Alfonsoo

Moving stuff with your MIND

27 posts in this topic

Hello! I found on the internet, apparently some people are manipulating incense smoke with their mind. They make it go in a straight line or go left and right. Also they make an unbalanceable object (like a pen on its tip) balance. I need some help understanding how to do this. 

8 minutes ago, Alfonsoo said:

Hello! I found on the internet, apparently some people are manipulating incense smoke with their mind. They make it go in a straight line or go left and right. Also they make an unbalanceable object (like a pen on its tip) balance. I need some help understanding how to do this. 

Video source?

Dont look at me! Look inside!

Somehow, every time this claim is subjected to a controlled laboratory setting, the phenomenon disappears.

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

Reality is perfect as is. There's no room for manipulation when everything is exactly how it's supposed to be. 

You’re moving reality with your mind whenever you stand up and walk around. No need to move things much beyond the parameters of your physical sensations. It’s perfect as it is.

Just try.

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

3 hours ago, Alfonsoo said:

Dude, you are creating the world you are immersed in with your mind.

The world is your mind - you manipulate reality all day long.

How do you think anything is possible at all?

Pull out your hand. You just moved the entire universe just to do that. 

Magic is real, it’s called reality.

What's with the straw-man these days?

Anywho, don't believe anything you see on the internet. And don't believe 50% of the things you see or hear in real life.

If you have no confidence in yourself, you are twice defeated in the race of life. But with confidence you have won, even before you start.” -- Marcus Garvey

@justfortoday

2 hours ago, justfortoday said:

Dude, you are creating the world you are immersed in with your mind.

The world is your mind - you manipulate reality all day long.

How do you think anything is possible at all?

Pull out your hand. You just moved the entire universe just to do that. 

Magic is real, it’s called reality.

exactly! However when I try something I consider “impossible “ like moving something that’s not my body I  (ego) seems to lock me out of it or something like that. How do I get past that.

@Gesundheit

1 hour ago, Gesundheit said:

What's with the straw-man these days?

Anywho, don't believe anything you see on the internet. And don't believe 50% of the things you see or hear in real life.

I know not to trust the videos, of course those can be faked, however something like that should be able to be recreated. According to what i’ve learned at least.

4 hours ago, Lyubov said:

You’re moving reality with your mind whenever you stand up and walk around. No need to move things much beyond the parameters of your physical sensations. It’s perfect as it is.

The lack of need doesn’t make it impossible does it? I just want to know how.

Edited by Alfonsoo

5 hours ago, Alfonsoo said:

@Gesundheit

I know not to trust the videos, of course those can be faked, however something like that should be able to be recreated. According to what i’ve learned at least.

I personally have only heard stories of the paranormal. Never witnessed any by myself, even though I was able to heal my back pain by myself. Maybe it was just a lucky shot.

If you have no confidence in yourself, you are twice defeated in the race of life. But with confidence you have won, even before you start.” -- Marcus Garvey

8 minutes ago, Gesundheit said:

I personally have only heard stories of the paranormal. Never witnessed any by myself, even though I was able to heal my back pain by myself. Maybe it was just a lucky shot.

Maybe not, there are physical reasons and there are psychological reasons and it can be both. 

A person uses his astral body to manipulate objects outside of himself. The astral doubble reacts to thought and obeys the will of the mind. Most people do not have a spiritual/psychic sight activated. So it seems miraculous to them when objects are manipulated by the persons astral body in which they cannot see. It is a possible explanation but i do not think anything like this is recorded on camera.

“ In the beginner's mind there are many possibilities, but in the expert's mind there are few. ”
― Shunryu Suzuki