knakoo

Teal Swan: Why Women Like Assholes + Why Women Aren't Attracted to Nice Guys

379 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Society massively rewards aggressive, dickish, and downright sociopathic behavior in men. The world's richest and most powerful men are basically sociopaths and narcissists and they get the most and best vagina. And it has always been this way.

But of course such men disregard all social norms and SJW narratives.

The reason why women are attracted to dickish behavior is because it's ruthlessly effective for survival.

So, then why are guys who are on the Autism spectrum not successful with women, even though those with autism exhibit masculine traits such as lack of expressed empathy towards others, pre-occupation with success, arrogance, and disregard for all social norms?

14 minutes ago, Yahya said:

I have a question. How can I have sex and find sex when my parents are not allowing me due to religious religions and I can't find any girl because I am terrible at attracting?

1) Make plans to move out from your parents house.

2) Start practicing approaching girls and flirting with them. Learn some basic pickup/attraction theory.

12 minutes ago, Karmadhi said:

@Leo Gura You are right about everything, but there is 1 thing i am confused about. By reward i did not mean tangible results, i meant how people perceive and think of you. If people in general think of you as a ruthless narcissist they will not be okay with it.

Yes, well, there is always an inverse relationship between being powerful and being loved. It's hard to have both. The more points you allocate into selfishness the less people will like you, but the better your survival odds. The more points you allocate into selflessness, the more people will love you, but at the cost of your survival.

Just look at the social outrage when Trump said his "grab them by the p... stuff".

It example actually goes against you. Nothing bad happened to Trump from that incident. Which shows you where the true power lies.

Yes, there was a bit of social outrage, but largely that outrage is irrelevant.

See, a strong man doesn't give much of a fuck about others not liking him or being offended by him.

I am talking about you being valued, respected not despised.

People will revere you when you sacrifice your survival for them.

In practice, masculinity is HIGHLY valued and respected and rewarded by society. Just don't go so toxic with it that you piss off a horde of SJWs. In practice, as a man, you can get away with some much that it's actually shocking if you try it. In most cases you actually can get away with grabbing women by the pussy. I just don't recommend doing that unless you're sure she wants you to.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

There is a narrative that makes men meek if they adhere to it too closely. It is a fine balancing act. Don't treat women too nicely. But also don't abuse, control, or oppress them.

I've noticed that most women like it when I make certain decisions and action. For example, they like it when I decide on a restaurant, make the reservation and tell them "I have it all set up sweetie, don't you worry. I'll pick you up at 6pm". They like that decisive masculinity, yet they also like thoughtfulness. For example, I made a reservation at an Indian restaurant because a week ago she mentioned she likes Indian food, yet hasn't been to an Indian restaurant for months. I heard her and value her. . . That is very different than making a reservation at the sports bar so I can watch the game without paying attention to her. 

this is all so counterintuitive to me 

maybe there's a dimension where we don't really worry if we are attractive or not and just do our own thing ?

i'm thinking to actually be this "alpha man" it's about just embracing who you are . alpha = self acceptance? idk lol 

Edited by Jacob Morres

6 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Yes, well, there is always an inverse relationship between being powerful and being loved. It's hard to have both. The more points you allocate into selfishness the less people will like you, but the better your survival odds. The more points you allocate into selflessness, the more people will love you, but at the cost of your survival.

It example actually goes against you. Nothing bad happened to Trump from that incident. Which shows you where the true power lies.

Yes, there was a bit of social outrage, but largely that outrage is irrelevant.

See, a strong man doesn't give much of a fuck about others not liking him or being offended by him.

People will revere you when you sacrifice your survival for them.

In practice, masculinity is HIGHLY valued and respected and rewarded by society. Just don't go so toxic with it that you piss off a horde of SJWs. In practice, as a man, you can get away with some much that it's actually shocking if you try it.

