lmfao

What in the flying fuck is up with some of these new agers?

119 posts in this topic

9 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

By fully awakening.

Death is that full awakening i suppose right? I mean, you can't get more awakened than total annihilation. xD 

10 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

But you are not guaranteed to stay in it forever.

I think with the term "guaranteed" here you mean that god creates time and starts all over again.

Because with "guaranteed" it supposes that it's not in your control. Again, i know you said that god really isn't free. That you are locked in being nothing and love. So it will create the highest love.

But if "create" implies an intention, and intention implies to be free to choose...

But i guess the concept of "free" and not "free" will be only understood by awakening, and we are lost in dualities at this point.

@Origins Well the thing is, that this life is a dream in Gods mind and it is imaginary, a hologram,  totally empty. 

This you can experience and live from that awareness everyday.

And for example, this infinite imagination Leo talks about is totally true, ive experienced it multiple times and it is the most fucking radical thing ever.

Reality after reality after reality is generated by this Self but it is totally empty and a illusion anyhow, whats true is conciousness, and on GOD levels conciousness is unlimited, can you grasp this? UNLIMITED, infinite power and infinite context,  not content, you talk about content within this dream, but you can become concious of God's infinite imagination/power which creates everything. 

GOD is not personal either, the true Self is what reality is, it is a dream. But this is all just concepts until you realize it yourself. 

Everything is perfect as it IS, No need for a change. Everything is the True Self, even all the wars and killings. 

Let thy speech be better then silence, or be silent.

- Pseudo-dionysius 

@Origins And human levels of Mind is limited in what you can imagine, you are God cause thats all that there is, but as a human you are limited in a sense, and conciousness is also the screen which your mind projects outward onto, but turn inward instead and recognize that it is the EGO who wants proofs and testing and so forth, the Absolute can't be spoken about, it will end in confusion and contradiction, cause it is prior to all language, and it is beyond our human mind , you cant grasp it , you have to BE it. 

And when you do you recognize that it is indeed a dream within the Universal Mind/conciousness. 

But at the same time, to call it a mind is a limitation put on it. Lets just say it is existence itself, but is not limited to existence or non existence. It is everything and it is Nothing.

Let thy speech be better then silence, or be silent.

- Pseudo-dionysius 

4 hours ago, Origins said:

No matter how much you want to be an alien Leo, you'll never become one. Alien means foreignness, so you can play pretend but you'll only ever be yourself as reality intended and regardless as to what changes you make in your life, technologically, biologically or otherwise.

What are you talking about? I'm already transforming into an alien since I've become conscious of infinite imagination, so it works ?

Btw guys, now it's not the hot witch girlfriend fantasy anymore, it's the woman from space? :D

PS. I remembered about this song :x

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eglu23iGsU0

Edited by Member

2 minutes ago, Member said:

Btw guys, now it's not the hot witch girlfriend fantasy anymore, it's the woman from space? :D

No, it's just that the hot witch girlfriend also...oops.... turns out to be from outer space. It was her advanced technology that was mistaken for magic... 

Check out my lucid dreaming anthology series, Stars of Clay  

1 hour ago, seeking_brilliance said:

It was her advanced technology that was mistaken for magic... 

Her Tesla flying broom xD

3 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

No, death is purely imaginary. It's not real at all unless you are imagining it.

You're not appreciate how profound this is.

One day you will realize that death literally isn't anything more real than a unicorn. Death is just an idea.

I will certaintly say that death is absurd, alot like 2 times 0. One idea you've had in a video is that death is to get blown out into the universe in infinite direction withn infinite velocity in infinite short time, this i find plausible. But non the less a death, you say there will simply follow an experience, this do not negate "death".

It can only negate death if what one NOW are experiencing when alive is the same as when dead, perhaps that is your idea. But at the same time you are also "merely" a human with an ego. Fack, gimme some of that toad.

how much can you bend your mind? and how much do you have to do it to see straight?

8 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Teal Swan is basically playing that StarSeed alien game.

Like I keep telling you guys, reality is totally relative and imaginary. Whatever you imagine yourself to be hard enough, you will become.

If you really believe you are an alien, you will literally be an alien.

You are still stuck on this idea of an objective reality. No such thing exists.

Just like some Trumpists imagine that pedophiles control the world, some people imagine that they are aliens. And the key thing you're missing is: THAT IS TRUE FOR THEM! ...in the same way that being human is true for you now.

