Loving Radiance

Are YOU Leo's new girlfriend? (serious)

278 posts in this topic

17 minutes ago, Etherial Cat said:

Na. It's more that your body and looks are guarenteed to vanish. It will go south 100% for all of us. 

I think what mandy meant here, is that it is scary to see looks matter so much, because there isn't anything you can do about it. If the guy is with you mostly for esthetics, you know he'll lose interest when you've changed.

The ideal guy is pretty much the one that will still find your saggy 60 year old ass and tits enough for him, theoritically. So a man who likes to much your physic brings concerns. You'd be always wondering, does he really likes me, or is he into my flesh?

If the girl has amazing presence and shine deep existential love, not only those women still looks hot in their 50's, but they are "enhanced" quite heavily physically, in the sense that their aura is incredibly attractive.

So if a girl has that + years/decades of bonding, this isn't an issue.

Edited by Shin

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

@mandyjw  you have the most beautiful mind :x   I should really look up to you. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

23 minutes ago, Natasha said:

@mandyjw That's why he put a requirement for emotional stability and being into self-development. Someone who has those won't engage into emotional eating, gain a hundred of pounds and then try to justify their lack of self-discipline by saying 'Arent you supposed to love me unconditionally just the way I am?" Yes, accident and disfigurement would be a different story. I had a friend who got paralized after a motorcycle accident and her husband left her for the nurse who attended to her at the hospital. She didn't get bitter, however, she understood that his love for her was still real, but attraction no more. And she didn't hold it against him. They continued remaining friends and great parents for their daughter until she passed 3 yrs ago.

Let's see how that same situation works out for a man!! Haha. 

If the gender were reversed, no man would ever put up with a wife who does that. 

@Leo Gura Why don't you do pickup instead or is it very time consuming and not worth it when you have more efficient methods? Would you consider it in any scenario?

You have said yourself that pick up can give you great girls

38 minutes ago, Etherial Cat said:

You're a special cookie. The norm is that men despise bad looks in women and age isn't helping. :P 

But yeah, you are totally right, that aura is the best. It just takes a special "connoia seur" (connaisseur, purée! ?) to appreciate the real deal. A woman's beauty is transformed throughout the years, from physical to the etherial.

I didn't say that bad looks can be ignored xD

It's important to understand that for guys, any guys (except those with a feminine brain), looks is mandatory for us to get attracted sexually/romantically.

It's not a thing we decided one day that was important, and that from now on, every girl that isn't super attractive won't be a match.

The same way a woman can't be attracted to a guy if he isn't confident, despite having an amazing body, a man can't be attracted to a woman if she isn't sexy, despite having her having an amazing personality.

Edited by Shin

God is love

And God in them

2 minutes ago, Ineffable said:

Toxic femininity much? 

It's just the general reaction of men. Facts. Nothing wrong with it though. I'd actually expect a man to be all fired up. 

3 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

It is dishonest to suggest that dating is honest. That is not its function. It's an illusion and a game that both sides are playing while trying to pretend like that isn't so.

Are you suggesting honest dating is impossible ? I am definitely not 100% honest in my dating, but I assume it's possible for the most conscious and awake people.

@Ineffable Yes. I agree that we are complete enough but aim for enhancing our potentials. 

Beauty, health, youth, intelligence and spiritual development are SO powerful! i keep trusting in those but TBH...in spite i keep my ego in watch and try not to look above everyone else who are not into this spiritual stuff..it seems difficult to reach certain levels of completeness when in comes to date/involve in relationships

This thread is fucking hilarious, keep the posts coming

Hark ye yet again — the little lower layer. All visible objects, man, are but as pasteboard masks. But in each event — in the living act, the undoubted deed — there, some unknown but still reasoning thing puts forth the mouldings of its features from behind the unreasoning mask. If man will strike, strike through the mask! How can the prisoner reach outside except by thrusting through the wall? To me, the white whale is that wall, shoved near to me. Sometimes I think there's naught beyond. But 'tis enough.

10 minutes ago, Ineffable said:

Well that means you aren’t developed enough to be Leo’s girlfriend and that would automatically screen you out anyway. 

Developed people also carefully chose their environments for success, just as Leo is doing. I threw out my own admittedly biased perspective which probably wasn't necessary, but whatever.  

We have to trust that everyone knows what they really want for themselves. And if they don't, they'll unavoidably attract experiences which give them more clarity toward what they really want. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

1 hour ago, MrBON said:

@Leo Gura Why don't you do pickup instead or is it very time consuming and not worth it when you have more efficient methods? Would you consider it in any scenario?

