year, the coaches kept on hammering at us to be more playful. I asked a number of them if they could just give one piece of advice and it was always 'be more playful' or some close variation of that.

I'll be honest, this was extremely difficult for me, and it still is. To be serious and reserved around strangers seems to be completely built into my way of relating. It was only after i'd done a bunch of approaches that the anxiety would drop away and I could actually start 'trying' to be more playful. 

However, I would say a few small things really helped with loosening the logical behaviour/dialogue. Simply smiling as I entered the approach was very helpful at setting the initial vibe. Smiling is extremely underrated haha! And also loosening up the body, moving about a bit whilst talking the girl, using my hands expressively, taking my hands out of my pockets etc. This really helped too. The physical aspect of the approach very much informed the 'mental' side of things.

Looking forward to your upcoming videos on the topic.

"Find what you love and let it kill you." - Charles Bukowski

2 hours ago, Phyllis Wagner said:

Let me guess, the videos will boil down to "talk to 800 random women on the streets", right?

1. The times nowadays are much different than when you did your hardcore PUA stuff.

2. This solution doesn't fit on every man's situation like a generic template.

It depends on what your goal is. If you goal is to get laid once, then you could probably do that with 50-200 approaches. A number of different factors would determine your success rate. 

Actually "talk to 800 random women on the streets" is not far off what most guys need to hear. It really does boil down to TALK TO MORE WOMEN. 800 women on the street isn't actually all that much or difficult to achieve - if you're serious about it of course. If you did 15 approaches a week, it would only take you around a year to do. Thats on average. You could have weeks where you do much more, and weeks where you do none.

Now, admittedly this is only feasible in a busy city area. I live in central London, so it's easy for me to say, but I understand the difficulty of doing the above in less populated areas. 

"Find what you love and let it kill you." - Charles Bukowski

https://www.instagram.com/p/CLTExQiBypz/?igshid=1s0a0dhhp31in

How do you explain this? 
yes it’s Brooklyn Beckham and he’s already a millionaire at age 21, but he’s got a very feminine vibe and is engaged to Nicola Peltz who is a stunner, she’s also 26 so older than him. 
Just look at how lovey dovey he is! I don’t see any asshole vibes here. 
(although I do mega cringe at this video lol) 

8 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Survival is a chess game full of trickery.

Quite a strange one at that maxresdefault-4.jpg

Hark ye yet again — the little lower layer. All visible objects, man, are but as pasteboard masks. But in each event — in the living act, the undoubted deed — there, some unknown but still reasoning thing puts forth the mouldings of its features from behind the unreasoning mask. If man will strike, strike through the mask! How can the prisoner reach outside except by thrusting through the wall? To me, the white whale is that wall, shoved near to me. Sometimes I think there's naught beyond. But 'tis enough.

The more selfless I become the happier life gets. I’m sure not gonna give up on that because I want to attract someone.

Be yourself and attract someone that likes it because anyway you can’t fake for too long.

I Love myself too much to change for less?

53 minutes ago, Heaven said:

The more selfless I become the happier life gets. I’m sure not gonna give up on that because I want to attract someone.

Be yourself and attract someone that likes it because anyway you can’t fake for too long.

I Love myself too much to change for less?

Good

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

22 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

That's an arbitrary distinction you make for your convenience.

Survival does not make such silly distinctions.

Society massively rewards aggressive, dickish, and downright sociopathic behavior in men. The world's richest and most powerful men are basically sociopaths and narcissists and they get the most and best vagina. And it has always been this way.

But of course such men disregard all social norms and SJW narratives. They often disregard laws too.

The reason why women are attracted to dickish behavior is because it's ruthlessly effective for survival. The woman needs a dick on her side precisely so she can be kind and sweet and innocent. She is like a king controlling an army of pawns to fight on his behalf while keeping his hands clean.

No it isn't. This is a conversation about survival value.

If I have to be a monster to keep a woman then I'd rather be single and dedicate my life to more spiritual purposes, being a brute is just disgusting to me.

"You have to allow yourself to not know"- Peter Ralston

13 minutes ago, Chives99 said:

If I have to be a monster to keep a woman

That's not what was said. Nuance.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Predator prey dynamic. 

Edited by Preety_India

20 minutes ago, Chives99 said:

If I have to be a monster to keep a woman then I'd rather be single and dedicate my life to more spiritual purposes, being a brute is just disgusting to me.

Yes. The highest truth. You shouldn't be something that you don't want to be. In a way it is unfair to the inner temple of the soul. 

I have a few quiet ,sweet , women interested in me at work that the 'alpha males' find boring and they are more to my liking being a bit quieter myself. Most people don't seem to have happy relationships though; I remember at university my housemates would spend HOURS on the phone trying to work through issues, I wouldn't waste such time myself, I'd sort it out in person. I just remembered thinking god if this what a relationship takes then I can't be arsed. Its no wonder sex work exists 

23 minutes ago, Chives99 said:

I have a few quiet ,sweet , women interested in me at work that the 'alpha males' find boring and they are more to my liking being a bit quieter myself. Most people don't seem to have happy relationships though; I remember at university my housemates would spend HOURS on the phone trying to work through issues, I wouldn't waste such time myself, I'd sort it out in person. I just remembered thinking god if this what a relationship takes then I can't be arsed. Its no wonder sex work exists 

Yep. Hehe. I completely understand where you're coming from. It makes no sense to waste a boatload of time on relationships that are going to be vacuous anyway,  sorta tragic funny to me. 

Just now, Chives99 said:

@Axiomatic just sharing our honest experiences

Don't mind. Some people like to project too much. I like your honesty. 

23 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

Don't mind. Some people like to project too much. I like your honesty. 

too be fair, I was referring to you. you clearly want so badly to control how men act and feel that Leo had to shut your foolish thread down 

Edited by Axiomatic

I don't hate relationships, just how everyones dependency on them are lame. I know people from both sexes swing from relationship to relationship like a monkey on a branch. I just feel maintaining it , is that much effort then you're draining your life energy or your naturalness you could say

3 minutes ago, Chives99 said:

I don't hate relationships, just how everyones dependency on them are lame. I know people from both sexes swing from relationship to relationship like a monkey on a branch. I just feel maintaining it , is that much effort then you're draining your life energy or your naturalness you could say

How many long term relationships have you been in?

It's Love.

2 minutes ago, Chives99 said:

I feel you on that man. I never understood how people can't be by themselves. I didn't date for a year or two because my head was so messed up from bad relationships. That time to be away helped me realize I am fine without it, and as a result I have much better romantic interactions.

When we were looking for a new roommate, my female roommate said she wanted another woman because she liked the comradery and didnt wanna 'feel sad' (I dont get why you need to have that with someone you live with, I have plenty of comradery but I dont need them to live with me)

We ended up getting a guy roommate, and within a month she fucked him...and knowing her it was her way of making sure she wouldnt feel alone or left out with two guys in the house. Now that shes fucking him, she will always be on the inside. Its kind of pathetic to me, but it actually works in my favor because now shes not so damn needy all the time. 

13 minutes ago, Axiomatic said:

too be fair, I was referring to you. you clearly want so badly to control how men act and feel that Leo had to shut your foolish thread down 

And you clearly want so badly to control how I act and feel that you won't stop going around attacking me. Shows who is really insecure here.