iceprincess

Pentagon releases UFO footage

292 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Mikael89 said:

I don't have paranormal abilities because I'm not selfish and wouldn't mind suffering if that would help the world or even just give the Truth to the world? Rrright.

The Truth has been given to humanity many times. It has twisted it, tinkered it, misunderstood it, filtered it through a lens. Unless you telepathically break through the collective hive mind, you will be crucified instead of praised. (Most likely both ^_^)

Anything that has come anywhere near siddhis in my experience has required extreme levels of humbleness and selflesness. I cannot even stretch my imagination now to form a proper understanding.

Edited by SirVladimir

I have never seen one, but I'd love to. Unless they were coming like to conquer us or to kill us, in that case not, haha.

Our common understanding of intelligence and technological advancement most likely has nothing to do with the real phenomenon. Most of our views have been clearly influenced by all the movies and stories we've heard, which may or may not be true after all. As for the siddhis, I doubt that they require extreme levels of humbleness and selflesness... but I do think that the more conscious a being is, the more "abnormal" or paranormal it becomes. So if aliens exist and their minds are truly evolved, then they most likely would exhibit unusual powers which wouldn't make too much sense to us.

@DocWatts Venus and Mars used to house civilizations I believe there is truth to that cliche sayings haha. Martians were a warring people because they developed apposable thumbs and that lead to creating weapons, where as Venus developed to green quicker because of no thumbs. Same happened here with humans/ it’s all in the law of one/ ra material book. Great to see science backing it up

Edited by Gidiot

1 hour ago, Gidiot said:

@DocWatts Venus and Mars used to house civilizations I believe there is truth to that cliche sayings haha. Martians were a warring people because they developed apposable thumbs and that lead to creating weapons, where as Venus developed to green quicker because of no thumbs. Same happened here with humans/ it’s all in the law of one/ ra material book. Great to see science backing it up

Please don't parrot outlandish beliefs here. Our work must be grounded in direct experience, not unverifiable stories told in books.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

It could be just drones by Chinese government spying on the US. I mean is it not interesting these are only seen in certain countries?

In Tate we trust

4 minutes ago, Mikael89 said:

Haha, dude, no.

It seems like you haven't done research about the Nimitz encounters. There is no way in hell that such human-made technology exists anywhere.

I invite you to be more open-minded. 200 years ago an atom bomb would seem not human-made and impossible.

In Tate we trust

18 minutes ago, StarStruck said:

@Mikael89 new secret tech by China can appear impossible to us

No human tech can have a vehicle move from one side of the sky to the other in a split second. So yes, we are not even close as a species, by hundreds of years of technological advancements, to what these UFOs can do. And that's comig from direct experence of witnessing them do their thing. 

8 minutes ago, Jed Vassallo said:

No human tech can have a vehicle move from one side of the sky to the other in a split second. So yes, we are not even close as a species, by hundreds of years of technological advancements, to what these UFOs can do. And that's comig from direct experence of witnessing them do their thing. 

Ok, I digress. The question that popped into my head was this: why would they tease us? If they are so smart, they surely wouldn't let themselves get caught with their pants down. Perhaps they are trying to socially engineer us, and if they are really aliens, they could take the form of humans and be amongst us.

Edited by StarStruck

In Tate we trust

@Mikael89

4 hours ago, Mikael89 said:

"Why" and such stuff are irrelevant. What matters is what is seen.

Like: the sun is bright. That's indisputable.

Why the sun is bright, and the sun could be dimmer, or whatever, are secondary questions. So they are irrelevant, because no matter what, the fact remains that the sun is bright.

But, yes, the videos are worthless and they have been debunked. For example here: 

And David Fravor could be lying about what he saw with his eyes.

Is there any interview with anyone of the 3 other eyewitnesses who saw the flying object? (Tic tac in the Nimitz encounters).

If no, then the risk is high that David Fravor is lying about what he saw with his eyes.

Edit: 

at 11:10 he says he couldn't see them at night, but could see on the day.

At 7:25 he says it was a lot easier to see them at night than on day.

So a massive contradiction.

So he's a liar.

I think they are probably all compulsive liars.

It's sad. I'll stop wasting my time on this subject. Remember, the world is full of delusion and crazy people, stay safe and sane.

You are correct, in that first person experiences like the brightness of the sun is more important than secondary knowledge. That's one of many benefits to mindfulness, you be mindful of the very first appearance of an object or events.

@Mikael89

14 hours ago, Mikael89 said:

So the reason you wouldn't change mankind forever in a good way and let mankind know the Truth is because you wouldn't be treated well/you would be abused?

That's a very selfish reason to remain quiet.

I wouldn't mind paying that price if that would change mankind for the better and uncover the Truth for mankind.

And why exactly would it be a bad thing to let humanity know the Truth?

I don't have paranormal abilities because I'm not selfish and wouldn't mind suffering if that would help the world or even just give the Truth to the world? Rrright.

I mean, people didn't exactly treat Jesus Christ in a nice way, so chances are that aliens coming to earth announcing their arrival would be met with similar treatment.

On 9/20/2020 at 11:33 AM, Mikael89 said:

What you fail to realize is that the aliens are smarter than you think.

Seriously, just because we shoot down a alien aircraft they would annihilate humanity? Haha.

What would you do if a ant would bite you? Would you annihilate all ants on earth? No.

Where is the logic in your reasoning?

