Matt Skinner

Donald Trump has tested positive for COVID-19

398 posts in this topic

@Mikael89 that's because his ignorant ass doesn't want to wear a mask even if he is around people with covid. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

This story keeps getting more bizarre.

Trump’s doctors reveal he was diagnosed 72 hours ago (Wednesday). Which means he continued campaigning for two days without a mask until he succumbed to symptoms. I find it unlikely the doctor “misspoke”. This was a prepared statement and doctors are fluent in medical terminology. They use the word “diagnosis” everyday - both orally and in written reports. It’s possible they meant to say he was “exposed” 72 hours ago rather than “diagnosed”, yet that would be a glaring error for doctors.

Perhaps when diagnosed with the virus on Wednesday, he was in denial about it. Or thought he could fight it off. In his obsession to win the election, he wanted to keep campaigning. Yet is he surround by such sycophants that no one was willing to pull him aside until the symptoms appeared?

If it’s true they knew Wednesday, it enters another level of carelessness. 

56 minutes ago, Forestluv said:

Yet of course this is a simplistic hypothetical and it can get much more nuanced. 

I don't want to ask too much of you. Do you have an intricate example?

Life Purpose journey

Presence. Goodness. Grace. Love.

7 minutes ago, Loving Radiance said:

I don't want to ask too much of you. Do you have an intricate example?

We could keep adding in complexities into the construct. For example, we could imagine that if Trump survives 2,000 plant/animal species and 200,000 more people would die. Yet would this be solely due to Trump? Then we could add in the nuance that Trump is not an isolated being alone and that it’s actually a collective Trumpist group that caused the death of 2,000 plant/animal species and 200,000 people. We could also add in a nuance of how many plant/species and people would die if Trump died and Biden became president? Perhaps Biden does a few half-ass environmental protections that are offset to loosening up some other corporate regulations and 500 plant/animal species and 100,000 people die over the next four years. Then we could get into some serious calculus about probability models and inputs of causation. . . 

25 minutes ago, Mikael89 said:

But the secret service is obliged to protect him no matter what he decides to do or not do.

So secret service should have shot everyone who came within 200 feet close to him, because they were all a treat to him.

Secret service failed.

He was infected by his political advisor Hope Hicks.

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

17 minutes ago, Carl-Richard said:

He was infected by his political advisor Hope Hicks.

Has this been established in timeline? The dates that tests were revealed to the public is not the true timeline. Trump’s team can reveal test results in a particular order to create a narrative. 

Doctors revealed today that Trump was diagnosed on Wednesday. That means he was most likely infected last Monday. Hicks has been to be very upset to be blamed for infecting Trump. For all we know, Trump infected Hicks. 

People keep assuming information released by Trump’s team is accurate. Keep in mind that the much of the information released by Trump’s team is misinformation. They value personal gain more than accuracy. They will release both accurate and false information, whatever benefits them most. 

8 minutes ago, Forestluv said:

People keep assuming information released by Trump’s team is accurate. Keep in mind that the much of the information released by Trump’s team is misinformation. They value personal gain more than accuracy. They will release both accurate and false information, whatever benefits them most. 

Man it's a sad world we're living in.

Edited by Carl-Richard

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

I'm just wondering what's going to happen to the person who inflected Trump?

Best if they don't find out who this person is. 

The Rose Garden event last Saturday for Barrett may have been the super spreader. So far, 8 people at that event have tested positive this week. The below image shows 6 of the 8. 

@Forestluv  you can see Melania there in the crowd. Maybe she caught it first. 

Then she might have transmitted it to Trump. 

But I find it extremely baffling that so many people in the crowds are not wearing masks. It's just unbelievable. 

What a dumb ignorant crowd, not following even basic safety? 

@Forestluv i think you do a great job of perspective jumping and are a good healthy example of yellow/strategist  from reading your posts for a little over a year. 

