Karmadhi

Online dating destroying the principles of game

110 posts in this topic

6 hours ago, Karmadhi said:

@Leo Gura The thing is most people in the world cannot do offline game due to Covid. So they resort to online game. You yourself did this and when asked you said : "Covid killed pickup". Therefore the "you are lazy" argument will not work until this covid thing ends and life goes back to normal. 

Of course you are lazy. But more than that, you're just making excuses

@Hello from Russia Tell that to Leo who did something similar to online dating to find a girlfriend instead of pick up. 

And please do not use top 0.5 percent of skills in game as the example. Use normal people. I am sure Ronaldo can kick ass in football blindfolded but most people do not have that skill and they suck dick if blindfolded.

And the example is plain bad because noone there is wearing masks. Where i live you get fined 300 euros if you do not wear a mask and 99 percent of people wear one

Edited by Karmadhi

3 hours ago, Hello from Russia said:

Of course you are lazy. But more than that, you're just making excuses

You are shaming and gaslighting someone when they are trying to respect the fact we are in the global pandemic that is killing millions of people?

What the fuck is wrong with you @Hello from Russia?

hrhrhtewgfegege

@Karmadhi Well I can say that the way girls behave on dating apps match up quite similarly in real life if you have learned game. They do have to hide the fact they love sex but when you figure out how to seduce them and make them feel comfortable you would be quite shocked at the sort of stuff that can happen. Girls have to face a lot of stigma around sex but think about it, of course they love sex. Its worth actually accepting this and wanting people to be free in who they are. 

Also its worth noting, being able to have lots of women at your disposal can be very problematic and is very far from what it might appear to be. I actually fell into a lot of problems because of how easy it is to get laid. I developed sex addiction and got myself into quite a few different dramas, found deep intimacy hard because of love avoidance and what was worse other men would validate me for being able to get girls so easily so I got blinded by some of my poor actions. 

Just look to grow into the best person you possibly can be and stop focusing on what other people, have and can can do. Your life is to short to be worrying about topics such as this. 

14 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Test, test, test.

The beauty of online is that you can create as many profiles as you want and split test everything like a mad scientist. Just don't be surprised if the results of your investigations depress you.

All this time you spend whining about unfairness and wallowing in depression you could spend on talking to and banging girls. If you weren't so lazy.

I see.

Well, I am not whining anymore about the unfairness women have or that even some other guys have. However, I am telling you that from my own personal experiences as a guy who myself arguably has top 1% looks (again, I am not trying to brag) and from dating gurus like those guys in those Mr. Locario and Ollie Pearce (who btw have both worked as models before) that just being a good looking guy will not automatically make you online dating easier. It really the quality of each of your photos including how well-dressed and stylish the clothes you wear in your photos work, how good your haircut is and how clean shaven your face (or how stylish and rugged your facial hair is on you if you are going with facial hair), how clear and crisp your photos are, how congruent the background is with you in each of the photos, how cool and interesting the lifestyle you project in each of your photos are, the kind of personality you project in each of your photos by your body language and facial expressions you make in each of your photos, the way you stand or sit in each of your photos, what kind of accessories you may or may not wear and show in each of your photos such as rings, necklaces, earrings, hats, scarves, etc. Your pictures essentially need to look like they are out of a professional magazine in order to get best responses from women online, especially if you want to get the hottest girls available on there.

Also, yes, what is said in your profile should indeed because short and sweet and to the point. Actually one of the best lines to put on your Tinder or Bumble profile or what have you should have what you do for a living, where you went to school, your most passionate hobby, and then a very short message that says something like "I am looking where things go while having the best experience possible." If you are in a polyamorous relationship or are wanting to be in a one, then you could say something like "I am non-monogamous and in an open relationship, but don't let your fear stop you fro having the best experience." Of course, only mention you are in an open relationship if you actually are.

Furthermore, it's always going to be a number games times ten compared to offline cold approaching and dating, no matter how hot you look and/or how good your online dating profile is and/or how good your dating game is.

Btw, you guys gotta check this out: 

I don't normally come to the dating forum but as a woman, this thread is deeply unsettling the way it turns women into objects.  This attitude men have of scoring an 8/10 as though women are a horse they are betting on is demeaning and belittling of women as actual human beings - I remember Trump doing it when he was running for President - that is the level we are at here.  Women want to be seen as human beings, and respected as human beings, not scored on their looks and their fuckability.  I was under the impression this website was about high consciousness, and yet here you all are discussing women in a dehumanising way.

Men if you are truly interested in a real relationship, then start by treating women with respect.  If you insist on staying in the shallow pool with regards to dating, you will reap what you sow.