3 minutes ago, Forestluv said:

I've noticed that most women like it when I make certain decisions and action. For example, they like it when I make a decide on a restaurant, make the reservation and tell them "I have it all set up sweetie, don't you worry. I'll pick you up at 6pm". They like that decisive masculinity, yet also like thoughtfulness. For example, I made a reservation at an Indian restaurant because a week ago she mentioned she likes Indian food, yet hasn't been to an Indian restaurant for months. I heard her and value her. . . That is very different than making a reservation at the sports bar so I can watch the game without paying attention to her. 

What you guys have said is very much true. So, then So, then why aren't nerds or other guys who are on the Autism spectrum not successful with women, even though those with autism exhibit masculine traits such as lack of expressed empathy towards others, pre-occupation with success, arrogance, and disregard for all social norms?

Edited by Hardkill

2 minutes ago, Jacob Morres said:

maybe there's a dimension where we don't really worry if we are attractive or not and just do our own thing ?

If you acted from this dimension you would be highly attractive ;)

@Leo Gura So can i be loved and considered a good kind guy and also very successful and magnetic to girls? I want both and willing to work for it

8 minutes ago, Hardkill said:

What you guys have said is very much true. So, then So, then why aren't nerds or other guys who are on the Autism spectrum not successful with women, even though those with autism exhibit masculine traits such as lack of expressed empathy towards others, pre-occupation with success, arrogance, and disregard for all social norms?

Autism is an over-abundance of logic. The worst think you can do to attract women is to be logical.

The formula for being attractive to women is to be illogical, brash, confident, emotional, charismatic, playful, and socially attuned. Autistic people suck at this.

You can be socially attuned without yet still narcissistic and breaking certain conventions selectively.

You need to break social conventions in a cool, clued-in way, rather than a clueless, uncool, awkward, nerdy, creepy way.

Think of the wild rockstar vs the awkward geek.

Autistic people are too serious, and this kills your ability to attract women. Playfulness is key.

If you look at Arnold Schwarzenegger, he is very playful, emotional, and socially attuned, but he can also kick your ass and be stoic. It's a special blend:

15 minutes ago, Hardkill said:

A flow state is a balance. One is not over-interpreting and hesitating, yet one is also highly in tune with energetics and intuitive. 

I imagine a gal with an autistic guy thinking "I've given this guy such obvious signals, yet he doesn't get it. He is clueless. Hmmm, is it too late to back out of this and meet my girlfriends at the club?"

1 minute ago, Leo Gura said:

Autism is an over-abundance of logic. The worst think you can do to attract women is to be logical.

The formula for being attractive to women is to be illogical, brash, confident, emotional, charismatic, playful, and socially attuned. Autistic people suck at this.

You can be socially attuned without and yet still a narcissist and breaking certain conventions selectively.

You need to break social conventions in a cool, clued-in way, rather than a clueless, uncool, awkward, nerdy, creepy way.

Think of the wild rockstar vs the awkward geek.

Ah I see. So it's not just about exhibiting masculine traits that attracts women. It's also about standing out in a cool and emotionally inspiring way as opposed to a socially awkward and logical boring way. 

So, does that mean that men have to also be more feminine in order to be illogical, brash, confident, emotional, charismatic, playful, and socially attuned?

19 minutes ago, Karmadhi said:

@Leo Gura So can i be loved and considered a good kind guy and also very successful and magnetic to girls? I want both and willing to work for it

You can, but that will be a challenging balance to strike.

12 minutes ago, Hardkill said:

So, does that mean that men have to also be more feminine in order to be illogical, brash, confident, emotional, charismatic, playful, and socially attuned?

Counter-intuitively yes. Lot of pickup actually teaches you how to be more expressive like a girl. To flow more with your feelings. Most guys are so stuck in their heads they are disconnected from their feelings. Feelings are not just feminine, they are also masculine.

You will attract way more girls by being emotionally expressive than you will by being stoic.