I feel like this thread was pretty honest and loving regard trump tbh,

onky one person explicitly wished suffering on him(apparently as a hypothetical)

and basically I said I agree with whatever nature does.

also I asked myself would what a highly conscious persons, a saint would do in this situation, well I think they would express love and compassion for trump.

they would also condemn his leadership and say he needs to change while giving that love, which is what I believe the forum has nailed, I still think we are quite conscious people, it’s hard to detach from emotional catharsis that comes from people wanting karmic comeuppance schadenfreude and all that, but I think we have.

I could be wrong.

I don’t think anyone would deny that the ACB hearing without masks and social distancing was irresponsible and that is the result like it or not, a potential super spreader 

Edited by Gidiot

1 minute ago, Preety_India said:

@Forestluv  

But I find it extremely baffling that so many people in the crowds are not wearing masks. It's just unbelievable. 

What a dumb ignorant crowd, not following even basic safety? 

Typical behavior of the aristocrat class. 

@Preety_India well you have to believe it to think it’s a threat. It’s like the first step of Alcoholics Anonymous, you have to admit you have a problem before you can work through it

kyle Kulinski made a great analogy the other day saying that trump is the coach in sports that if you’re down 20 points in the fourth quarter would just say you’re not really losing and doing a good job, which is what is so disastrous, a good coach would admit you’re down 20 what adjustments you need to make to come back and motivate you to do it.

1 hour ago, Gidiot said:

also I asked myself would what a highly conscious persons, a saint would do in this situation, well I think they would express love and compassion for trump.

they would also condemn his leadership and say he needs to change while giving that love, which is what I believe the forum has nailed, I still think we are quite conscious people, it’s hard to detach from emotional catharsis that comes from people wanting karmic comeuppance schadenfreude and all that, but I think we have.

That reminds me of a responsible, loving parent when their child goes off track and starts harming others. The parent still loves their child, yet there is a balance between compassionate love and tough love. Compassionate love alone can enable a toxic child and they could get worse. Yet how do we express ‘tough love’ in a way that is loving, rather than in a way that is demonizing and vindictive? We could try to help the person, yet what if the person is intent upon causing harm and we are unable to isolate that person from society? It seems like a tricky situation. 

My most recent fantasy is that Trump has an ego death awakening during an NDE in the hospital room. I’d much rather have Trump to awaken and return and enlightened being that leads the world into a new stage of human evolution than dying and leaving behind toxic Trumpism. 

Contact tracing has identified 25 people infected.  11 Cleveland debate staffers have tested positive so far. It looks like it spread from the Rose Garden to the Debate. The debate was a day prior to Trump so he didn’t know he had it at the time. Yet I imagine someone at the Rose Garden had tested positive by Tuesday since that is 3 days and the average incubation For a positive is 2 days.

The 11 positives indicate that Trump’’s team brought in the virus it was spreading at the debate. Trumpers also arrived late and refused to get tested by debate officials and they went on the “honor system”. It’s good that Biden takes the precautions he does, yet he isn’t out of the woods yet. There can be 7 day incubations for a positive. At this point, Biden is in a position to say no in-person debate. The debates will be virtual and only the person using their speaking time can be heard. 

Just now, Preety_India said:

@Forestluv maybe coronavirus is his awakening moment. 

That’s what I’ve been praying for. I’ve seen some reports that he entered a place of fear and panic. I’m hoping that he goes close enough to actual death that he surrenders and has an ego death, then returns with new awareness of himself - his own trauma, insecurities as well as his impact on others. Yet even with a legit ego death, the ego often returns - so it’s a long-shot. 

2 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

@Forestluv what's an honor system 

It’s an assumption that everyone will be honest due to integrity. For example, a professor may hand out and exam to students - then to leave. This would leave the students alone. The professor might say “No cheating. We are working on the honor system”. And then the professor takes the students’ word that they didn’t cheat.

In this case, Trumps’ team arrived late to the debate and wouldn’t get tested. The honor system means the debate officials trusted the Trump teams’ word that they all had been tested earlier and were negative.