Are YOU Leo's new girlfriend? (serious)

278 posts in this topic

Don't lie, you'll all do the same if you had the influence to do so 9_9

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

2 minutes ago, Shin said:

Don't lie, you'll all do the same if you had the influence to do so 9_9

Oh, man, I'd build my own hippie-ashram, no clothes allowed! 

Dont look at me! Look inside!

6 minutes ago, Rilles said:

Oh, man, I'd build my own hippie-ashram, no clothes allowed! 

xD

He only wants one, he's not greedy like you 9_9

It makes a lot of sense for him, he works at home and don't do gathering like most spiritual teachers do.

So the chance of meeting a high "spiritual" quality woman is quite low for him unless he forces himself to go to spiritual gathering, which he don't need anymore.

Edited by Shin

God is love

And God in them

1 minute ago, Shin said:

xD

He only want one, he's not greedy like you 9_9

It makes a lot of sense for him, he works at home and don't do gathering like most spiritual teachers do.

So the chance of meeting a high "spiritual" quality woman is quite low for him unless he forces himself to go to spiritual gathering, which he don't need anymore.

It would be hilarious if Leo took all these years and hard work to build Actualized org and in the end it was all a ploy to get a girlfriend. xD

Honestly I cringed a bit when I saw it, all of Leo's detractors are gonna have a field day with this. There are whole Youtube channels that focus on "debunking" him or calling him out, plus you know this is going up on the RationalWiki page for him lol. More ammo for them.

I don't get why someone with a history in pickup would need to resort to using their own website as a dating classified ad. There are so many dating apps. Of course you aren't going to find someone who can be your equal and not put you on a pedestal. Watching Actualized.org videos is one thing, people who regularly come to check the blog or forum are on another level.

Hope he is ready to weed through a bunch of people trying to catfish him and make him look ridiculous / leak logs.

But his website, his life ^_^

2 hours ago, Rilles said:

It would be hilarious if Leo took all these years and hard work to build Actualized org and in the end it was all a ploy to get a girlfriend. xD

To be fair, a lot of mens careers are sexually driven

Technically, if you do an operation and get a vagina/boobs, you can apply :P

Edited by Shin

God is love

And God in them

3 hours ago, Rilles said:

117315320_3154417961344151_5193995733919066766_n.jpg

80620810_849337998835921_4377619157017952256_n.jpg

If you have no confidence in yourself, you are twice defeated in the race of life. But with confidence you have won, even before you start.” -- Marcus Garvey

3 hours ago, Yarco said:

Honestly I cringed a bit when I saw it, all of Leo's detractors are gonna have a field day with this. There are whole Youtube channels that focus on "debunking" him or calling him out, plus you know this is going up on the RationalWiki page for him lol. More ammo for them.

I don't get why someone with a history in pickup would need to resort to using their own website as a dating classified ad. There are so many dating apps. Of course you aren't going to find someone who can be your equal and not put you on a pedestal. Watching Actualized.org videos is one thing, people who regularly come to check the blog or forum are on another level.

Hope he is ready to weed through a bunch of people trying to catfish him and make him look ridiculous / leak logs.

This is interesting @Leo Gura

If you have no confidence in yourself, you are twice defeated in the race of life. But with confidence you have won, even before you start.” -- Marcus Garvey

56 minutes ago, Stovo said:

To be fair, a lot of mens careers are sexually driven

The plot thickens...

3 hours ago, Yarco said:

I would bet he is aware and just does not give a fuck.

Is the girl required to be fertile?

We are waiting for some bald babies here! :D

Joke aside, I'm happy to know that Leo desire to have a woman in his life.

I definitely would ask for the same requirements if I were a male. SO SO difficult.

what section of the website is this even from lmao

"God is not a conclusion, it is a sudden revelation. When you see a rose it is not that you go through a logical solipsism, "This is a rose, and roses are beautiful, so this must be beautiful." The moment you see it, the head stops spinning thoughts. On the contrary, your heart starts beating faster. It is something totally different from the idea of truth." -Osho

3 hours ago, Yarco said:

I did find the very amusing also but when you think about it, there will be alot of attractive eligible women who watch his videos so hes prob trying to find a way to hook them in but you would think IG would be the best way tho he prob thinks even that would take up to much of his time. This means he can use more time pursuing enlightenment. That's my only guess. 

17 minutes ago, Recursoinominado said:

I would bet he is aware and just does not give a fuck.

The truth is, they're all jelly.

?

God is love

And God in them

15 minutes ago, ertopolice said:

I definitely would ask for the same requirements if I were a male. SO SO difficult.

I would only change the tattoo and drugs part. 

Women that don't have any cool tattoo or do any drugs (not hard drugs like cocaine or heroin) are usually BORING AS FUCK.

Of course, not in excess but if she isn't OPEN to it, she is boring, IMO.

Pretty sure that if she doesn't open her ass to 5meo it's a dealbreaker for Leo

???

Edited by Shin

God is love

And God in them

I really hope he can find someone that he can grow & learn together, and also be passionate for each other. 

Edited by amenX