You are not really human, but you sure imagine you are.

God is not a hive-mind of X number of beings. God is you imagining whatever you are imagining. And there is nothing outside your imagination. If you imagine that you are a human who was born on a planet called Earth, that's literally what you'll get. If you imagine something else, you'll get something else.

With enlightenment you realize that you are infinite imagination. And that's the end of the game.

@Leo Gura  I am stuck on the idea of objective reality in a way. Am lacking in experience with what this imagination stuff apparently is. Although I do have strong experience of reality being dream stuff, but that state of consciousness was temporary. 

I'm seeing two different yet also linked things here, beliefs versus 'imagination'. I have the example of being a fundamentalist muslim. I used to strongly believe in the doctrine, and had mystical experiences from engaging in prayer. So my beliefs and my dedication to them, they created experiences which validated it. Christian mystics who pray intensely can get some "actuality" of their beliefs to manifest through their dedication, whether it is a vision of Jesus or something.

So if your beliefs are strong enough and you're (concentrated?) on them strong enough, you can get things to manifest or be imagined I guess. That said though. For 99.99% of people, belief systems like Islam or Starseeds won't manifest things into reality with as strong as an existence as, let's say, this chair or computer in front me.

Like there are levels and degrees to this manifestation/actuality shit. But that doesn't mean nothing is manifested through these beliefs, but I get focused on and see that most belief systems and their effects on perception on people aren't powerful enough to compete with the material reality I see in front of me.

But I guess that's a bias I have perhaps. That I consider the imagination of a chair more real and true than the imagination of perceptual distortions on reality from belief systems. These belief systems, they literally warp and change your consciousness. And like you said, this goes deeper into the whole believing and imagining I'm a human thing. 

----
Another particular example I've been curious about is chakras. I don't know whether it's because suggestions of chakras were implanted in my mind that I get experiences where my chest or forehead tingles. Experiences of chakra and kundalini, I wonder whether these things would exist whether I believed in them or not the same way this "chair stuff" exists whether I believe in it or not. I don't know. 

Edited by lmfao

Hark ye yet again — the little lower layer. All visible objects, man, are but as pasteboard masks. But in each event — in the living act, the undoubted deed — there, some unknown but still reasoning thing puts forth the mouldings of its features from behind the unreasoning mask. If man will strike, strike through the mask! How can the prisoner reach outside except by thrusting through the wall? To me, the white whale is that wall, shoved near to me. Sometimes I think there's naught beyond. But 'tis enough.

9 hours ago, No Self said:

The New Age belief system is essentially an exercise in conflating fantasy and reality in order to appease the inner child. Combined with social media echo chambers, the result is not ideal.

Real spirituality is about transcending the mind altogether; fanciful stories are a distraction. And please, no more genocide.

Like a lot of people are saying here, it's fantasy bullshit. I was just shocked to stumble upon this rabbit hole mid conversation with someone and realise they weren't joking or talking metaphorically, and that they literally believed all this.

If you wanted to further rationalise it, jungian shit about projections probs. Already present archetypes/(archetypes being patterns of survival and being common to the humans) which are being presented and explained in an alternative story and myth to the myths I'm used to seeing. If you like to think of things in that way. 

Edited by lmfao

Hark ye yet again — the little lower layer. All visible objects, man, are but as pasteboard masks. But in each event — in the living act, the undoubted deed — there, some unknown but still reasoning thing puts forth the mouldings of its features from behind the unreasoning mask. If man will strike, strike through the mask! How can the prisoner reach outside except by thrusting through the wall? To me, the white whale is that wall, shoved near to me. Sometimes I think there's naught beyond. But 'tis enough.

7 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

As real as humans.

As real as blue tigers. Remember? You said it in one of your videos.

8 hours ago, DreamScape said:

Starseeds are real. I have energetic direct experience of it and THAT living in my body. also I have had intense intuitions before knowing and from the very beginning of my awakening (which was involuntary). So, maybe your brain is hurting because its not open enough. 

Souls live in different chakras of the body. Also people live in different octaves of consciousness. Humans aren't all the same. A starseed is basically an energetic imprint of the alien soul living in a human body. like you playing vr and you become the character, except this time you actually go in the body and experience it for yourself. You can do this with psychic abilities. idk how all the starseed process works and im not interested in it, but it is real and possible and there are many many starseed souls here and I am grateful to have met the few that I have. 

