Raze

Game is not good for long term relationships (video)

122 posts in this topic

59 minutes ago, PenguinPablo said:

@Leo Gura how is this different than trauma bonding?

addiction to stress and abusive childhood, leading us to try to recreate the same shitty dynamics in real life, instead of pursuing peace?

Oh, it can certainly get toxic.

I am not talking about what is healthiest, I am talking about what attracts women. Most women are precisely attracted to dysfunction and toxicity. Although of course you can expand your emotional range without it becoming toxic. That's up to you.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

58 minutes ago, Akemrelax said:

I’m sure there are women out there who find Eckart Tolle and Rupert Spira “attractive”. Right women?

Don't compare yourself to millionaire celebrities.

The question is not one of being attractive to some one gal, but how to maximize attractiveness.

What would Rupert Spira need to change to attract a hot 20 year old, assuming he had no name-recognition and had no money? He would need to expand his boring, narrow, and logical emotional range.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

A girl is to emotional stimulation as a moth is to light. And they both end up burned by it in the end.

@Karmadhi Woman don't want emotional intimacy. They want everything! So if you can't bring yourself to be more of an emotional guy.... ok. Not ideal, but you can find things that are more fitting for you: Be the social guy, the famous guy, the hard working guy, the handy guy, the cute guy, the dominant guy, the confident guy, the adventurous guy, the family guy, the dangerous guy, the chill guy, the funny guy, the loving guy, the bad guy, the unreactive guy, the authentic guy, the detached guy, the helping guy, the cool guy, the flow guy, the mystical guy, the party guy, the strong guy, the sports guy, the leader guy, the sophisticated guy, the friendly guy, the flirty guy or the spiritual guy. There are many more.

Anyways, combine whatever you like and go for it! ❤️

Man! This is the second thread I read where Keyhole accuses Origins without providing any evidence.

Origins wrote a story about a fat woman, and Keyhole took it as an insult? What is going on?

Arc

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

That's your limited conception of mindfulness.

If you don't know how to throw a wild party, your enlightenment isn't complete.

You been watching too much Rupert Spira and Eckhart Tolle.

@Leo Gura I think a video series on this understanding of Complete Enlightenment, LP + Enlightenment etc. would be nice. Contemplating on these has expanded my perspective deeply.

Edited by captainamerica

9 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

:)B|

@Leo Gura

8 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Oh, it can certainly get toxic.

I am not talking about what is healthiest, I am talking about what attracts women. Most women are precisely attracted to dysfunction and toxicity. Although of course you can expand your emotional range without it becoming toxic. That's up to you.

Exploitation at its finest.

The way you describe game is the polar opposite of a quality relationship. I wonder it it's even possible to attract a healthy woman this way.

Bearing with the conditioned in gentleness, fording the river with resolution, not neglecting what is distant, not regarding one's companions; thus one may manage to walk in the middle. H11L2

4 hours ago, tsuki said:

@Leo Gura

Exploitation at its finest.

The way you describe game is the polar opposite of a quality relationship. I wonder it it's even possible to attract a healthy woman this way.

Playing games will never attract you a healthy woman.  Though, most PUAs (including myself when I was into this) do not care what kind of woman they get as long as she is attractive and says yes.

17 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

That's your limited conception of mindfulness.

Eckhart Tolle knows how to party

@Leo Gura You can give a girl emotional stimulation without being a dick and hurting her. This giving her lows is really not needed i think otherwise good guys would not get great girls

1 hour ago, Karmadhi said:

@Leo Gura You can give a girl emotional stimulation without being a dick and hurting her. This giving her lows is really not needed i think otherwise good guys would not get great girls

To be fair, a lot of good guys do not get “great girls” (whatever a great girl is, it’s all relative).  A lot of women are truly attracted to lower energies.

