Rilles

Trump Supporters Storming The Capitol! - MAGA Coup Mega-Thread

1,124 posts in this topic

I just have a little question: why did the capitol stormers wanted to "hang Pence"? Isn't he very loyal to Trump? I know there isn't much sensible thinking in that crowd but still curious about the reason. 

20 minutes ago, Vrubel said:

I just have a little question: why did the capitol stormers wanted to "hang Pence"? Isn't he very loyal to Trump? I know there isn't much sensible thinking in that crowd but still curious about the reason. 

Part of the misinformation echo chamber was that Pence had the authority to stop the certification and send the election back to legislatures, so Trump could claim his victory. This is not true, yet due to the enclosed misinformation ecosystem, Trumpers genuinely believed that Pence could stop the certification if he wanted to. Since the misinformation ecosystem also believed that the election was stolen by traitors, Pence had now become a traitor to America. And how does a mob deal with traitors? By hanging them. 

On 14.1.2021 at 7:54 PM, mmKay said:

@captainamerica  obama stealing bob the builder's slogan. So unoriginal.

( only  zoomers will know )

IMG_0334.JPG.jpg

dude wtf this is so crazy because the slogan for the german version is: Ja wir schaffen das!

and chancellor merkel also used exactly this xDD

If you want to know the real conspiracy theory, google "Koch brothers politics".

Suffering is the origin of consciousness.  - Dostoevsky

"A man was arrested at a Washington checkpoint near the Capitol with an fake inauguration pass, a gun and more than 500 rounds of ammunition, according to Capitol Police.

5 days to go and the crazies are already trying to infiltrate to commit mass chaos and devastation. For every crazy they catch, how many won't be detected and caught and are able to fulfill their plans?

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/politics-news/armed-man-arrested-near-capitol-unauthorized-inauguration-pass-500-rounds-n1254521

32 minutes ago, Sempiternity said:

a gun and more than 500 rounds of ammunition

So, you mean a typical Murican?

You are God. You are Love. You are Infinity. You are Leo.

3 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

It seems pretty apparent that America is split in two. One half are violent gun-carrying lunatics that want to kill anyone who doesn't look like them or agree with them, and the other half that just wants everyone to be treated equally and to live in peace. Of course things aren't that black and white and there are various degrees to any ideology, but still seems like half this country lives in a completely different reality that the other half. 

1 hour ago, Sempiternity said:

"A man was arrested at a Washington checkpoint near the Capitol with an fake inauguration pass, a gun and more than 500 rounds of ammunition, according to Capitol Police.

5 days to go and the crazies are already trying to infiltrate to commit mass chaos and devastation. For every crazy they catch, how many won't be detected and caught and are able to fulfill their plans?

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/politics-news/armed-man-arrested-near-capitol-unauthorized-inauguration-pass-500-rounds-n1254521

They’re actually going to try something despite heightened security

F8D9BCDD-058B-4483-9573-732B980F409B.jpeg

''To be happy we must not be too concerned with others''.

Albert Camus

20 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

@Leo Gura Don't you think the term Murican is kinda childish and disrespectful. I am not offended or anything but isn't it proper to show some respect for the country you live in (and I assume love). I have been in America only once (New York and Texas) and there are some things I was disillusioned by and dislike about the culture. But extensively studying American history and especially the civil war era gave me a new appreciation and feel for America. For me, America is a beautiful and almost romantic thing just like Russia or Holland (where I live). It doesn't mean I always agree with the politics but I will always hold (the-to-me) important countries with certain respect because I see the beauty in them. And if you (as a public figure) want to reach the more reasonable conservatives isn't it better to be respectful so as not to be written off as hating America or being perceived as obnoxious?

'War-like imagery has begun spreading in Republican circles after the attack on the U.S. Capitol by a mob of President Donald Trump’s supporters, with some elected officials and party leaders calling for a second civil war.

