iceprincess

Pentagon releases UFO footage

292 posts in this topic

@neutralempty The surroundings are nothing but a mind reflection, that's why I think it is important to realize that there's a Self looking in the mirror because everything that you see around you is a mirror of yourself. When you move your body, you alter spacetime because spacetime is you. It's the mind of God. And it's not 3D. This is really super advanced stuff and if someone figures this out it is literally God as nothing will be impossible to do.

11 minutes ago, Gidiot said:

@No Self I was also told that in 3D or 3rd density we have chemical biological bodies and higher  beings just have lightbodies which they just use for instantly becoming anything and changing form and traveling at the speed of thought which is what I’ve heard is fastest than light, since all is one you could definitely merge with any object or imagine yourself anywhere you wanted I’m guessing even mystics such as sadhguru have said that distance is a non factor if you go inside

Yes, for sure.

I have read exceptional near death experience reports in which people who 'die' are given a tour of the stellar neighborhood. They observe that the Einsteinian speed limits of physical objects do not apply to consciousness as they and their tour guides whiz around much faster than light!

(I would argue that the topic of 'UFOs', as physical extra-terrestrial spacecraft, are a separate issue to out-of-body experiences, though, and hence conventional scientific laws apply.)

Another way to look at it: if consciousness is universal, and if you are the 'ocean' and not the 'wave', travelling to any other place faster than light is easy because, in a way, 'you' are already there, along with being everywhere else simultaneously.

1 minute ago, Member said:

There's no need of a spacecraft when the body is able to travel at the speed of thought/mind/light.

Well thats easy to say but if I ever ask you to travel to me right now to prove it, you will not be able to do so. 

I can however say that I am there where you are, because I am the empty space which has no location and is therefore everywhere! 0d wins again xD jkjk 

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

8 minutes ago, Dodo said:

Well thats easy to say but if I ever ask you to travel to me right now to prove it, you will not be able to do so. 

I can however say that I am there where you are, because I am the empty space which has no location and is therefore everywhere! 0d wins again xD jkjk 

That says nothing about the unlimited potential that you can achieve, only that you're a mortal living in a 3D world. Saying that God is 0d or nothing is just mental masturbation for people that accept their fate because there's no option other than LDAR.

16 minutes ago, Member said:

That says nothing about the unlimited potential that you can achieve, only that you're a mortal living in a 3D world. Saying that God is 0d or nothing is just mental masturbation for people that accept their fate because there's no option other than LDAR.

It's only mental maturation from your point of view. ? For me your stuff are mental masturbation.  You just said you don't need a vessel to travel. I gave you a challenge and you are yet to appear over here where I am.

But if you knew your true identity as the changeless formless eternal Brahman, you would let go of that ego that seeks grandure. You are indeed here, because you too are the One reality. There is no second. 

Saying god is 0 may seem like masturbation, but its a pointing. Don't judge the beauty of the finger. Look where it points.

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

Youtube does not let this one embed?

I find this recent interview with David Fravor by Lex Fridman to have better questions then the Joe Rogan interview.

https://youtu.be/aB8zcAttP1E

Edited by cigologic

4 hours ago, Dodo said:

But if you knew your true identity as the changeless formless eternal Brahman, you would let go of that ego that seeks grandure.

Sorry but you're a hypocrite and don't understand where I'm pointing at. This has nothing to do with ego seeking grandure.

5 minutes ago, Member said:

Sorry but you're a hypocrite and don't understand where I'm pointing at. This has nothing to do with ego seeking grandure.

Sorry, I was just a bit close minded there for a second. It's the human condition :D 

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

On 17/9/2020 at 9:19 PM, Leo Gura said:

It is impossible to tell you because the mind cannot imagine it.

You will only know by accessing God-consciousness.

So how do you describe your relation to God? Do you pray for example? Or when you say (Oh my God!) do you mean it or it is just a common phrase you use accidently?  

Do you connect to him in a way different than 5-MEO? 

On 17/9/2020 at 9:33 PM, Forestluv said:

More expansion of “I” is available. 

I thought the “I” is the ego, no?

2 hours ago, Fadl said:

So how do you describe your relation to God? Do you pray for example? Or when you say (Oh my God!) do you mean it or it is just a common phrase you use accidently? 

I am God. So I try to spend a lot of time thinking about myself and marveling at my own majesty and beauty. And helping others realize that they are me -- which is an expression of my love for them.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

2 hours ago, Fadl said:

I thought the “I” is the ego, no?

