iceprincess

Pentagon releases UFO footage

292 posts in this topic

I think it's actually kind of cool that some people are seemingly randomly given gifts they don't understand. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

5 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

No, of course I've taken that into account. It goes deeper than that. They don't have God-consciousness.

What if there are otherworldly beings that are just as real as your parents? If you haven't seen them, it doesn't mean that once seeing them you'd be less conscious than you are now.

2 minutes ago, Member said:

What if there are otherworldly beings that are just as real as your parents?

Yes, there are!

They are just as unreal as my parents ;)

Anyone who I see would be myself. I would be less conscious if I perceived them as other than myself.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

4 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

No, of course I've taken that into account. It goes deeper than that. They don't have God-consciousness.

This is true.

In Western mysticism practitioners often start their spiritual path by mastering energetic work and spiritual abilities, because it's easier than going straight for god-conciousness like they do in the West, where the pursue of powers is often regarded as egoism and distraction.  

3 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Nobody can have "god consciousness" it's just "what's there" when we completely surrender. To be identified as such is a choice, no different from not choosing to...

Are you trying to say others need to see the absolute truth 'only' in the way you deem fit? 

@mandyjw why would they not understand the gifts they have? Maybe it is you who doesn't understand what they are doing...

imagine how each personality type would process their distinction of what ultimate truth implies...

For me astrology offers the best model for relating the different foundations of individual experience (energy patterns), these starting points or foundations are what create different abilities/gifts to manifest in the individual. 

So we can learn to tap into energy patterns of other personality types to bring awareness to new ways of manipulating reality/experience 

19 minutes ago, DrewNows said:

Nobody can have "god consciousness" it's just "what's there" when we completely surrender.

No. That's where I'm telling you you're wrong.

You can have God-consciousness. And you can not have it. Right now, you don't have it. Hence you're confused.

Are you trying to say others need to see the absolute truth 'only' in the way you deem fit?

It's not a matter of seeing truth my way. It's a matter of: Are you in a state of God-consciousness or are you not?

No amount of talk or presence or surrender will be the same as a state of God-consciousness.

- - - - - -

I keep telling you guys, your state of consciousness is absolutely crucial. EVERYTHING hinges on it. But people keep wanting to pretend otherwise.

19 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Yes, there are!

They are just as unreal as my parents ;)

Anyone who I see would be myself. I would be less conscious if I perceived them as other than myself.

Cmon Leo, if you would see some aliens, admit that you would smoke some DMT with them xD

I have some clues that you could be an alien yourself. You say that you're god but that can't be true because I'm the only God -_-

28 minutes ago, DrewNows said:

@mandyjw why would they not understand the gifts they have? Maybe it is you who doesn't understand what they are doing...

You know how I had that weird connection with the clairvoyant doctor from the 1800's and read his life story? His awakening coincided with getting really sick and depressed, losing consciousness randomly then beginning channeling while falling asleep. He was really open-minded, loving and deeply connected with life, but I doubt that liberation was a known potential. 

Likewise many people can channel but don't embody or have waking knowledge of what they channel, the embodiment is maybe just an expectation we impose on the person. The Course in Miracles was channeled by someone who didn't deeply embody that. I just think the fact that that's possible is beautiful. 

Edited by mandyjw

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

One day, I hope I could channel an alien. Oh wait I do have some channeling capability because I can channel an entity in my waking consciousness.

Children channel aliens. Real men channel God ;)

56 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Children channel aliens. Real men channel God ;)

Coming from a religious background, I think aliens are a refreshing change from hundreds of years of the tradition of various men claiming to be the mouth piece of God. 

31 minutes ago, mandyjw said:

hundreds of years of the tradition of various men claiming to be the mouth piece of God.

Maybe they were ;)

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

No. That's where I'm telling you you're wrong.

You can have God-consciousness. And you can not have it. Right now, you don't have it. Hence you're confused.

There’s no “I” that can have God-consciousness...what you’re saying requires identification or a point of reference, offering personal biased meaning

god-consciousness doesn’t have to be an “either-or” state of consciousness like you insist it is...it depends on how it’s framed 

@DrewNows You are not understanding what I am saying because you are stuck thinking about it in your limited way.

What I am talking about is way beyond anything you can think or imagine from your current state.

No amount of thinking or logic will allow you to understand God-consciousness.

And you definitely do not have God-consciousness. So don't fool yourself that you have already arrived.

