iceprincess

Pentagon releases UFO footage

292 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, Leo Gura said:

But that is not what people report.

Bob Lazar talks about flying UFOs like a car.

They are as real as trees, is the claim.

Although be careful with Bob Lazar, some of the things he reported don't make him as credible as people might assume. For example, the hand scanner he said was being used as a unique tool in the facilities he worked at were actually common, and even shown in the movie Close Encounters of the Third Kind, which released before the whole thing with Bob Lazar, and which Bob Lazar has actually seen aswell.

Glory to Israel

21 minutes ago, Member said:

Orbs are pretty old, they have been called "Foo fighters" in World War II. Flying saucers don't seem genuine to me, I've always thought they were man made.

The people who see these anomalies may have been experiencing a state of mind where making sense of it afterwards would be only possible in reference to what they already understand. They can't even imagine what it was they saw in their minds eye in a way that represents what happened to them.

Manifestations occuring appear man made when the process and engineering is deemed by the self relative to what is currently known or knowable. 

Edited by Quader
Wording

29 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

@Member They are def not man-made.

Well, these crafts are advanced that's for sure. But aliens traveling in metallic spaceships across the universe? It just doesn't seem plausible to me. But it would be really cool if they really exist. Just hope that they don't perceive us as food the same way as we treat animals lol.

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

But that is not what people report.

Bob Lazar talks about flying UFOs like a car.

They are as real as trees, is the claim.

It's the claim, but it could be misinformed right? If there really are visitors here from other solar systems, their tech would have to be extremely difficult for us to fathom. Maybe the loophole for FTL travel is to arrive somehow non-materially in a way we really can't understand right now. Maybe their presence manifests in very different ways depending on the conceptions of the observer(s).

I think there's something fishy about Bob Lazar. He could be a pathological liar (the kind of person who weaves elaborate deep lies that they themselves believe on some level), or maybe he was intentionally deceived by secret programmes intended to confuse intelligence operations. I don't know but when I hear him talk, there's something off. Maybe that's just how you come off when you've spent your whole life dealing with doubt cast on what you're saying.

How to get to infinity? Divide by zero.

9 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Humans are rather stupid to expect ETs to just land on the White House lawn. They would never do that. No intelligent beings would so disturb the development path of entire species in such a way.

But why wouldn't they want to "interfere" with our developement?
Sure, many people would freak out, but if they have the instruments and are benevolent they could help us enormously.

Given that they already made contact with us, and that they don't officially show them self, i don't think this makes a possible answer. 
The only circumstances in which this could be the case is if they want to study our evolution through the centuries , or the they simply want to enjoy the shit show:D

Fantasizing a bit, i came up with these other 2 options:

1) their contact could represent a Phisical/Mental/Spiritual threat to us (ex. the bacteria they could bring)
2) their way of communicating makes it impossible for them to start a dialogue with us.(For example, they could exchange information through biochemichals, or psychic powers).

3 hours ago, purerogue said:

It actually makes sense if it happen to come from place out of our logic,conceptual limits, breaking our reality so to say, best our brain can do would be put it together in form that is  closest to resemble it in our imagination.

Yeah exactly.

2 hours ago, Scholar said:

What do you think about the Commander Fravor incident?

Don't know anything about that, never heard of it.

@_Archangel_

2 minutes ago, _Archangel_ said:

Sure, many people would freak out, but if they have the instruments and are benevolent they could help us enormously.

Given that they already made contact with us, and that they don't officially show them self, i don't think this makes a possible answer. 
The only circumstances in which this could be the case is if they want to study our evolution through the centuries , or the they simply want to enjoy the shit show:D

Fantasizing a bit, i came up with these other 2 options:

1) their contact could represent a Phisical/Mental/Spiritual threat to us (ex. the bacteria they could bring)
2) their way of communicating makes it impossible for them to start a dialogue with us.(For example, they could exchange information through biochemichals, or psychic powers).