Edited by Freakyboo

14 hours ago, Karmadhi said:

@Leo Gura The thing is most people in the world cannot do offline game due to Covid. So they resort to online game. You yourself did this and when asked you said : "Covid killed pickup". Therefore the "you are lazy" argument will not work until this covid thing ends and life goes back to normal.

Of course Covid killed pickup. But I'm willing to bet that if Covid never happened ya'll would still be here making excuses and whining about not getting laid. Covid will pass, but you will still be here making excuses ;)

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

52 minutes ago, Freakyboo said:

This attitude men have of scoring an 8/10 as though women are a horse they are betting on is demeaning and belittling of women as actual human beings

It's just what guys do. Don't take it personal. But of course you will.

Women want to be seen as human beings, and respected as human beings, not scored on their looks and their fuckability.

Of course, because it goes against your survival agenda.

I was under the impression this website was about high consciousness, and yet here you all are discussing women in a dehumanising way.

God himself it not able to stop thirsty guys from thinking of women as sex objects. That's how guys think. Of course women don't like it, but that's your agenda, not the guy's agenda.

You're not going to succeed in shaming or guilting guys into not thinking about fuckability. That would be like guys trying to shame or guilt women into having 3-somes. It's not gonna work.

Just so you know what it's like to be a guy, your mind is always automatically scanning for fuckability. This is not something you just decide not to do. And what you so crudely call "fuckability" is just survival value. You, as a woman, are also always scanning for survival value. You just need a different value. So don't for one second think that you're above this sort of this. Your entire life is you scanning for survival value.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

43 minutes ago, Freakyboo said:

I don't normally come to the dating forum but as a woman, this thread is deeply unsettling the way it turns women into objects.  This attitude men have of scoring an 8/10 as though women are a horse they are betting on is demeaning and belittling of women as actual human beings - I remember Trump doing it when he was running for President - that is the level we are at here.  Women want to be seen as human beings, and respected as human beings, not scored on their looks and their fuckability.  I was under the impression this website was about high consciousness, and yet here you all are discussing women in a dehumanising way.

Men if you are truly interested in a real relationship, then start by treating women with respect.  If you insist on staying in the shallow pool with regards to dating, you will reap what you sow.

We are not trying to disrespect woman at all. We men are trying to figure out how to improve our social and seduction skills to get better with women.

Btw, it may not seem like on the surface, but women also tend to treat men like objects in their own ways. Men see women more as beauty object, whereas women see men as success/status objects. Also, you know that women treat male strippers as pieces of meat in male strip clubs, right? How about all of the female groupies at all of those music concerts? Let's also not forget that tons of everyday women scheme with each other on how to get certain guys they want.

One more thing....I had girls during my middle school and high school years who would sometimes make me feel uncomfortable at times when they came on to me by slapping my butt in the hallway when it was totally unsolicited, asking me out of the blue to be their boyfriend, telling me that I have buns of steel, or what have you. There was actually this one time during the summer before my senior year of high school where I was training to be a lifeguard and we were practicing saving someone using a water rescue spine board with straps. I volunteered to pretend to be the victim that would be saved and another fellow trainee of mine who was a sophomore high school girl would practice on me by strapping me on the spine board tight. As she was finishing strapping me on tight she said "you know, if no one else was around then I would rape you."

Edited by Hardkill

@Freakyboo you know from that attitude that they will never be capable of loving a woman. 9_9

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

@Hardkill

2 hours ago, Hardkill said:

We are not trying to disrespect woman at all. We men are trying to figure out how to improve our social and seduction skills to get better with women.

Btw, it may not seem like on the surface, but women also tend to treat men like objects in their own ways. Men see women more as beauty object, whereas women see men as success/status objects. Also, you know that women treat male strippers as pieces of meat in male strip clubs, right? How about all of the female groupies at all of those music concerts? Let's also not forget that tons of everyday women scheme with each other on how to get certain guys they want.

One more thing....I had girls during my middle school and high school years who would sometimes make me feel uncomfortable at times when they came on to me by slapping my butt in the hallway when it was totally unsolicited, asking me out of the blue to be their boyfriend, telling me that I have buns of steel, or what have you. There was actually this one time during the summer before my senior year of high school where I was training to be a lifeguard and we were practicing saving someone using a water rescue spine board with straps. I volunteered to pretend to be the victim that would be saved and another fellow trainee of mine who was a sophomore high school girl would practice on me by strapping me on the spine board tight. As she was finishing strapping me on tight she said "you know, if no one else was around then I would rape you."

?????. Lol that's just love right there. Undeniable, lol she must of thought you were cute then. Dont worry they won't bite, ok maybe a little, ok a lot. 

Love life and your Health, INFJ Visionary

On 25.1.2021 at 0:58 AM, Leo Gura said:

Whenever a girl writes in her profile:

"I'm not looking for causal sex or hook-ups."

That's how you know she will fuck you on the first night.

