iceprincess

Pentagon releases UFO footage

292 posts in this topic

36 minutes ago, neutralempty said:

What about this alien autopsy footage? Is that true, too?

Graphic content warning!

I think this was proven fake. However there is some speculation that this may have been a reenactment of a real autopsy after the incident at Rosewell, NM.

Also you guys should check out 

'Identified Flying Objects: A Multidisciplinary Scientific Approach to the UFO Phenomenon' by Michael Paul Master

https://www.amazon.com/Identified-Flying-Objects-Multidisciplinary-Scientific/dp/1733634061

He hypothesizes that the beings piloting these crafts may actually be our future descendants. He points out the unlikelihood of them being extraterrestrial considering that vast amount of space between star systems. He also goes over the anthropomorphic feautures commonly associated with the 'Greys' and why its more likely they're apart of the human lineage as oppose to being a species from another star system. Greys have too many similar traits to humans and any alien life is likely to be radically different from us physically. 

5 hours ago, Apparition of Jack said:

@Leo Gura My question is, just how did they get here? What sort of technology are they using that allows them to presumably travel between solar systems in relatively short time?

From what I understand time dilation makes faster-than-light travel almost an impossibility using current models of physics, so whatever it is the'yre using has to be some real futuristic mind-bending stuff. Even using future human technology it would still take us like 400 years to get to our next nearest solar system, what do they know that would let them do it in a few months or weeks?

I imagine it's like an elastic band being stretched out as far is it can without breaking when traveling at the limits of light. If aliens had a different type of mass (one that interacts with gravity differently) it may be able to circumvent traditional physical limitations. Mass is a property of an object within 3-D whos boundaries are delineated by man to properly "encompass" said individual physical object. So maybe the form in which they reside simply hasn't been measured scientifically because our tools need more sophisticated lenses to see them.

The ocean is yesterday's space exploration (and have we even discovered the ocean proper?). 

4 hours ago, DefinitelyNotARobot said:

Is it possible to (through certain spiritual practices) become aware of higher dimensions and their inhabitants, or how are you so certain? Have you yourself had any experiences in this field?

Many spiritually gifted people report being able to do this.

I don't encounter other beings because I'm conscious that I am the only being in existence.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

7 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Basically, stop assuming that speed of light travel is impossible.

Any being conscious enough will understand that they are God and are imaging everything, therefore all rules are imaginary, including one cannot go faster than the speed of light. That's just a concept. 

To add the conversation, I saw UFOs when I was camping in the deserts of Eastern Washington. Definitely just above the atmosphere. Would stay still for minutes, then do erratic maneuvers, then shoot across the sky in a mere second, then stay till again. Nothing manmade could do this. Me and my girlfriend watched them all night. There were 6 of them zipping all over all night. The next day we saw a news report of others reporting seeing them. 

8 minutes ago, Member said:

You're really modest, it seems xD :P

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

God is no small thing.

30 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

I don't encounter other beings because I'm conscious that I am the only being in existence.

So do you think some people have a natural tendency to gravitate into the higher dimensions where relativity changes shape? Like where they haven't united with source, and instead, moved into new perceptions, or channeled states...

Edited by DrewNows

7 minutes ago, DrewNows said:

So do you think some people have a natural tendency to gravitate into the higher dimensions where relativity changes shape? Like where they haven't united with source, and instead, moved into new perceptions, or channeled states...

Yes, definitely. That's what most psychics, healers, channelers, and astral projectors are doing.

They easily get lost in those things while not being conscious of the ultimate truth: that they are God dreaming everyone else up. It's not much different than getting lost in material life.

8 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

They easily get lost in those things while not being conscious of the ultimate truth: that they are God dreaming everyone else up. It's not much different than getting lost in material life.

Makes sense but why do you assume they are "getting lost" or "unaware" of the ultimate truth? 

@Leo Gura the ultimate truth is a nice 'out' for dealing with relativity in the third dimension, but utilizing the other dimensions 'in-between', is exactly what creates (conscious) change in reality, beyond the material world views

Edited by DrewNows

@DrewNows @Leo Gura

31 minutes ago, DrewNows said:

Unrelated to UFOs, I read that Albert Einstein, prior to developing his theory of spacetime relativity, had insights about spacetime by doing visualizations of being light itself traversing space, and zooming in and out of the top of the Eiffel tower. I think to really understand UFOs is to try to imagine yourself as one flying through the air, or hovering in the air.  

35 minutes ago, DrewNows said:

Makes sense but why do you assume they are "getting lost" or "unaware" of the ultimate truth? 

Because I've interacted with such people and they do not understand that they are God. They are lost in a higher plane of spiritual phenomena. The astral realms and all the beings there are just another dream.

Most psychics and healers are not awake. Although they are more much conscious than normies.

This is where a lot of New Agey, Teal Swan-like stuff comes from. Teal Swan says she's an alien. Well, actually, she's God imagining to be an alien.

4 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Because I've interacted with such people and they do not understand that they are God.

Isn't it because their understanding of "being God" isn't the same as yours? (due to their personality/way of thinking) 

We all relate a little differently with what the ultimate truth means....right? This is why astrology is so powerful, to understand how we relate differently than other individuals 

Edited by DrewNows

2 minutes ago, DrewNows said:

Isn't it because their understanding of "being God" isn't the same as yours? (due to their personality/way of thinking)

No, of course I've taken that into account. It goes deeper than that. They don't have God-consciousness.