Karmadhi

Online dating destroying the principles of game

110 posts in this topic

As you guys can clearly see effort does make a difference in online game results. So stop being lazy and take some good pictures

@ColeMC01 The problem is that dating coaches have a bias. They need for effort to work, otherwise there is no reason to listen to their words and buy they products.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

There are basically 3-4 things in order to get matches and dates from tinder as a guy

1) have good pics

2) live in a place where there are a decent amount of women on tinder 

3) buy boosts, super likes and the premium services 

all three of these are required for matches. you aren't going to get to use their platform for free. they have monopolized their platform. why would they give any number of workable matches to free users, especially guys who are more likely to pay for their services?

4) be decent at texting / not fuck things up with your texts

that's it. 

get those wallets open for all those dumb tinder features. 

Edited by Lyubov

1 hour ago, StarStruck said:

@Lyubov if you are fugly it doesnt matter

Yeah but how many guys are quite ugly? The average guy can do a lot with his wardrobe and photos and lifestyle to make his profile somewhat decent. Tinder is such shit though otherwise. There are not a lot of attractive women in my area and I rarely get matched with them. I see a lot of women on there that I’m not remotely attracted to physically.

@Leo Gura That is very true. However the same can be said about a lot of things. You can say the same for RSD for example yet it still works for the most part. Online dating and game both require some level of effort. You say that being good looking makes online dating very easy and that is true. However the same can be said about game also. A model looking guy will not even need game as he can easily fuck girls as long as he is not a complete loser whimp and actually talks to them. So freebies exist for both.

You can say that online dating is less dependent on effort and more on just looks, which is very true. However saying "If you don't look like a model you cannot get shit even with effort" it kind of reminds me of incels and the blackpill claiming "its over if you are not Chad"

@ColeMC01 To some degree yes. But in-person game is much more favorable to effort.

If you put in lots of effort hitting the streets and clubs you will attract some stunning girls. The same cannot be said with online.

On 24.1.2021 at 4:05 AM, Leo Gura said:

Literally none of it matters.

If you have good looks, your profile can literally just say:

That's it. You will get girls messaging you with stuff like, "Hey there cutie! Here's my number."

What your profile says is completely irrelevant. So don't waste time on it.

Try it.

It's not true. Girls read the profile text and it matters more than pictures.

You need to:

1) Sound interesting in your text - not too needy for a relationship but also not too focused on just having sex/going out drinking. (it's a balance)

2) Have photos where you do stuff that makes it seem like you have an interesting life - it's more important what you DO on the pictures than what you look like. For example, I once ended up dating this guy because of pictures of him going hiking/camping and I thought that looked appealing. 

3) Also, job title and height are important. Sorry but it is.

I have matched with tons of guys on tinder that wasn't model-like looking even though I had the option - because of all the other stuff that matters more than looks. Looks aren't very important for girls. If there is something physical that is important it's more about you being physically bigger than her so she can feel protected and held. 

I swear to God it's true ;) 

3 hours ago, Sine said:

I swear to God it's true ;)

I'll grant you height. That's part of looks.

The rest is BS.

How about this. We guys will ask you ladies to post your bra dimensions in your profile, and we will consider that to be not looks but a personality trait ;)

2) Have photos where you do stuff that makes it seem like you have an interesting life - it's more important what you DO on the pictures than what you look like. For example, I once ended up dating this guy because of pictures of him going hiking/camping and I thought that looked appealing. 

That basically falls under LOOKS. You are looking at that in the pics. But it only matters if the guy is already attractive looking to begin with, otherwise jay jay goes dry.

In terms of looks I consider myself above average honestly, I've been using online dating apps for more than 5 years and my results suck. I haven't gotten laid once. Maybe my city has high standards? My game sucks though for the most part, so game is pretty important in my opinion.

Pretty interesting though, I went on a trip to the Philippines once and got 4x the amount of matches I get back at home. Although, there's a lot of trannies in the Philippines using the app.. lol

"Intellectual growth should commence at birth and cease only at death." - Albert Einstein

That is because white people are considered more attractive and have higher status in Asia. That is why a lot of people say going on those areas will get you laid easily.