There is a line of these girls liking my tinder profile.

My profile says "all rules in love are due to fear".

Everyone is waiting for eternity but the Shaman asks: "how about today?"

8 hours ago, Karmadhi said:

@Hello from Russia Tell that to Leo who did something similar to online dating to find a girlfriend instead of pick up. 

And please do not use top 0.5 percent of skills in game as the example. Use normal people. I am sure Ronaldo can kick ass in football blindfolded but most people do not have that skill and they suck dick if blindfolded.

And the example is plain bad because noone there is wearing masks. Where i live you get fined 300 euros if you do not wear a mask and 99 percent of people wear one

Excuses, excuses, excuses, more excuses. 

You don't know what Leo does, maybe he picked up 100s chicks during his vacation month and just used this social thing as a fun supplement, Why are you trying to chimp Leo anyways? He probably doesn't want sex/girlfriend as much as you do at this point of time, yet he is still emphasizing the importance of going out in his every post about pickup vs doing online game

You can become top 0,5% too, but you don't really have to.

You can do the same with masks, and there are a lot of people with masks too in the video. But ok, let's say you got me, then there are at least 2 conscious solutions to this:

1) you can move to the country/city that has better covid conditions and do pickup there

2) you can get a vaccine and pickup people freely with telling them you are vaccinated right away

That would completely eliminate your problems, but you won't do it, because you are not really serious about it 

Edited by Hello from Russia

19 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

It's just what guys do. Don't take it personal. But of course you will.

Of course, because it goes against your survival agenda.

God himself it not able to stop thirsty guys from thinking of women as sex objects. That's how guys think. Of course women don't like it, but that's your agenda, not the guy's agenda.

You're not going to succeed in shaming or guilting guys into not thinking about fuckability. That would be like guys trying to shame or guilt women into having 3-somes. It's not gonna work.

Just so you know what it's like to be a guy, your mind is always automatically scanning for fuckability. This is not something you just decide not to do. And what you so crudely call "fuckability" is just survival value. You, as a woman, are also always scanning for survival value. You just need a different value. So don't for one second think that you're above this sort of this. Your entire life is you scanning for survival value.

women are the biggest hypocrites when it comes to sex and romance. They have no clue that they have blind spots 

Edited by Axiomatic

@Axiomatic

On 25/01/2021 at 6:51 PM, Axiomatic said:

Loool "just be very good looking & mixed race"

Sorry bro, this a stupid video & will not help the average joe get hot chicks on tinder. It won't work. 

On 24/01/2021 at 3:36 PM, Karmadhi said:

@Ghost  @Striving for more Girls will not make you any happier in the end anyway, focus on the process. It is like wealth, useless in the grand scheme of things. As long as your basic needs for love and sex are met then you re halfway there

@Karmadhi Bro go away with your fake philosophy, you just contradicted yourself in the same sentence. 

" girls won't make you happier" > "as long as basic need for love & sex are met" 

Exactly, basic sexual needs is important for happiness, lack of it causes suffering. 

& I'd argue they do make you happier, like many things, they increase happiness. 

Good sex, better social life, more fun, get to enjoy the feminine side of life, more confidence. It's not just about sex, seduction is a beautiful artform, I like the concept. 

Again, it's not all about sex, you can go on dates, socialize, go do cool things, be friends. 

Also I'm a game kinda guy, I love the game of life, I see life a game, I love just getting better at stuff & I plan to be 1 of the best players out there someday. 

Maybe it don't make me "happy", But I like learning to seduce girls, like how I like playing Ping pong, it's fun as fuck, so no I'll do what I want. I'm gonna be a player, & enjoy the fuck out of it.

Wealth also makes you happier dummy, that doesn't mean it's the be all end all, but it adds to happiness if you spend it wisely. Again, a lack of it causes suffering. 

Fuck the fake philosophy I don't need it. 

Edited by Striving for more

@Freakyboo And you girls dont? PLEASE PLEASE do not bullshit here. I do not know you personally so i cannot talk about you but females do the same thing to guys ALL THE TIME. You think girls give a single shit about "respecting and valuing" guys? No of course not. All you care is for your needs to be met just like guys want their needs to be met. 

On 1/27/2021 at 2:25 PM, MrBON said:

@Freakyboo And you girls dont? PLEASE PLEASE do not bullshit here. I do not know you personally so i cannot talk about you but females do the same thing to guys ALL THE TIME. You think girls give a single shit about "respecting and valuing" guys? No of course not. All you care is for your needs to be met just like guys want their needs to be met. 

preaachhh

On 1/27/2021 at 0:28 PM, Striving for more said:

The dude with the beanie is balding *shrug*

The lesson to take from that is to stop making it a "thing". The second you have fun and stop giving a fuck, you will see the energy change.