Matt Skinner

Donald Trump has tested positive for COVID-19

398 posts in this topic

one person here wishing for trumps death. bit overboard

I think he should heed his own advice and inject some bleach or dose himself with uv radiation to kill the virus :D:D:D, he's a pantomine president 

"You have to allow yourself to not know"- Peter Ralston

6 minutes ago, Forestluv said:

And Melania would finally be free. . . 

Melania is just another version of Trump, just less fatal. 

She is happy with Trump and her whole facade is fake. 

Here in the video is the real Melania. 

She never wanted to be first Lady. If she didn't want Trump, it's too easy for to leave Trump, she is not a victim. She is complicit 

A woman who is different from Trump will never be able to live with Trump 

They are perfect for each other and they are married to each other for all the right reasons. 

They are compatible. It's only that Melania wants favorable ratings from the crowds so she tries to look better than him and says flowery things. 

Edited by Preety_India

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

10 minutes ago, Forestluv said:

Could Pence even get on the ballot a couple weeks before the election. Could Republicans say "A vote for Trump is a vote for Pence, since the VP takes over in the event of death?".

Kamala Harris is going destroy Pence in the VP debates in a week. Pence is a bland and uncharismatic speaker. Kamala is a beast. That right there will destroy any chance of Pence taking over. 

@Preety_India The wife is an airhead model, this is why reaity stars shouldn't be leaders of the free world, too narcissitic and vapid

"You have to allow yourself to not know"- Peter Ralston

Quite a lot of hate and sadism going on here. Very interesting how devilry works.

@Chives99 the whole family is vapid and all about money and nepotism. 

Trump even wanted Ivanka to be the President in 2024. 

That's how selfish the whole stooge family is. 

Now Trump has his Ivanka and Son jn law installed in the white house. 

They all share the loot from the coffers. 

25 minutes ago, Opo said:

I remember Vaush saying that genetics effect only physical traits like skin, nose, hair... and not brain, because brain is too complex too be affected by the environment to the point it becomes different in different areas of world. 

So I assumed we all have the same brains and that narcissism isn't genetic but learned. 

@Forestluv We need you. Who has what right here?

Vaush is wrong. Genetics most certainly influences brain function. Genes produce proteins necessary for neuronal structure and function. Yet that is influenced by environment. If someone is exposed to childhood trauma, that will effect the expression of genes that the person inherited.

Yet it's also too simple to say someone inherited narcissism from their parent. What we call narcissism is a complex genetic trait influenced by the environment. It would be like saying someone inherited alcoholism from a parent. There is a genetic component, yet there are many genes involved and the environment plays a role as well. If dad has alcoholism, abused his kid and teaches his kid to drink his problems away - there is very good chance that kid will become and alcoholic based on the combination of genetics and environment. 

With Trump's case, I'd speculate it's more environmental. If he was adopted at birth and raised by peace-loving hippies - he would have turned out very different. 

4 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

Melania is just another version of Trump, just less fatal. 

She is happy with Trump and her whole facade is fake. 

Here in the video is the real Melania. 

She never wanted to be first Lady. If she didn't want Trump, it's too easy for to leave Trump, she is not a victim. She is complicit 

In regards to children being locked in cages, her response was to ware a jacket that said in big letter "Who Cares, Do You?". She is a monster. 

@Jed Vassallo

1 minute ago, Jed Vassallo said:

In regards to children being locked in cages, her response was to ware a jacket that said in big letter "Who Cares, Do You?". She is a monster. 

Really? Where is this information?

@Jed Vassallo exactly 

2 hours ago, Opo said:

No idea how you got quoted. 

2 minutes ago, Jed Vassallo said:

Yea, I gave her to much credit. Compared to Trump, an average monster comes out looking fairly decent. 

2 minutes ago, Danioover9000 said:

@Jed Vassallo

Really? Where is this information?

I'm not sure of the full context, yet I think this is the jacket

gettyimages-980586742_wide-9cc36ce809401

11 minutes ago, Jed Vassallo said:

Kamala Harris is going destroy Pence in the VP debates in a week. Pence is a bland and uncharismatic speaker. Kamala is a beast. That right there will destroy any chance of Pence taking over. 

From a political power perspective, Kamala's stock is rising. 

8 minutes ago, Danioover9000 said:

Quite a lot of hate and sadism going on here. Very interesting how devilry works.

One can hope it's a peaceful and blissful ending for Trump. Hate and sadism would take pleasure in pain and suffering of Trump. 

@Forestluv  you can watch this video. She curses like a sailor. That's not a stepford wife. 

Plus shows no empathy for the kids. 

She just wants to be cozy and enjoy the wealth and wants nothing to do with anything and supports her husband all the way. 

Chris Wallace: Trump arrived too late to be tested in Ohio before the debate, we relied on the 'honor system'

Relying on the honor system with Trump usually isn't a good idea. . . 

30 minutes ago, Forestluv said:

Could Pence even get on the ballot a couple weeks before the election. Could Republicans say "A vote for Trump is a vote for Pence, since the VP takes over in the event of death?". I don't think it's ever happened in the U.S. before. 

If Trump bites the dust, Biden wins for sure - yet I'm curious how it would play out. 

The thing I'm more worried about is if Biden catches covid before the election and bites the dust. Then we are fucked.

Biden needs to be walking around in a hermetically sealed bubble until Nov 3.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

2 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

The thing I'm more worried about is if Biden catches covid before the election and bites the dust. What then?

Then we have President Harris. It’s sad that that’s what it would take for us to have our first female president.