It's similar to how you talk to children or dogs. You adopt an over-emotionalized, playful attitude. You don't treat the interaction seriously. Likewise when attracting women. Treat women like children when trying to flirt with them.

Watch videos of men flirting with women.

13 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Counter-intuitively yes. Lot of pickup actually teaches you how to be more expressive like a girl. To flow more with your feelings. Most guys are so stuck in their heads they are disconnected from their feelings. Feelings are not just feminine, they are also masculine.

You will attract way more girls by being emotionally expressive than you will by being stoic.

It's similar to how you talk to children or dogs. You adopt an over-emotionalized, playful attitude. You don't treat the interaction seriously. Likewise when attracting women. Treat women like children when trying to flirt with them.

Watch videos of men flirting with women.

Ah, so practicing cold approach, dating, and managing relationships teaches you how to amplify both of your masculine and feminine energies. However, men need to still have their own masculine energy dominant over their own feminine energies in order to be successful with women, correct?

It's a combination. Also, experience is king.

12 minutes ago, Hardkill said:

Ah, so practicing cold approach, dating, and managing relationships teaches you how to amplify both of your masculine and feminine energies. However, men need to still have their own masculine energy dominant over their own feminine energies in order to be successful with women, correct?

Edited by Abdelghafar

1 hour ago, Hardkill said:

However, men need to still have their own masculine energy dominant over their own feminine energies in order to be successful with women, correct?

In practice the only thing you need to be successful with women is to go out and approach.

The rest is niggly details.

So I can see many of you have not watched the video. For people who prefer this is her blog post on the topic: 

@knakoo Read through that blog post, it was really good, thanks for sharing. Genuinely a bit eye opening. The pearl and clam metaphor explains it really well.

The post also made me realise that I was trained to cuck myself and my masculinity growing up, but recently the shadow has been re-emerging and I'm going through that.
For some odd reason, in recent days I was back to my cucked myself, so I'm glad I found this post. Now I will consciously be alpha. I probs have some dissociated/shadow personality thing going on. 

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Society massively rewards aggressive, dickish, and downright sociopathic behavior in men. The world's richest and most powerful men are basically sociopaths and narcissists and they get the most and best vagina. And it has always been this way.

But of course such men disregard all social norms and SJW narratives. They often disregard laws too.

The reason why women are attracted to dickish behavior is because it's ruthlessly effective for survival. The woman needs a dick on her side precisely so she can be kind and sweet and innocent. She is like a king controlling an army of pawns to fight on his behalf while keeping his hands clean.

Woah that makes a boatload of sense actually, it fits what I've seen. 

Oh no..... guess I've got a lot cut out for me :D. I was even more hyper logical when I was younger, makes sense why I got no pus 

Edited by lmfao

Hark ye yet again — the little lower layer. All visible objects, man, are but as pasteboard masks. But in each event — in the living act, the undoubted deed — there, some unknown but still reasoning thing puts forth the mouldings of its features from behind the unreasoning mask. If man will strike, strike through the mask! How can the prisoner reach outside except by thrusting through the wall? To me, the white whale is that wall, shoved near to me. Sometimes I think there's naught beyond. But 'tis enough.

@Leo Gura Thing is that people want to get fast quick and not go through a lot of failure that is why they over analyze everything in these threads. They want to become good with as little effort as possible so they want to avoid all the traps and mistakes people can make. Approaching seems so scary to them (me too) that we would rather learn all this shit beforehand than have to do even 10 more approaches to learn it through experience.  It is not that they are being generally lazy per say, but they are being lazy regarding approaches. You have people that procrastinate approaching by going to the gym and thinking they need to be buffed first or rich first. Basically even the most difficult things like gym, work, diet, lots of reading, meditation etc can be used as distraction just not to approach. That is how scary it is. 

Ps: not defending anyone, just explaining their logic behind all these questions maybe you already know this stuff and experienced it but oh well :P

Edited by Karmadhi

Imagine putting this much effort in attracting a woman and then not respecting her. 

Just saying. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today.