Raze

Game is not good for long term relationships (video)

122 posts in this topic

@Karmadhi  hmm lol. 

You could do what generally pleases women. What I saw in a lot of the plain nice guys that approached me was that they weren't sexual with me. I understand that there is a sexual harassment issue as well, some girls can misread signals so don't do anything sexual during the first meet. But once you are getting friendly with the woman, drop some hints that you are interested sexually also. Don't be too direct about sex like "I want to have sex with you" but rather indirect like "I'd want to kiss you, you're lovely" something romantic stimulates her emotionally. Don't ask too many questions. Always be on the watch out, in short I can say try to make her feel like a princess. 

I will give you a scenario to make you understand better. 

Women like being praised. One way of showing deep interest is to invite the woman to dinner at a restaurant. 

Then while eating dinner, make some jokes and smile at her, make good eye contact. Constantly look at the woman. Make her laugh. Make her feel special. Don't show nervousness. Flirt a lot with her. Don't look around because she will think that you are not interested. Never make a woman feel like you are not interested even for a minute. Women have a strong emotional system running through their body. If she feels like that you don't want her or like her even for a minute, she will feel like leaving. 

Asking her questions might make her feel like she is being judged. 

You have to show her love, affection and acceptance. Most importantly listen to her cues or signals carefully. If she wants something, don't hesitate or say no. For example if she says she wants to dance or sit on a ride, say yes immediately and do what she likes. Don't give her a chance to be upset 

If she doesn't like something, don't persist on it. For example if she doesn't like visiting a place, don't keep talking about it, she will get bored and see you as someone who is not trying to get along with her. 

You have to make it fun. Go shopping with her. Travel to different places. Ask what she likes. Be a good listener. Good eye contact. Dance. Girls love dancing with the guy who wants them. 

Make her sit on your lap.. Flirt. Hug her. Show affection. Long kisses. Cook with her. Sit with her in a park. Tell her interesting stories of your life. Walk with her on the beach. Develop an emotional connection with her. 

If she has any problems or worry assure her that you will take care of it. Show emotional commitment. 

Show interest in her family and in what she likes. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

@Keef I can't talk about other women. But I'm the type who likes her man being a bit lovey dovey or else I lose interest quickly. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

1 hour ago, Karmadhi said:

@Preety_India Could you give us some ways to stimulate her emotionally  please? People on this forum always use that term but i never understood what it meant. Give me some examples please. 

Don’t ask women for advice on women LOL.

2 minutes ago, Karmadhi said:

@Thestarguitarist14 Tell me then some ways to stimulate women emotionally

Hold a masculine frame 

Be playful.  Push pull (naturally).  

Don’t be super agreeable.

When you are with her in a intimate setting whisper sweet nothings into her ear.

Don't over validate her/put her on a pedestal (no compliment her).

Strong eye contact.

Kino.

Be suggestive with the way you talk.

You just need to have an edge.  Allow women to see both the light and dark in yourself.

@Thestarguitarist14 All good except compliments. Compliments when done geniounly and strategically are very good, especially with decent girls (not super hot ones)

Just now, Karmadhi said:

@Thestarguitarist14 All good except compliments. Compliments when done geniounly and strategically are very good, especially with decent girls (not super hot ones)

Nah dude wtf.

Compliments are like brown nosing. She knows what you are trying to do.  It is like when a guy at work kisses the boss’s ass.  They can see what is going on.  It lowers your value.

And why do you even talk to decent girls!  Go after women who you see as hot.  Women who are an eight and up to you.

@Thestarguitarist14 Because girls have insecurities and need validation. Not all girls are super hot and know they are hot and great. A lot of girls have guys they like not care about them and compliments can make their day if done at the right way and at the right moment. I dont like very hot girls because their personality tends to suck. They can have an amaizing life because of their hotness so they never bother investing on themselves. Also the competition for them is insane and not worth the work just for some sex. If i want sex with a hot girl i can just fuck a hooker, from a girl i want a good personality first

You just need alot of experience, self awareness and knowledge of game. 

You can do healthy game or toxic game. 

See PUA arash dibazar. He has 5 girlfriends, lives with 4 of them and still fucks girls from outside. All his gfs are mad in luv with him and have his name tattooed. The level of game and experience he has is mature and balanced. Which takes alot of experience, knowledge and awareness. 

Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know. - Jeremiah 33:3

https://open.spotify.com/track/4V0rRwRqhFPxSJb40XmKA1?si=lNN5hNRPTxi6zNzzi9gFqw&utm_source=copy-link

5 minutes ago, Karmadhi said:

@Thestarguitarist14 Because girls have insecurities and need validation. Not all girls are super hot and know they are hot and great. A lot of girls have guys they like not care about them and compliments can make their day if done at the right way and at the right moment. I dont like very hot girls because their personality tends to suck. They can have an amaizing life because of their hotness so they never bother investing on themselves. Also the competition for them is insane and not worth the work just for some sex. If i want sex with a hot girl i can just fuck a hooker, from a girl i want a good personality first

My dude, you are going about this in a way that is setting yourself up for failure.

Yes women are insecure and need validation. That is why women who want to be approached will just give you looks, prolonging he’s stares, get close to you, or say something dumb.  They are unconfident and afraid of rejection.

But do you see how you giving her validation gives her what she wants?  After you validate her enough why would she need to do anything with you?

Those guys that a woman has around and are complimenting her are called orbiters.  She is not having sex with them.  I dated this woman once who had like five guys who were straight up orbiting around her.  She would make fun of them and joke about not fucking them.  She just used them for validation.

While a good personality is cool, do not let that be the first thing that you consider.  You will not be able to stay attracted to a seven even if she has a heart of gold.

Here is a secrete, six and sevens have way more guys going up to them than nines and tens.  Why?  Because of guys with the same mindset as you.

You need to ask yourself what do you want.  Sex?  Love? (Ha!).  A friend?

2 hours ago, Thestarguitarist14 said:

Don’t ask women for advice on women LOL.

Why? 

16 minutes ago, somegirl said:

Why? 

That is a loaded question.  There are a lot of reasons.

Women do not know what it takes to attract them.

Women say what they want (a nice, good man) but tend to go after something else (bad boys, guys who are challenges and can stimulate their emotions).

Most women (not all, some women will be honest, Anna Faris on her podcast spits the truth) will just say things that are more in the favor of women than men.

Women tend to be more relationship oriented than men as they are usually to looking for one which is not in the best interest of men.

@Leo Gura Could you please tell me the "struggles" women have to face which are equal to those that men have to face, since you locked my post. Putting make up does not count since that is a choice and a good way for women to cheat their looks while men cant. Men also have to take care of themselves like going to gym, grooming etc. Slut shaming is no longer a big deal in western countries, calling a girl a slut now makes you a sexist asshole. Women get paid less but that is because they tend to have more agreeable personalities, not because they are strictly female. Women do not get cruelly punished for showing weakness like men do. Fear of being raped is the only valid one which i can think of.

Edited by Karmadhi

2 hours ago, Thestarguitarist14 said:

That is a loaded question.  There are a lot of reasons.

Women do not know what it takes to attract them.

Women say what they want (a nice, good man) but tend to go after something else (bad boys, guys who are challenges and can stimulate their emotions).

Most women (not all, some women will be honest, Anna Faris on her podcast spits the truth) will just say things that are more in the favor of women than men.

Women tend to be more relationship oriented than men as they are usually to looking for one which is not in the best interest of men.

There are women who are honest and dont say cliche things about the kind of guys they want.
Women might be biased, but so are guys, when giving advices about this. 

Honestly I wouldn't know who would know better about what attracts girls than girls themselves, if they are being honest.

@somegirl You do not ask the rabbit how to hunt rabbits, you ask the wolf that is successful at hunting rabbits

8 minutes ago, Karmadhi said:

@somegirl You do not ask the rabbit how to hunt rabbits, you ask the wolf that is successful at hunting rabbits

What if you asked the rabbit who successfully escaped all the wolves?

As a serious wolf scientist, you should want to find ways to falsify your hypothesis, not just ways to confirm it. Just because you've found evidence of one hypothesis doesn't mean there aren't other valid hypotheses out there.

Falsification is a more information-dense process of testing hypotheses than confirmation, thus you should also ask the rabbit about what failures a wolf can avoid, not just the strategies that one wolf used to succeed ;)

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

45 minutes ago, somegirl said:

There are women who are honest and dont say cliche things about the kind of guys they want.
Women might be biased, but so are guys, when giving advices about this. 

Honestly I wouldn't know who would know better about what attracts girls than girls themselves, if they are being honest.

The key word is honest.  Men will at least he honest about their experience.  Most women are not honest about the experiences that men have with women.  Like it is rare to find a woman willing to admit that women are cutthroat.

29 minutes ago, Thestarguitarist14 said:

The key word is honest.  Men will at least he honest about their experience.  Most women are not honest about the experiences that men have with women.  Like it is rare to find a woman willing to admit that women are cutthroat.

See, this is bias right there. Who says so? 

There are dishonest men and women. But there are also honest men and women. Depends on who you came across thus far...