Alfonsoo

Moving stuff with your MIND

27 posts in this topic

I think only people with predispositions for it would be able to.

So far, I haven't heard about any systems to learn it. But then again, I haven't researched it that much.

Maybe if we raise our consciousnesses enough it might be possible - but for us without an inborn capacity that would take realizing & embodying the fact that we generate the movement of objects with our own mind. 

But for most of us it would be pretty realistic to move objects while we astral project, after getting enough experience with the astral.

6 hours ago, Michal__ said:

I think only people with predispositions for it would be able to.

Why? What do you mean? I feel like anybody can achieve it

@dflores321 People who suffer som sort of accident that affect the nervous system have to relearn to move. Maybe moving something that’s not your body (like smoke ;) is similar.

2 hours ago, Alfonsoo said:

Why? What do you mean? I feel like anybody can achieve it

I'm not sure it if it really is that way. Maybe you are right, it's just a lot less known than things like astral projection.

If the mind is outside, or separate from the body, it might be that the brain itself is an organ that's controlled through telekenisis by your mind. In this scheme, the brain in turn controls the rest of the body, which in turn affects a person's sphere of influence in the world.

Perhaps our brains are these fine-tuned control structures with super-sensitive neurological levers that are able to be pushed by the weakest telekinetic force.

This is a possibility that a few people have looked at around the fringes of science.

Here's my take on it (sometimes):

There is mind, and mind has these tiny, immeasurably tenuous connections to the physical world, everywhere, to every single atom. The force that mind is able to exert on matter is close to zero, maybe it's just the tiniest push that bubbles out of the quantum noise. When mind interacts with an organ like a brain with all of its exposed sensitive levers, it's able to play the puppet-master. And mind interacting with a body wired up to a brain is what it feels like to be this kind of being, with a sense of self, bound to the extent of the network of a body.

Except there is no mind, per se.

How to get to infinity? Divide by zero.

@outlandish Interesting stuff. Maybe mind is just this case of Source playing through this brain in this moment.

Edited by Moksha

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

@Moksha yeah that's a nice succinct way to put it.

Except, maybe, Source is not different from the stuff it's occupying or playing through; they are one and the same. The idea of Source, or giving it any label really, can mislead (I believe) that it's a force, or external-but-intimate god, or some other kind of magic that's separate. Yet it really is the stuff itself, playing as itself. Maybe the idea of Source (etc) is a conceptual model that helps us grasp it.

How to get to infinity? Divide by zero.