Matt Skinner

Donald Trump has tested positive for COVID-19

398 posts in this topic

@Preety_India

3 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

@Forestluv  you can watch this video. She curses like a sailor. That's not a stepford wife. 

Plus shows no empathy for the kids. 

She just wants to be cozy and enjoy the wealth and wants nothing to do with anything and supports her husband all the way. 

Wait a minute, I don't understand why you don't like her, I thought you brought up how you are really loyal and supportive to your bf. She has very similar qualities you have, so where's the differences at? 

I'm thinking about all the people who attended the debate. 

Although they were far away from Trump and practicing social distancing, they must still be worried after the news broke out. 

You never know. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

This is the alt-right position I predicted. Yet it won't save them. If Trump kicks the bucket I see an implosion. "China killed Trump with the Coronavirus - let's get revenge on China!!" aint gonna fly with mainstream America. 

Any woman who stays with Trump for this long is as corrupt and devilish as he is.

You can't hang around Trump's orbit for long without being a devil.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

2 minutes ago, Danioover9000 said:

@Preety_India

Wait a minute, I don't understand why you don't like her, I thought you brought up how you are really loyal and supportive to your bf. She has very similar qualities you have, so where's the differences at? 

I'm not supporting a criminal. 

I can't support a bf or husband who is bringing down a whole nation. 

If she is supportive of his behavior and rules she is complicit in what he does. 

Do you not understand this simple thing? 

4 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

The thing I'm more worried about is if Biden catches covid before the election and bites the dust. Then we are fucked.

Biden needs to be walking around in a hermetically sealed bubble until Nov 3.

Everything remote from his sterilized basement. . . 

5 minutes ago, Forestluv said:

This is the alt-right position I predicted. Yet it won't save them. If Trump kicks the bucket I see an implosion. "China killed Trump with the Coronavirus - let's get revenge on China!!" aint gonna fly with mainstream America. 

Trumpists are fundamentally incapable of taking responsibility for anything. Just like their master.

Scapegoating is the fascist's forte.

@Forestluv I'm just trying to imagine what sort of social distancing scenario will exist between Trump and Biden now? 

Will they be 100 feet away from each other in the next debate? 

Maybe a Skype debate ?9_9

In the next debate, Biden will say "shut up man, don't send your virus to me! " 

Edited by Preety_India

8 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

The thing I'm more worried about is if Biden catches covid before the election and bites the dust. Then we are fucked.

Never forget. 

IMG_20201003_004522.jpg

@Forestluv

1 minute ago, Forestluv said:

And that's how you get away with murder - be as distant, indirect and convoluted as possible. Who's gonna seek justice and retribution against a region in a country far away that some virus originated from? While it's true that's where the virus came from, it's not easy to have some retribution for this. Who seeks retribution against a force of nature?

3 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

@Forestluv I'm just trying to imagine what sort of social distancing scenario will exist between Trump and Biden now? 

Will they be 100 feet away from each other in the next debate? 

Maybe a Skype debate ?9_9

They could easily just erect a glass pane between them. You wouldn't even see it.

Although it would be more appropriate for them to wheel Trump on stage in a glass cage.

3 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Any woman who stays with Trump for this long is as corrupt and devilish as he is.

You can't hang around Trump's orbit for long without being a devil.

Who we kiddin Leo? Let's face it the woman was another starved, hot girl from Slovania dreaming of Chanel tote bags and all that.......! Give her a break!!

@Preety_India

10 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

I'm not supporting a criminal. 

I can't support a bf or husband who is bringing down a whole nation. 

If she is supportive of his behavior and rules she is complicit in what he does. 

Do you not understand this simple thing? 

You just pivoted me. I'm asking why you don't see how similar you are to her qualities, not asking if you support a criminal.

Why are you even in  an intimate relationship when you lack the qualities of loyalty and emotional support? Melania Trump is supportive and loyal to her lover. You said you value love, loyalty and emotional support in your relationships and you are loyal and supportive of your bf. Unless you revised your conditions for entering an intimate relationship with a partner earlier on, then why are you contradicting yourself here?

Edited by Danioover9000

In one context, this situation is like a massive metaphysical experiment of intention. Hundreds of millions of people energetically hoping for Trump's demise and hundreds of millions energetically hoping for his recovery. Intense polarized energy. 

I also think there are some Trump underlings licking their chops.  That's how Red culture is. Soprano style. 

@louhad

6 minutes ago, louhad said:

fascists

How's that even possible? Also, the virus did originate from China.

I wonder if there are odds-makers in Vegas gambling on this.

F1B8F616-B271-43DA-BB48-FC4ECD811CA2.png

It would be a toxic stage orange thing to do, but I wouldn’t be surprised.

Edited by Willie

Just now, Danioover9000 said:

@Preety_India

You just pivoted me. I'm asking why you don't see how similar you are to her qualities, not asking if you support a criminal.

Why are you even in  an intimate relationship when you lack the qualities of loyalty and emotional support? Melania Trump is supportive and loyal to her lover. You said you value love, loyalty and emotional support in your relationships. Unless you revised your conditions for entering an intimate relationship with a partner, then why are you contradicting yourself here?

You don't get my point. 

Loyalty is to a good person, not to an evil person. 

Honoring a teacher from school and honoring a mafia gang leader are not the same thing. 

If I honor my boyfriend, I also honor his qualities because he is a good guy. 

If he was a criminal, I would leave him immediately. 

That's what good women and men do. 

This is insane, I would’ve never thought this would happen at this point.

And Biden is already acting Presidential and it’s almost weird to see since I’ve been desensitized by complete reckless behavior from the most powerful seat in the entire world.  

7 minutes ago, Danioover9000 said:

Who seeks retribution against a force of nature?

Red likes to dominate and exploit nature. If nature harmed Red, I could see them seeking revenge. For example, if Bolsonaro got ill from a pathogen found in forests, he would want to destroy more rainforest in revenge. Red is pre-rational.