Leo Gura

Make Your 2020 General Election Predictions Here!

2,418 posts in this topic

Man, I am getting really worried about this election. Do you guys think Biden's chance of winning have been increasing or decreasing lately?

Just now, Gidiot said:

@Hardkill definitely increased a bit after that debate

Well, I'd to like believe that, but then we have people like Leo saying that Trump projected better optics and tone during the debates than Biden did. Also, John Sonmez from Bulldog Mindset said that Trump held the frame better than Biden did and was more charismatic than Biden. 

Speaking of Charisma, I just watch a vid on the Charlie and Ben Podcast Youtube channel titled Trump Vs. Critical Race Theory. If I understand correctly what they were saying, both Charlie and Ben said in this vid that it's currently looking more and more like what happened about 1-2 months before the 2016 election, which is that just like what happened between Hillary and Trump, Trump again will in the end trail in the polls, but ultimately win the election. Btw, Charlie and Ben have also been the founders of the highly successful and popular Youtube Channel, Charisma on Command, and they last time correctly predicted before with absolute certainty back in 2016 that Trump was going to win the 2016 election. 

To be honest with you all, these above-mentioned opinions are really scaring me. I don't know what I am going to do if Trump and his devilry win again. If he does, then it will feel like the end of the world. I will feel like all hope has been lost for decent people like myself who play by the rules and with honor. 

@Hardkill it ain’t about charisma this time, it’s about how trump is compared to Biden, stop worrying and just accept what happens either way. We will survive

4 minutes ago, Gidiot said:

@Hardkill it ain’t about charisma this time, it’s about how trump is compared to Biden, stop worrying and just accept what happens either way. We will survive

I'd like to believe that this time, but Trump is the worst US president in history. People thought before with Bush that he wasn't going to be so bad, but then he turned out to be a disaster just like I predicted when I was only a teen. If Bush was a disaster, then can you imagine how much worse Trump will be during the next few years if he continues on as our President? Even Michael Moore, who also correctly predicted before that Trump would win the 2016 election not only just said a couple of weeks ago that Biden's campaign has been doing worse than the Hillary campaign did back in 2016, but he also said right afterwards that we cannot survive another 4 years of the Trump presidency.

@Hardkill

19 minutes ago, Hardkill said:

Well, I'd to like believe that, but then we have people like Leo saying that Trump projected better optics and tone during the debates than Biden did. Also, John Sonmez from Bulldog Mindset said that Trump held the frame better than Biden did and was more charismatic than Biden. 

Speaking of Charisma, I just watch a vid on the Charlie and Ben Podcast Youtube channel titled Trump Vs. Critical Race Theory. If I understand correctly what they were saying, both Charlie and Ben said in this vid that it's currently looking more and more like what happened about 1-2 months before the 2016 election, which is that just like what happened between Hillary and Trump, Trump again will in the end trail in the polls, but ultimately win the election. Btw, Charlie and Ben have also been the founders of the highly successful and popular Youtube Channel, Charisma on Command, and they last time correctly predicted before with absolute certainty back in 2016 that Trump was going to win the 2016 election. 

To be honest with you all, these above-mentioned opinions are really scaring me. I don't know what I am going to do if Trump and his devilry win again. If he does, then it will feel like the end of the world. I will feel like all hope has been lost for decent people like myself who play by the rules and with honor. 

To really defeat Trump, you have to at least have an equal or better skill set than him, and be better at managing political affairs. It's one thing to have conscious politics, but suck at manipulating the opposition and the other contexts and you will likely lose. It's that simple. I know this is not the place that honors and helps develop manipulation skills, but opponents like Trump need both skill and multiple attacks and defenses to deal with. 