It's hard to imagine any use for aliens visiting us and interacting with human beings. I'd say don't worry about aliens and improve your life instead.

10 minutes ago, outlandish said:

Yeah exactly.

Don't know anything about that, never heard of it.

Enjoy.

And here Fravor on JRE, detailling his experience:

Edited by Scholar

Glory to Israel

4 minutes ago, Danioover9000 said:

@_Archangel_

It's hard to imagine any use for aliens visiting us and interacting with human beings. I'd say don't worry about aliens and improve your life instead.

One doesn't exlude the other hehe.
On the the other hand , i would say that given the vastity of the universe, it's hard to emagine life forms not interested in our planet.

32 minutes ago, Scholar said:

Enjoy.

That's a good little video! I really like how he has an open mind about it and doesn't jump to any conclusions.

5 hours ago, Member said:

But aliens traveling in metallic spaceships across the universe? It just doesn't seem plausible to me.

A) Who said they were metallic?

B) How else do you expect life to travel from planet to planet? In plastic cups?

4 hours ago, outlandish said:

I think there's something fishy about Bob Lazar.

To me he sounds exactly how a scientist would sound if he worked on UFOs for the government.

4 hours ago, _Archangel_ said:

Because humans are not yet evolved enough to take first contact as a positive thing. Humans are so dumb and fearful that we would turn it into paranoia.

These aliens have probably interacted with many other species in the universe so they know from experience which species can handle first contact and which cannot. They probably freaked out and inadvertently hurt many species with contact before they learned the lesson not to interfere until folks are ready for it.

Non-interference is an important aspect of consciousness and love. You don't stick your nose where it don't belong. You don't got derailing the developmental paths of others without good reason.

It's the same reason why God does not do stunts to show itself to people. God has a non-interference policy. The nature of a good being is that it will not force itself upon you because it is conscious that this would hurt you and backfire in the grand scheme of things.

Even us 21st century humans try to keep isolated native tribes free from outside interference.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

15 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Non-interference is an important aspect of consciousness and love. 

But what about alien abductions?  :D There are many reports. 

Do you guys think they are real? 

Edited by Fran11

6 minutes ago, Fran11 said:

But what about alien abductions?  :D There are many reports. 

Do you guys think they are real? 

There is a difference between abducting a few individuals vs first contact.

First contact means that every culture and country in the world would officially recognize aliens as real. There would be no more doubt or speculation.

The TV news would be wall-to-wall alien coverage. People would be going nuts.

5 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

There is a difference between abducting a few individuals vs first contact.

First contact means that every culture and country in the world would officially recognize aliens as real. There would be no more doubt or speculation.

True. But what would their motive be?

Maybe they evaluate individuals to see how advanced we are as a species and wether they can make that first contact or not.

If it was for reaserch propouses, that wouldn't make them so selfless.

Edited by Fran11

32 minutes ago, Fran11 said:

True. But what would their motive be?

Almost certainly research and intel.

If it was for reaserch propouses, that wouldn't make them so selfless.

Research can be selfless. How else can they know about us without interfering with us on a large scale?

Maybe they have tech which can scan a person's mind and extract all the knowledge, data, beliefs, ego development level, etc. But to use that tech they need to abduct a few folks.

7 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Research can be selfless. 

Yes, I ment reaserch with materialistic goals like building new technologies and power. The Stage Orange style we're used to.

Sometimes aliens are represeted like that in mainstream culture. But that's probably because society doesn't understand that advanced beings wouldn't be interested in that.

Alien sightings are a common report for people doing OBEs.

There are a couple of reports in the beginning  of the documentary, there are a lot in the actual book.

Personally I haven't seen one yet.

You might find the deep hypnosis/channeling perspective interesting too.

Edited by Yog

I was contacted a few months ago. Saw an alien. Like a tiny laughing goblin. They only really contact you when it's no big deal and you've seen it all before. 

???????