Dude......EVERYTHING I said went completely over your head. Your notion of intelligence is painfully limited. You seem to think that rational/computational/analytical intelligence is quote unquote intelligence period. I'm not sure how you would best transcend that huge limitation but transcend it for the sake of your own enjoyment and fulfillment in life if nothing else. You may have very high IQ but very low EQ/Wisdom, which generally leads people to think INCREDIBLY self biased and arrogant things like "Let's just blow this creature away and dissect it and pick things off it's carcass. You know.....FOR SCIENCE. You're acting emotionally here more than logically and are also probably very emotionally repressed which is actually IMPAIRING, skewing and corrupting your logic. One of the biggest traps rationalist zealots fall into is that they trick themselves into believing they are impartial. I'm still working on transcending that stuff too. I thought that emotions were quote unquote irrational and primitive but they're a necessary aspect of your being. One should not be weaponized against the other. But I'm getting too speculative at this point. An alien race may have a vast army with highly sophisticated tech and no mercy. They may take offense to an unprovoked assault same as a human would and may seek vengeance as many humans do. Your counter argument with the ants is overly theoretical, in practice you would get fearful and angry and automatically defend yourself if you believed that was your best option. Just like if another human put a gun to your head. There would be SOME form of a major response if they found out that a group of their own was killed like that and given where humanity is right now overall, i would submit to you that we would be totally unprepared. And the level of preparedness is relative to the nature of the species we would have pissed off in your hypothetical scenario. There are SO many angles you're blind to here. You're a desperate and greedy chimp who just wants to get his hands on some new shiny things. There's NO actual logic and sophistication in what you're proposing.

On 9/20/2020 at 11:37 AM, neutralempty said:

@Mikael89

"What would you do if a ant would bite you? Would you annihilate all ants on earth? No."

What would you do, if ant colonies would start killing citizens to expand their territory?

You're morally underdeveloped. You should start reflecting about that big time.

He is definitely morally underdeveloped but the biggest underdevelopment for this guy is Emotional intelligence. If he did trauma release and other practices that develop you along that line like body scan meditation or practicing self expression, I think the lack of morality wouldn't be at least as much of an issue because he would be more empathetic and able to imagine what it would be like to be an alien just cruising through the galaxy....chillin.........and all of the sudden dying in a flaming wreck.

On 9/20/2020 at 0:40 PM, Scholar said:

You are wrong. There are not some idiots, this is the very foundation of what it means to be a human.

As a species, our desire to be with God, our desire for Love, is the best indicator of how primitive, undeveloped and childlike we are. To expect such a species to be given the ability to become gods among mortals is utterly absurd. The prerequisite for that kind of technology might be a mind that is conscious of the Love of God in every second of it's being, from it's creation to it's dissolution. A being that is in a 5-MeO-DMT state from the very conception of it's mind, a being that could operate from such a place with ease, not one that would completely break down crying in utter terror and joy.

Any such species would look at us and see microorganism fighting desperately for survival, utterly ignorant of their place in this reality and where they are moving towards. I mean we are so primitive that we physically can barely take the Love of God. Our biology is so badly designed to embrace Love that we literally cannot operate if it gets dialed up enough.

A species that has a million year old ego embedded in it's mind. Such a species cannot be given the ability to become gods among mortals.

You have to grasp this, the mind of an ant might be closer to the mind of a human than the human mind is to that of an advanced alien. We might be so far removed, we might be so primitive, that we cannot even conceive of the kind of selflessness these beings can embrace completely effortless, because they have been design and made to do so, outside of the constraints of survival.

We are our limitations, that is what makes us humans. Our evolutionary legacy is what makes us what we are.

Well said, man. Although I will add that if you do enough Kriya yoga or some other form of yoga or quote unquote mystical/non dual practice, you can handle a lot of love. You just have to build a robust church for it first B|

Telepathically breaking through the collective hive mind sounds like the best Life Purpose EVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

3 hours ago, Mikael89 said:

@Aspiraling Wizard Yawn.

Someone has to have balls and do the right thing. Or do you think it was evil and wrong when USA nuked Japan and killed hundreds of thousands of people? No. It saved millions of lives. Thank God USA didn't have you as president back then.

Simple math: sacrifice some lives to save more lives.

This is a painful false equivalence. There are no lives at stake in the alien scenario, at least not immediately and probably not even into the near future. NUking Japan was a best case scenario in response to a chain of violence going back decades(started by a group of people who began attacking others unprovoked because they thought they knew what was quote unquote best for them!). This is it for me on this thread. You're too pig-headed. The last thing I'll say is that I hope you cultivate some more receptivity and then combine that with all the projecting you're doing. You'll project higher quality projections!

55 minutes ago, Aspiraling Wizard said:

Telepathically breaking through the collective hive mind sounds like the best Life Purpose EVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Well, bring it onto your shoulders, mine are already occupied. 9_9

42 minutes ago, Mikael89 said:

@Aspiraling Wizard And it would also save whole mankind and other species when the sun up/fries our solar system in the future. Because we could travel to a different solar system before that happens.

Dude, we are simply not shooting down aliens. Period. Let it flow. xD The issue is that your whole paradigm is centered around the concept of 'humanity', and the more others try to approach you from outside of this view, the more same-level arguments you throw at them, such as it grants us survival, it's better for the future, it saves us from an indomitable doom. Those are all just parts of a single limited thought framework. Definitely work on trauma release if you intuitively notice this hard-thinking approach is rooted in the past. Use it for something good today. Not to form an alien-shooter masterplan. Much love.

Edited by SirVladimir

I think its more useful to ask why hadn't any alien spaceships been shot down yet? With all the crazy impulsive people that ruled throughout the past century like Hitler and Stalin and Kim Jong . Its weird that their not interested in aliens or at least thats what it seems . Something fishy about it I think