@Hardkill he won’t win. Moore was right in 2026 but I disagree with him this time, everyone thought Hilary would win and likely she would have without the emails even as piss poor as she did on the campaign trail, she was just too arrogant and elitist and it rubbed people the wrong way. Trump isn’t the outsider this time and he doesn’t have a fresh new feel, Hillary lost that election more than trump won it if that makes sense. Yes Biden is very milquetoast, he doesn’t have the energy behind him like Obama but he has the anti trump vote and virtually no baggage beside his bad policy and a rape allegation. Your worry will send negative energy out, just focus on what you want law of attraction style, it’s just as helpful to consider the best possible outcome as it is to worry about the worst

If it helps at all, this gave me some hope. 

Although, of course Biden will win, and by probably a large margin. But it's what will happen when Trump refuses to leave and gets his base to fight for him to stay. 

Edited by Jed Vassallo

Guys, we can't keep saying that Biden is going to win, because that creates a false sense of security that then takes away the motivation to fight tooth and nail to prevent a second Trump term.

You have to treat a Trump victory as an absolute guarantee then work against that tirelessly in the opposite direction, regardless of whatever the positive polls show or any other trend. Also fascism has a weird habit of coalescing power come election time so this situation is still open to fluctuate drastically right up until election night.

I'm not saying there isn't a good chance Biden will win, I'm saying that he'll only win if everyone gets off their butts and fights for it as if their lives depended on it, because in some cases it does. Don't get lazy.

“All you need is Love” - John Lennon

4 hours ago, Apparition of Jack said:

Guys, we can't keep saying that Biden is going to win, because that creates a false sense of security that then takes away the motivation to fight tooth and nail to prevent a second Trump term.

You have to treat a Trump victory as an absolute guarantee then work against that tirelessly in the opposite direction, regardless of whatever the positive polls show or any other trend. Also fascism has a weird habit of coalescing power come election time so this situation is still open to fluctuate drastically right up until election night.

I'm not saying there isn't a good chance Biden will win, I'm saying that he'll only win if everyone gets off their butts and fights for it as if their lives depended on it, because in some cases it does. Don't get lazy.

This right here.
A lot of people around the world are anticipating this election, and we hope you don't make the same mistake you did last time, nobody thought Trump was going to win which gave his supporters a chance (they all exercised their right to vote while some of the people who would've voted for Hillary didn't bother to vote and were lazy) and now here you are.
Like @Apparition of Jack said, every American who values their democracy should be sweating right now and doing everything they can to vote Trump out (by telling their family and friends to vote etc...), don't get cozy cause you can't afford it. If Trump wins again I don't think the US will stay the same, though it's already far different than how it was 5 years ago.
Good luck America. I hope we don't see your democracy dying.

Edited by Erick
Spelling.

Keep in mind that those at TYT are deeply immersed into politics. They all had a complete meltdown after the debate, thinking/feeling Biden blew it and has no chance to win. It seems like they are now trying to re-ground themselves that Biden has a good chance of winning and things may turn out ok. 

I just wanna see Texas go blue. Please god! This is like the most extreme version of political edging :(

43 minutes ago, Lyubov said:

I just wanna see Texas go blue. Please god! This is like the most extreme version of political edging :(

Don't hold your breath.

That will take another decade or so.

Texans are very proud of their ignorance ;)

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

44 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Don't hold your breath.

Speaking of Texas...

'Texas governor to close mail-in ballot drop-off boxes, limiting one per county'

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-election/texas-mail-ballot-drop-vote-2020-election-b744020.html

Edited by DocWatts

I'm writing a philosophy book! Check it out at : https://7provtruths.org/

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

Don't hold your breath.

Agreed. That’s why they have Greg Abbott as governor rather than Wendy Davis. Texas could be much more liberal if they wanted, but they don’t. It ain’t right.

2 hours ago, DocWatts said:

Speaking of Texas...

'Texas governor to close mail-in ballot drop-off boxes, limiting one per county'

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-election/texas-mail-ballot-drop-vote-2020-election-b744020.html

Breaking news: 'Texas governor limits blacks to one vote per county. Calls Democrats racist for making it all about race.' :P

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

wonder if this will sway any voters

she seems just as vile a Trump