I have a theory that if rainbow gravity is true (a theory that light is also affected by gravity), aliens maybe using bending light in some way to travel, making it literally possible to travel at light speed. By bending and contorting light in some way, which is affected by gravity, they are actually propelling themselves with gravity. That's really just to summarize it. There's way more to it than that, but I'm not a scientist lol. What do y'all think? 

3 hours ago, Member said:

I have some clues that you could be an alien yourself.

Dude. Woah.

???????

So now that everyone is pumped with aliens I would tell my own encounter whit an UFO.

It was probably 2009 I was seeing my wife, girlfriend at the time, we used to go to an Starbucks at night to "study". The Starbucks was just at like 1 minute from the beach (this was in Puerto Rico in an area called Condado It is like Miami beach, super crowded area and a lot of night activity) anyways we went to the beach to obviously insert our tongues on each others.

After a while we move from under a tree to an open area next to an hotel, it was beautiful. There where like 2 to 3 more couples in the area and we just lay down in the grass/sand and started talking. After a while I saw a fire ball just floating on top of us, it was like half mile of us and it wasn't moving. At first I think it was a blimp or a hot air balloon just on fire but suddenly it started emitting a purple light and I just told my girlfriend hey look at that do you think it is an alien? 

By the time I was a dogmatic atheist hyper rational and I just denied for some minutes that it was an UFO, my girlfriend told me it looked like a meteor but I told her it was imposible because it was floating in the same spot. Then the really creapy thing happened. The fire balloon started to move so fast from one point to another it was imposible that something moved that fast. Sometimes it just disappeared and appeared one mile in another direction. Then it got close to us like half mile or less and stopped and the fire started to glow more and more and I felt that thing was looking at us.

At that point I was trying to look for other people in the area to just point them to the object but there were no one. By this point all the couples left, there were some people close but not that close. So I just got freaked out and my girlfriend told me to left and go home. After we left the beach, we keep looking at the sky and nothing was following us so I walked my girlfriend to her apartment, it was close, just less than one mile away and then I walked Super freaked out alone at 3 AM to my apartment 3 miles away from there. 

My denial was so heavy that I forgot the event, and I think it was just a dream so I keep thinking it was a dream for years (just denial and the ego not accepting to change paradigms. But after years of opening my mind and etc I just remembered the event while tripping in Marijuana and next day I asked my wife if she remembered the event and if it wasn't a dream, she told me she remembered and that she forgot about it. It was crazy that I was thinking for years that that event was a dream. Note: we not were stoned that day just caffeinated lol...

Edited by nahtanoj

@Leo Gura Are you ever going to be willing to play the role of a student or admit when you're wrong, relatively speaking? Does it always have to be your way or the highway? I wanted to see if you could see/understand what i am saying and instead you are controlling the dynamic with your god-consciousness pedestal and rigid beliefs about reality. I call them rigid because you discount so much, you claim it's not as conscious or deep as you've been as if that's the whole point of the spiritual journey. It's not, expansion is about connection, not division, not keeping people below you or in a state of seeking "the infinite". Where's your humility regarding differing view/opinions? It seems to me what you hold onto is fear, unwilling to entertain certain structures of belief, realities outside of your own, because they threaten your sanity and survival. I am not going to battle you on the meaning of god-consciousness, why would i want to exclude your way about it? I just won't agree with how you claim it to be the only "true" explanation of enlightenment.  

7 hours ago, mandyjw said:

but I doubt that liberation was a known potential. 

are you saying he wasn't liberated or what? what does it mean to you to be liberated? I guess when it comes to liberation, we don't really know until we KNOW, ya know? :D Figure out your connection with that doc will ya? That's so cool 

7 hours ago, mandyjw said:

Likewise many people can channel but don't embody or have waking knowledge of what they channel, the embodiment is maybe just an expectation we impose on the person. The Course in Miracles was channeled by someone who didn't deeply embody that. I just think the fact that that's possible is beautiful. 

What if everyone is always channeling, just on different dimensions. Would embodiment be accepting new or other identities and higher dimensional experiences? Do you ever speak to your higher self? Usually i am unable to bring back knowledge from dreams even though i am aware they are not dreams of how the world appears in the waking state, but if i set the intention maybe there would be more memory available (issue being most memory is stored in the physical vessel so there’s that)

Edited by DrewNows