@DreamScape What was this energetic direct experience like? And what were these intuitions before you heard the conceptual knowledge from others?

7 hours ago, PurpleTree said:

I had a vision that i used to live on different planets too

not saying it's true though

@PurpleTree I've had visions of being a being a tall black man and on another occasion of being a female caucasian who lost her baby in accident . I don't believe any of it or think it's true though either. 

Interesting you had a vision of being on different planets though . 

6 hours ago, peachboy said:

It's the very subtle but incredibly important qualities of creativity and unpredictability which gives vibrancy to the dream-world. It's something to be respected.

Do you remember when you were young and playing a game with a group of friends - one of the group might say "Let's pretend that we've crashed landed on an alien planet!". And then someone else from the group might say: "Yeah! And let's pretend that's there's a giant monster behind that rock!". And then someone else might say "Yeah! And let's pretend we have laser guns!". And so the story continues, interactively, with everyone contributing a personal variable that can be shared by all.

So the Starseeds, the Lightworkers, the Arcturians, the Pleadians, Light-Language etc..... these are just creative and unpredictable contributions that flesh out the imaginative potential for our shared reality. It's far more important than you might think, because without creative imagination the dream-world would simply collapse.

At the highest levels, the light-side (and the dark-side) know full well that we are all One. But the very fact that you are still here, proves that you (like they) are having far too much fun playing the game.

And as long as we're still playing the game, we're going to need bags of creative imaginations and quirks of unpredictability. Else we wouldn't have a fun game going on.

@peachboy Very good post friend. 

5 hours ago, Natasha said:

When asked how many Arcturians are there on this planet, she says 2,000, but their FB group has about 10,000 claiming to be Arcturian evolved alien race beings with superpowers. I guess whatever number they imagine would be true to them too 9_9  Maybe they need to agree on the number first before going public O.oxD

Nice find

40 minutes ago, lmfao said:

@DreamScape What was this energetic direct experience like? And what were these intuitions before you heard the conceptual knowledge from others?

@PurpleTree I've had visions of being a being a tall black man and on another occasion of being a female caucasian who lost her baby in accident . I don't believe any of it or think it's true though either. 

Interesting you had a vision of being on different planets though . 

It was a pretty deep/cool vision though

I felt like some kind of sayajin or something like that, who has lived on different planets for thousands of years

5 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

How long it lasts is irrelevant because time is imaginary.

Awakening is eternal. It is not bound by time.

I mean it still matters at the relative level for your life, which is what we’re talking about here. Either way we’re gonna die and forget our awakening so “permanent” would be much better. 

12 hours ago, lmfao said:

Pardon the coarse title but I came across a whole new rabbit hole of ideology and conspiracy thinking when on the interwebs 

I'm talking to this person about their spiritual beliefs. Conversation started with me asking what a "starseed" is, since she thinks she is one and buys into it. 

This girl believes in this system where most humans in their past lives lived as aliens. There are all these difference races, and you can find out what race you were. She thinks we was a reptile in space. She thinks that the "God" of the bible is a hivemind of 144,000 different gods/elohim and that this God is involved in an extraterrostial space war, and that she's neutral to this entity, although in her past life she was abused and controlled by this God.

What she said is in quotes

I CANT . I JUST CANT LIKE WTF IS ORION WARS. THIS IS SOME DR WHO SCIENCE FICTION. 

My fucking brain. It hurts. I can't. Like I have no words. My mouth is left wide open by the ludicrously of their worldview.You know when someone is so crazy and or so far away that you have no words

(I have more quotes and beliefs from her but don't want to post too much out of respect and privacy. But she has an elaborate story about what race she was, the exact happenings of a particular space government, genocides which occurred in space, wars, etc)
----------

https://ascensionglossary.com/index.php/Main_Page

https://bibleproject.com/videos/elohim/

WHAT IS THIS NEW RABBIT HOLE. WHY DOES IT EXIST.

---------------
I'm gonna keep talking to this person now and then it's interesting. Maybe I'll uncover something, I have no clue. 

-----------

Back to the main question at hand

What is up with these new agers and whacky space belief systems? What the hell is going on here? Why does or how does anyone end up in this shit? I'm not familiar at all with these new age circles, whacky space shit. My brain is literally just fried by this shit. I discovered a whole new world of wackiness and peculiarity. 

But what if it's all true. Respect your elders and love the young guns. No pedo.