The chairman of the St. Croix County Republican Party was forced to resign Friday after refusing for a week after the siege to remove an online post urging followers to “prepare for war.” The incoming chairwoman of the Michigan GOP has joined a conservative social media site created after the Capitol riot where the possibility of civil war is a topic.

Phil Reynolds, a member of the GOP central committee in California’s Santa Clara County, urges on insurrectionists on social media during the Jan. 6 attack, declaring on Facebook: “The war has begun. Citizens take arms! Drumroll please….. Civil War or No Civil War?

https://www.bostonglobe.com/2021/01/16/nation/some-gop-parrot-far-right-talk-coming-civil-war/

2 hours ago, Sempiternity said:

It seems pretty apparent that America is split in two. One half are violent gun-carrying lunatics that want to kill anyone who doesn't look like them or agree with them, and the other half that just wants everyone to be treated equally and to live in peace. Of course things aren't that black and white and there are various degrees to any ideology, but still seems like half this country lives in a completely different reality that the other half. 

Nah, the bonkers side is just louder. It's far away from 50/50 imo

@Sempiternity i predict some riots and a pinch of terrorism at most. People love ideology and being part of an imporant movement but they aint suicidal. 

Going out there Ramboing will definately get you killed and they know it. The radical side aint got no tanks or choppers or big organized mastermind. 

Imo the fire department with some water hoes alone will be suff sufficient to wash away radicals. 

Then again, im not murican and not in murica, so im just speculating

Edited by mmKay

I see everyone's on the edge of their seats for the season finale.

Donald Trump - most entertaining president in history?

Media systematically lies by ommision. Trump was before the bestorming of the Capitol talking about peacefully protesting. Ofcourse he also talks about things he disagrees. That is called free speech. That has nothing to do with violence. America is making a clownshow out of itself to impeach Trump. It's scary too. Democrats keep adding in fuel for anger.

Combine this with regime change Biden, bad economics of Biden, making the rich richer by his Fed policies. Add in the extra focus on race, which only will increase tensions. And the purge of people who don't think like democrats on internet, the end of free debate, so tensions will increase and increase.

This will create War, riots and poverty.

In time you will be screaming for a new Trump.

It didn't have to be this way.

I wish you all much strength to get through the difficult times ahead.

Edited by honesty

1 hour ago, honesty said:

Media systematically lies by ommision. Trump was before the bestorming of the Capitol talking about peacefully protesting. Ofcourse he also talks about things he disagrees. That is called free speech. That has nothing to do with violence. America is making a clownshow out of itself to impeach Trump. It's scary too. Democrats keep adding in fuel for anger.

Combine this with regime change Biden, bad economics of Biden, making the rich richer by his Fed policies. Add in the extra focus on race, which only will increase tensions. And the purge of people who don't think like democrats on internet, the end of free debate, so tensions will increase and increase.

This will create War, riots and poverty.

In time you will be screaming for a new Trump.

It didn't have to be this way.

I wish you all much strength to get through the difficult times ahead.

All of this screams of someone who was taken in by an Authoritarian Cult of Personality... 

Predictable fear base response that Authoritarian figures cultivate; that they're the only one who can save the country from nefarious forces.

You're being manipulated my dude.

The problem is one of opposition between subjective and objective points of view. 

So either the objective conception of the world is incomplete, or the subjective involves illusions that should be rejected.  - Thomas Nagel

@DocWatts Weren't the democrats afraid for war and the end of the world when Trump began? Lots of riots in the streets then and they didn't believe the elections were fair.

Trump brought peace and jobs and a quick vaccine. He was even one of the presidents that brought decentralization of power, which is very unique Now the opposite will happen. You can't point to something external  this time. You all voted for the democrats and they now have lots of opportunities to do what they want.  Last time Obama didn't bring much , he did agree with Biden and brought regime change and war and the start of BLM which brought riots and violence to the streets. Also more centralization of power. I hope some democracy will be kept in your country.  I wish you much strength, you will need it.