Karmadhi

Online dating destroying the principles of game

110 posts in this topic

6 minutes ago, Striving for more said:

But just raw looks ... what a privilege

Genetics have always been a privilege. Good genetics are a valuable thing. Not just in terms of looks, but many other factors too.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

8 minutes ago, Striving for more said:

@Karmadhi Being "decent looking" is not enough with online game. You need to be supermodel quality. 

It all depends on what you want in return. If you want the hottest girls, yes. If you're okay with average girls, then no.

You're always trading value. And in online game the value being traded is only looks. No other value. In offline game you have a lot more to trade with.

Stop expecting high value for free. That is madness.

@Striving for more Decent looking is not enough if you use shitty pictures. Use high quality pictures that show you at your best, add some photoshop to make yourself pop more and you can easily add 1-2 points in looks. How do you think girls or models do it? Do not underestimate the power that photoshop and professional photography has on the way pictures portray someone. Also do not except to sleep with super hot girls anyway. I would say around 7-7.5/10 is where you will end up with. 

Yeah, if you look like a model then you can get away with shitty pictures. If you are not then either do not use online dating or do the things i wrote above. You do not even need professional pictures anymore honestly just a good phone camera and someone that KNOWS how to make you look nice. I have pictures where i look MUCH more attractive than i actually am thanks to good camera and angles.

Also, you have to understand that statistically-speaking 1 in 15 women under 40 is ovulating and down to fuck right now if presented with the opportunity.

@Karmadhi

6 minutes ago, Karmadhi said:

@Striving for more I would say around 7-7.5/10 is where you will end up with. 

Are you talking about in online game or in all of game? 

If you're talking online then fair enough. But I hope you don't mean in general. 

Because I personally would rather not go through the effort for a 7. 

I'm only interested in 8-10's. I get that this is cliche, but I really do not feel any attraction for 7's. 

I understand that I have a double standard here with the looks thing. 

But I had bought in to the fantasy that women cared about personality, status, wealth or anything non genetic, even in online game. 

Surely if I had a lambo pic that would land me in the same place as the supermodel guys on tinder? 

I really don't care about having a lambo, just asking as a thought experiment.

6 minutes ago, Striving for more said:

Surely if I had a lambo pic that would land me in the same place as the supermodel guys on tinder?

No

Where do you get these dumb ideas?

You take women for idiots? A lambo is not an honest signal because it can be rented or photoshopped. A super-model face/body cannot be faked. She's not fucking your lambo. She's fucking you.

@Leo Gura If you exchange value for value then an 8/10 guy can get a 7.5/10 girl, a 6/10 guy can boost himself to a 7.5 and get a 7/10 girl. 

@Striving for more Online game i was talking about. In real life you need serious game to date a 9/10 btw. Do not except to do 100 cold approaches and be all good, unless you are a natural you will need couple thousands to become good at it enough to attract 8-10/10s regularly. Also you do not need a super hot girl to be happy. Above 6/10 personality tends to matter A LOT more in the quality of the girl. At least in my opinion. 

39 minutes ago, Karmadhi said:

@Leo Gura If you exchange value for value then an 8/10 guy can get a 7.5/10 girl, a 6/10 guy can boost himself to a 7.5 and get a 7/10 girl.

That's basically how game works.

You can effectively boost yourself from a 5 to a 9, batting way above your league.

The great thing about being a man is that you can go from a 5 to a solid 10 if you really want. A woman cannot do that. Which is why women don't game. If game worked for women, they would do it. Which is why all women wear makeup. Makeup is the original photoshop.

Online game should not even be called "game". It's not game. It's just lazy posting of photos of yourself.

@Karmadhi in the meantime work on your personality as well. It helps with offline dating 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

40 minutes ago, Karmadhi said:

@Striving for more Online game i was talking about. In real life you need serious game to date a 9/10 btw. Do not except to do 100 cold approaches and be all good, unless you are a natural you will need couple thousands to become good at it enough to attract 8-10/10s regularly.

Above 6/10 personality tends to matter A LOT more in the quality of the girl. At least in my opinion. 

Don't worry, I'm all for putting in the work & embarrassing myself challenges are fun, better than feeling regret in my comfort zone.

I don't think you should put numbers or hours on how long it will take to develop game. There is no magic number, just persistence. The journey will be different for me than anyone else, it could take me way longer, or not. There's no way of quantifying that. 

Edited by Striving for more

I'll never be into this sort of online dating thing. 

It kinda feels insecure. Who knows if I'm talking to a creep on the other end? 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

3 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

The great thing about being a man is that you can go from a 5 to a solid 10 if you really want.

@Leo Gura

wishful thinking

1 hour ago, Yali said:

@Leo Gura

wishful thinking

Yes, if you're lazy and looking for excuses.

48 minutes ago, Yali said:

@Leo Gura

wishful thinking

wishful sinking

become a celebrity, be healthy, develop charisma, take care of yourself. Be mature, learn game and develop emotional strength. You're a 10.

But why waste your precious time on Earth just to get a better looking women?

I had a super hot 19 year old gf who I got not because I'm famous but I was in her proximity and she fell in love with me. I am tall, good-looking but she is way waaay out of my league when it comes to looks.

Guess what? I got quickly used to all the attention we get whereever we go, all the "respect" I get from other men for conquering that women's heart.

This is all just bullshit survival stuff, do we need their validation for happiness? No, this is all just an illusion. 

She was not a great match, she was still very immature, not so bright on the inside, so I ended up breaking up with her as it was just bad and boring being in a relationship with her.

There goes your 10/10 dream girl. 

Turns out she was a 10 on society's scale but not on mine. Being hot is just 1 aspect, finding women with valueable inner world is not what game can directly get you.

You being a 10/10 can only get you so far.

@Ghost

A) Stop dating girls that young. 25 at least, preferably 30ish. What do you expect from a 19 year old? She'll be as dumb as a coffee table.

B) Of course you should be screening girls on more than just looks. Sacrifice a few points on looks to get a better personality and higher wisdom/maturity. Game can certainly help you with this since it will give you more options and screening is an important part of proper game. The mistake is thinking of a 10 as purely based on looks. 10 means the whole package, which includes personality, education, cognitive development, spiritual development, career, finances, etc. All that stuff matters. Settle for a 7-8 on looks.

C) And of course society's 10 scale is totally irrelevant. Make your own scale.

@Ghost Bro that's such a dumb post ..  

So you dated a hot 19 year old who was a bit dumb >>> Therefore "all hot girls are dumb" ! 

Stupidest logic. 

It's up to everyone, I'm going for girls 8-10 in looks, 8-10 in personality... why not go for both?

Yeah a 7-8 on looks with the whole package is better than a 10 looks who's a bitch. 

Edited by Striving for more

11 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

The great thing about being a man is that you can go from a 5 to a solid 10 if you really want. A woman cannot do that.

She, sure, can. Or to put it better, she can turn her 10 looks into 5 with a poor personality, which is similar to how men are rated. In any social circle, I've noticed that the hottest girls are always the ones with good looks and good personality. If they have only good looks, they aren't the hottest. That's how they set the trend. Strong personality/high self-esteem dominates the market.

If you have no confidence in yourself, you are twice defeated in the race of life. But with confidence you have won, even before you start.” -- Marcus Garvey

@Leo Gura In theory yes but the price to pay for that is too immense. Years and years of going out consently just for pussy is too high in my opinion. Unless you are a natural it ain't worth it. Boost yourself up to like an 8 and you are good to go. You did like 1.5 year of solid pick up lifestyle, 5000 approaches or something and still you said you are not even that good. How long would it have taken you to become that 10/10 you claim?