iceprincess

Pentagon releases UFO footage

292 posts in this topic

7 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

As soon as we meet an alien we should hog tie him and beat out of him all his secrets. Then we mount his head as a trophy in the Oval Office.

;)

When are you going to move out of your painbody and stop projecting onto me?

*hugs* 

???????

2 minutes ago, Proserpina said:

*hugs* 

This thread is getting weirder and weirder.

“You don’t have problems; you are the problem.”

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

1 minute ago, Ananta said:

*whispers something about quality guidelines*
-pause-
*laughs* :D

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

@Proserpina

4 minutes ago, Proserpina said:

*hugs* 

Is a pain body a physical body you mean? Or energy body?

5 minutes ago, Ananta said:

You can only really fight psychological abuse with truth (especially if you're now unstable emotionally). 

???????

@Mikael89

5 minutes ago, Mikael89 said:

USA.

So, seriously, do you think the aliens would get all emotional and enter rage mode like little children and retaliate and vipe out humanity just because we shot down one of their aircraft because of all the benefits we would get out of it??

I think because aliens are so alien that we might not be able to anticipate their reactions. Like I just said, it depends on the relationship between that shot down alien spacecraft and the alien race @Leo Gura

25 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

As soon as we meet an alien we should hog tie him and beat out of him all his secrets. Then we mount his head as a trophy in the Oval Office.

;)

20200920_182151.jpg

“You don’t have problems; you are the problem.”

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

To put a new layer of nuance upon the topic of UFO...

It appears, that ufo encounters can have a spiritual meaning as well - shaking the human's experience so much and so deeply, that something seemingly new may come up to the surface - changing the trajectory of a person's life.

Here I share with you one such story. Although he struggles with English, the story can be eye-opening - go google "Spiritual emergency". I personally know him and he is a geniune guy... it is clear to me he has gone through some spiritual purification in his life, so this has smaller chance of being some ego-lie ^^

https://slideslive.com/38903426/holotropic-art-as-a-bridge-on-the-journey-of-the-soul-to-the-light?ref=speaker-8727-latest

Btw. You can check many more recordings, that can completely change the way you think by looking through the channel International Transpersonal Conference on slideslive. Topics such as non-duality, psychedelics, psychology, art, therapy, shamanism... ;)

46 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

;)

3ax705.jpg

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

2 minutes ago, Dodo said:

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

;)

3ax705.jpg

Haha ahhh lols.

"Just a spoonful of sugar helps the medicine go down"   --   Marry Poppins

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

;)

I’ve met several people with paranormal abilities that self identify as being alien-like. One of the reasons they keep their abilities secret is to avoid getting abused by others. 

Yo whats going on with shooting aliens down ? It doesnt have to be intentional . I find it hard to believe that all governments have agreed to never shoot any unidentified objects even by mistake . At least the first few times if I was government I would think its a drone spy and destroy it asap . The discussion has gone in a really weird direction . 

6 hours ago, Ananta said:

Maybe they are observing the planet, patiently waiting for humans to destroy themselves, so they can have a vacation home/planet.?

Probably amazed we didn't become extinct when the nuclear bomb was invented. 

Hark ye yet again — the little lower layer. All visible objects, man, are but as pasteboard masks. But in each event — in the living act, the undoubted deed — there, some unknown but still reasoning thing puts forth the mouldings of its features from behind the unreasoning mask. If man will strike, strike through the mask! How can the prisoner reach outside except by thrusting through the wall? To me, the white whale is that wall, shoved near to me. Sometimes I think there's naught beyond. But 'tis enough.

@Mikael89

People who are alien-like are usually not treated very well (unless they use their 'paranormal abilities'). They don't meet other people's Maslow needs,  especially love and belongingness. They are 'low value' in the eyes of others.  So there is no reason to stop projecting and to stop abusing them for the average person.  

Mostly they just want to be left alone. 

Edited by Proserpina

???????

1 hour ago, Mikael89 said:

the first thing I would do would be to contact scientists so I could prove the stuff to them. And then of course contact media to get the news out.

Hahahaha...

You've much to learn about how the world works.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Forestluv what abilities do they have? 

I only ask because I have pretty significant 'paranormal' abilities and I'm interested in comparison. 

4 hours ago, Forestluv said:

I’ve met several people with paranormal abilities that self identify as being alien-like. One of the reasons they keep their abilities secret is to avoid getting abused by others. 

Edited by DreamScape

Genesis 27:27-29

Yea, people do like to hate those that are different only because they are scared of it. 

Love life and your Health, INFJ Visionary

4 hours ago, Mikael89 said:

If I would have paranormal abilities or whatever: the first thing I would do would be to contact scientists so I could prove the stuff to them. And then of course contact media to get the news out.

And that's precisely why you don't have them. xD

7 minutes ago, Mikael89 said:

So the reason you wouldn't change mankind forever in a good way and let mankind know the Truth is because you wouldn't be treated well/you would be abused?

That's a very selfish reason to remain quiet.

I let people know and now I'm a 'rapist' and my mum has brain cancer. It was only activated because a malevolent force was pressing down on me. You're not exactly in the mood to go tell everyone when you're being tortured by something incredibly foreign that could mean the end of civilization. 

???????