It can be. There is also a more expansive “I” available. 

why does @Leo Gura expression on this thread appear (to me) as spiritual bypassing?

I realize I was seeking to change his beliefs regarding the value of the discussed relative truths, a silly thing to do, maybe why I perceive it to be devaluing experiences he’s never directly had? Like cognitive dissonance, unless I’m misunderstanding the point he’s making, that all belief and relative truths are unnecessary and valueless to explore once you’ve “Awoken”. 

This appearance is devaluation of the personal relative to the spiritual. I can see how this is practicing freedom of expression as Mandy pointed out, but it comes off as disconcerting/degrading to the values of the topics discussed. Like when someone has no direct experience of a practice/technique, yet claims it’s a waste of time or foolish to test/explore, because there’s still the absolute. I can also see how viewing those who experience significant value in utilizing these higher dimensional experiences to  be delusional and “unaware” they are participating in a potential trap, but this is an assumption of the closed mind that doesn’t see value in falling into traps, or admitting life is the trap we must learn to traverse relinquishing all fear of traps. After all, they are all traps of perception.

I know my consciousness is the only consciousness that exists, but I have no need to tell others this is all that matters, it seems like an oxymoron 

the value in exploring aliens, different dimensions and special abilities is unique to the individual, with great value in supporting humanity’s evolution. 

@Member how I became aware of my alien nature? 
I’ve become attuned to the knowledge of my multidimensional nature, through self healing energy practices, cultivation (meditation), allowing physical transformation, shedding/cleansing/releasing blockages/karma impeding the natural flow and allowing-in more light/energy (dna upgrades) raising awareness and the body’s natural frequency. Basically it’s all just the act of remembering through deepening the connection with ourselves. This resulted in several downloads, channeling of higher dimensional energy/information. We are all experiencing this energy shift/upgrade to a great degree this year, some are fighting/resisting the change of the body’s new energy frequency needs based off the collective energy dynamics, but it is a matter of allowing the knowledge to come through the inner listening and learning of seemingly new experiences. Resistance is stagnation, remaining unaware, distracted and avoidant of what serving expansion

Edited by DrewNows

1 minute ago, Member said:

@DrewNows thanks for the answer. Is this something similar with remembering past lives or does it have anything to do with reincarnation? Like the wanderers from the Ra Material? Or the new age concept of star people?

Yes definitely, the information has to do with resonance, so many ways to explore the same types of energy just on different paths. Some people naturally have a greater capacity or receptivity for attuning to certain higher dimensional frequencies, even if they identify as a lower dimensional vessel. I would guess life path and past lives play a role in the purpose of connecting with higher dimensions. I’ve used astrology this year to learn north/south node (life purpose, past lives and karma) and the life path number, all to reflect on this life experience/situation 

On 19/9/2020 at 0:09 AM, Leo Gura said:

I am God. So I try to spend a lot of time thinking about myself and marveling at my own majesty and beauty. And helping others realize that they are me -- which is an expression of my love for them.

Ok… I have heard the same thing from many maniacs before … you are not the first one … I guess I will wait and see.

On 19/9/2020 at 0:37 AM, Forestluv said:

It can be. There is also a more expansive “I” available. 

Don’t try to be wise, you are just memorizing stuff.

8 minutes ago, neutralempty said:

Define maniac

Maniacs (in my context) are simply the egoistic people who think they own the absolute truth.

21 minutes ago, neutralempty said:

Define egoistic.

How was he egoistic?

What is the absolute truth and how can you own it?

Recognize how you said in my context, this will be important later.

Egoist: love himself more than anything else.

Absolute Truth:  I know something you don’t.

In my context: what I meant regardless using the exact correct English words.

10 minutes ago, neutralempty said:

What encompasses himself? What counts as himself? What is inside the himself?

Power and control, people want to be Gods, it is all about the power and control.

16 minutes ago, neutralempty said:

If I know how to fish and you don't, do I hold the absolute truth? How do I know something? How does someone else not know something? Think about how the absolute truth has to be in order to be absolute and true.

I understand what are you are saying, but it is not my point … let me change my previous sentence (I know something you don’t) to (I know something you people will never fathom).

36 minutes ago, neutralempty said:

Yes, you keep meaning to words different of the meaning others hold to these words, because words have no meaning outside of the meaning you hold, or do they? The meaning they hold is from your context.

Ok I agree with you on this one, but what can I do about it!? It is part of the norm.