You have said yourself that pick up can give you great girls

Pickup works of course, but:

A) I don't really enjoy clubs and bars. I did that earlier in my life because it forced me to grow. I would rather be meditating. Chasing girls is not so appealing to me since my time is valuable. I am not a social person by temperment. I can be happy living in a cave. And one day I may just completely leave society behind and you may never hear from me again. Cause ya'll are fucking nuts :P

B) Covid killed pickup

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

5 minutes ago, Etherial Cat said:

So what is it to be sexy? What qualifies as good looks? Can a rather average girl or ugly one qualifies as having an aura like a beautiful one that would have lost her looks? I mean, i'm just asking because I am confused about how this is supposed to go together.

It's a mix of all that, but physicality comes first as a foundation.

God is love

And God in them

@Leo Gura True true. Plus here you have a lot of status so it is nice to leverage it.

Damn this fucking COVID really killed it for me, i had a bad rejection which destroyed my self esteem (im young) and wanted to start some basic pick up in bars and clubs to improve my skills. Will have to resort to online dating and instagram at this point.

39 minutes ago, knakoo said:

Are you suggesting honest dating is impossible ? I am definitely not 100% honest in my dating, but I assume it's possible for the most conscious and awake people.

I am suggesting dating is a survival game and honesty was never its goal.

I like being honest about what dating is. So as not to fool ourselves with stories about it.

None of this means you can't have a decent relationship. Just understand that both sides are playing games. And that's okay. Life is an interplay and life is sneaky.

1 minute ago, Shin said:

It's a mix of all that, but physicality comes first as a foundation.

1 hour ago, Etherial Cat said:

So basically, one wants to weed out men which equalize beauty with youth and physical perfection.

Ok, so i should just shut up now, but whatever. I think that women actually LOVE to be beautiful, and they LOVE that men love looks. Like, it's just one of life's deeper pleasures. 

But we just do NOT like the talk about it, the judgement about it, or the noticed absence of good looks. 

It's a mystery. Leave it at that. You like beauty, you know what you like, cool, just STFU about it and leave the mystery of beauty to be on its own. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

35 minutes ago, Etherial Cat said:

I find it highly disturbing that my flesh is the reason why I get to attract men in the first place. 

Lol

Welcome to reality.

You know, it's not like us men sat down and decided one day: we will be attracted to X but not Y. Attraction is not a choice.

Contemplate this: why aren't you attracted to a gorilla? When you get to the bottom of that one, you may understand why not everyone is attracted to you.

No one likes being rejected for any aspect of themselves, flesh or otherwise. Rejection always hurts. And women reject men all the time over the most superficial things. I've had women reject me because of the necklace I wore. I've had women punch me in the mouth and I couldn't hit her back.

That's life. You suck it up.

I have literally been rejected 1000s of times. Some nights I'd go home and cry. It's good for the ego. Makes you stronger. Teaches you not to care what people think.

5 minutes ago, mandyjw said:

Ok, so i should just shut up now, but whatever. I think that women actually LOVE to be beautiful, and they LOVE that men love looks. Like, it's just one of life's deeper pleasures. 

But we just do NOT like the talk about it, the judgement about it, or the noticed absence of good looks. 

It's a mystery. Leave it at that. You like beauty, you know what you like, cool, just STFU about it and leave the mystery of beauty to be on its own. 

You love it but you hate it xD

"Do you think *name of the friend* sexy ?"

A question with no good answer
You're damned if you answer, damned if you don't xD

God is love

And God in them

@Leo Gura LOL you sure that they were just trying to be nice and rejecting you over necklace. Girls don't like to hurt your feelings so it's easier for them to say that compared to something like "i don't find you attractive". 

Necklace rejection is the most crazy thing i have heard this year hahhahahah

Just now, Shin said:

You love it but you hate it xD

"Do you think *name of the friend* sexy ?"

A question with no good answer
You're damned if you answer, damned if you don't xD

xDxDxD

There's really no fine line between love and hate. Actually no, maybe it's 5'3". :S

Women love looks just as much as men btw.  To say they don’t and they’re more “emotional” or whatever is a false generalization and is completely unfair to them.  I can’t believe that crap is still being peddled around here—maybe to keep men from going apeshit because most of them don’t meet the looks threshold, I’ll never know.

Y’all ever sat in a conversation with a bunch of chicks?  Especially drunk?  They talk about hot/cute guys, big dicks, height, how they ghosted or rejected specific men because of something superficial like being bald or being too short or they thought he looked “creepy” etc.

They’re just like men except they need to hide it more because a lot of men are literally murderers and will could snap at one of them.  A woman getting stalked by someone she deems unattractive is a bad time for her.