Watch the video if the results from online dating are not good for you. And do not just use tinder, use all of them at once. Cast a huge net. 1 date a week is more than you will have time for anyway given that you have a life already

@Leo Gura

7 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

But it only matters if the guy is already attractive looking to begin with, otherwise jay jay goes dry.

That also works for in person also. If a girl finds you unattractive then even with good game you cannot really get her. That is why the term "numbers game" comes from. If it was just game then good players would have a 100 percent attraction rate for single girls  (not closing as closing has a lot of logistics in it) and in reality it is not 100 percent. The difference is getting turned down by looks. If a girl sees you as unattractive you cannot get her unless you get very lucky. You do not need to be attractive, just average in her eyes. 

7 hours ago, ColeMC01 said:

If it was just game then good players would have a 100 percent attraction rate for single girls

No it wouldn't because it's absurd to expect everyone to be attracted to you.

Even if you are Brad Pitt not every girl will be attracted to you.

Even a 10% raw physical attraction rate is very good. You don't need more.

Personally I know that I'm only truly attracted to maybe 1-2% of women. Which is rather a curse that I live with.

3 minutes ago, Shunyata said:

@Leo Gura what kinds of guys do you think attract most girls though? Energy wise

Highly extroverted guys with massive natural effortless charisma.

Unfortunately that ain't me.

Extroversion is directly correlated to how much sex you will have.

6 minutes ago, Shunyata said:

@Leo Gura so that's related to physical attractiveness?

Extroversion? No

@Leo Gura I have a question. If extroversion is more biologically attractive for females than how come guys have evolved in a way for introverts to be a thing. If introverts are not desirable for a girl attraction wise then they would have been wiped out or not even evolve to a thing at the first place. I think what females desire in a man is strength and that can be even if you are not extroverted.  Strength is what allows you to protect, defend and dominate. Extroversion can help with that since we are a social species but at the core it is strength that they desire the most. 

Correct me if i am wrong. I have seen more laid back, chill and relaxed kind of guys with introverted vibes be very successful with girls naturally. Do not confuse introversion with being shy, socially awkward or boring. 

51 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Highly extroverted guys with massive natural effortless charisma.

Unfortunately that ain't me.

Extroversion is directly correlated to how much sex you will have.

While I am not great with women, I believe that not all men who are extroverted have an attractive personality. In fact, some men are so obnoxious or talk too much to the point of were you’re like “shut the hell up!” or you just want to smack them. Hell, I am sure that there a lot of women can’t stand or are turned off by arrogant loud mouthed schmucks like Trump.

Also, they say that women are a lot of time appealed by a man who conveys a certain kind of quiet confidence that exudes an alluring mysteriousness to them and is good at listening like James Bond or Don Draper from Mad men. 

Then again, if you are too quiet and don’t emotionally stimulate women enough then they will feel like you’re too boring, which would tend to cause them to lose interest in you.

That’s why I believe ambiverts or those who act and speak like someone who has a good balance of extravert and introvert traits have the greatest potential with women and with people in general too.

Edited by Hardkill

14 minutes ago, ColeMC01 said:

@Leo Gura I have a question. If extroversion is more biologically attractive for females than how come guys have evolved in a way for introverts to be a thing. If introverts are not desirable for a girl attraction wise then they would have been wiped out or not even evolve to a thing at the first place. I think what females desire in a man is strength and that can be even if you are not extroverted.  Strength is what allows you to protect, defend and dominate. Extroversion can help with that since we are a social species but at the core it is strength that they desire the most. 

Correct me if i am wrong. I have seen more laid back, chill and relaxed kind of guys with introverted vibes be very successful with girls naturally. Do not confuse introversion with being shy, socially awkward or boring. 

That question could apply to every trait. “Why doesn’t every girl have big boobs then”, “why isn’t every a genius” etc. people exist relative to a spectrum of what is advantageous for survival.

I’d agree that it’s not actually extroversion or introversion itself that makes someone more or less attractive. You can be a super grounded confident introvert, or you could be a goofy extrovert that no one takes seriously. However, in practice extroverts get laid more because it lends itself over putting yourself in optimal situations more. IMO, if you’re truly a natural introvert, don’t try and become “the life of the party” guy if it’s not actually you. Just work on being super confident when you are in social situations