@Thestarguitarist14 I have seen good guys with great girls. They usually back themselves with good looks, ambition, purpose etc not just emotional stiumation while being a total loser and taking 0 care of yourself

1 minute ago, Karmadhi said:

@Thestarguitarist14 I have seen good guys with great girls. They usually back themselves with good looks, ambition, purpose etc not just emotional stiumation while being a total loser and taking 0 care of yourself

I wouldn’t call good pick up artists total losers.

What is your definition of a “great girl”?  Because honestly, most women are attracted to loud, douchey men who drink, do drugs and like to party. 

@Thestarguitarist14 outside looks well : kind, caring, honest, affectionate, sexual, likes to please the guy so not selfish sex, smart, intellectual so reads shit not ignorant, ambitious, funny, not super need, open minded.

I usually see good looking guys or guys with status or guys with natural charm and charisma get good girls even they are good guys. Usually guys have to resort to the douchebagness if they lack looks, drive or charm

Edited by Karmadhi

24 minutes ago, Karmadhi said:

@Thestarguitarist14 outside looks well : kind, caring, honest, affectionate, sexual, likes to please the guy so not selfish sex, smart, intellectual so reads shit not ignorant, ambitious, funny, not super need, open minded.

I usually see good looking guys or guys with status or guys with natural charm and charisma get good girls even they are good guys. Usually guys have to resort to the douchebagness if they lack looks, drive or charm

Your description of a great girl is good.  But how do you know that these good guys are work girls that are like that?

Status is a whole different thing.  I consider Bradley Cooper a good guy (not pretentious, nice, talented, driven and charismatic), but he is also a movie star worth $100 million and has eight academy award nominations.  Status is a whole different game.  And again, you don’t really know who these women truly are.  Most people will put on a front in the beginning stages of a relationship.  Most people thought that Brad and Angelina were an amazing couple.  But that was not the case at all. Everyone knows now that Will and Jada Pinkett Smith are together moreso as business partners than lovers.  Jay Z and Beyoncé are similar.  

I do agree with your last sentence.  But it works for a reason.  Unfortunately, most women are very immature.

Edited by Thestarguitarist14

No shit how obvious could this be lol?! Game is designed for guys who have initial ineptitude with women, by guys. The best way to market this is appeal to the lowest common denominator and advertise the prospect of sex, fun, partying, etc., that's the driver for most marketing - selfishness in varying forms.

Of course a lot of guys think with the wrong head so they get caught up in this initial phase and never learn the skills you need to foster a healthy relationship, let alone make it last.

It's pretty sad to see these Charlie Sheen types in their 40's or 50's, probably divorced once or twice, having a problem with alcoholism, still hopping from one watering hole to the next looking for their next fill.

Socially other men will praise and laugh with these guys when they share their stories, but in the back of their minds they all know how pathetic it is and that it's such a low, deeply unsatisfying way to live life. Hedonism is a false path.

It's like they grew old but never left high school or college mentally.

Edited by Roy

hrhrhtewgfegege

6 minutes ago, Roy said:

It's pretty sad to see these Charlie Sheen types in their 40's or 50's, probably divorced once or twice, having a problem with alcoholism, still hopping from one watering hole to the next looking for their next fill.

Charlie Sheen is also a great actor and everything seemed cool until he confessed to having HIV.  That was an eye opener for many.  

And truth be told, true high value males do not need relationships.  Look at Leonardo DiCaprio.  That man walks out of a club with forty women.  I know that Jason Segel for a while was playing the field.  Most guys if they could would do that over being a relationship any day.  Most guys lack an abundance mindset and have a scarcity mindset.

Edited by Thestarguitarist14

On 11/1/2020 at 8:57 PM, Leo Gura said:

Don't compare yourself to millionaire celebrities.

The question is not one of being attractive to some one gal, but how to maximize attractiveness.

What would Rupert Spira need to change to attract a hot 20 year old, assuming he had no name-recognition and had no money? He would need to expand his boring, narrow, and logical emotional range.

Who said these guys have no emotional range?