Call Me Whatever

Loving Kindness Thread for Donald Trump

26 posts in this topic

Because, why not? 

Please, everyone, including our host, Leo, let's open our hearts and send some Love to Trump in written form.

Haha

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

I hope being president of the most powerful nation on Earth even just for a short time has given him the security he has been seeking his whole life.

Becoming president on accident is pretty impressive.

Edited by Roy

hrhrhtewgfegege

This post actually got me thinking. Intellectually, I understand that Trump became what he is due to his upbringing, socialization, and other things that are out of his control... I have a level of compassion for him in that respect... but affectively, it is challenging for me to fully love and accept him for what he is. 

I wish for his heart to be full of love and compassion for himself, his family and all others. I hope he is able to let go of all fear so he can be peaceful, generous and happy. 

Dear Trump,

You're one of the GREATEST comedians homo sapiens have ever witnessed. You're a MAGNIFICENT specimen psychologists will be studying for hundreds of years to come. You have a very LARGE brain. They say your administration has improved the country more bigly than any other in history (though the FAKE NEWS would bark otherwise). I love you.

You have taught us so much.........

#MAGA #sleepyJoewillbanpolice #personwomanmancameraTV #Chinavirus #delayelection??

Edited by Kross

Dear Donald J trump. Thank you for being there for me with my family as we watched the apprentice together. Those were some of the finest times, I was allowed to stay up late to finish the episodes!! Much love from Canada,

Quade Allen

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

Haha

Nobody does it better than Leo ;)

These simple four letters contain the Purest Love  ;)9_9 

Edited by Kingston

54 minutes ago, Jennjenn said:

I wish for his heart to be full of love and compassion for himself, his family and all others. I hope he is able to let go of all fear so he can be peaceful, generous and happy. 

Your wish becoming real someday for Trump might be harder than me becoming fully enlightened ;)

but hey, let’s show some love here anyway :D

Edited by Kingston

The Donald has the most incredible sense of humor, is the President of the most beautiful country, has the most amazing wife and kids, has great amounts of debt (I mean, wealth), ...... (I'm callously using these words like he does. I learned something from him!! Yaayy!!!)

Edited by Parththakkar12

"Do not pray for an easy life. Pray for the strength to endure a difficult one." - Bruce Lee

I listened to Mary Trump’s audiobook, “Too much and never enough,” during my commute to work. I do agree the Trump children were emotionally neglected, verbally abused, and psychologically abused. Donald was in competiton with his older brother for their father’s attention. Their mother seemed like she was emotionally unavailable. More interested in shopping and passing out from illness. In that sense I feel sorry for all the Trump children. Donald is a full blown malignant narcissist.  He has the mental capacity of a toddler. He lives in his own little fantasy. 

I have a toddler myself. I love him unconditionally. It helps that he’s so cute. It’s easier to forgive him when he puts his dirty hands on my food, clogs the toilet with hot wheels, and colors on the walls when I’m trying to wash dishes because he’s my son and I love him no matter what. If I think of Trump as being mentally stunted during childhood from lacking love from his parents then fine. I can allow myself to forgive his stupidity. I just need him out of office because he’s incompetent. 

He is old and too far gone from receiving any love. He would need a near death experience to wake him up. 

Good job, Champ, you did it!

The loving and encouraging words his dad should’ve said more 6 decades or so ago.

Donald Trump is playing a huge role now in our world, and a necessary one.  If it were not so, he would not be doing it.  This is really cool to see our culture changing.  He has transformed the media, Repbulican and Democrat party, and has been a powerful Pendulum.

If you hate him, then you have a chance to examine how and why.

Hating him is not spiritual.  If you have detachment or love, then that is yellow or turquoise.

Green hates Trump.  If you want to develop, getting okay with this person and what he is, is a great way to grow.

There are amazing things about him as well. I love that he doesn't drink, that his kids respect him, that he is dedicated, and a cool Manifestor.  I believe he he necessary for both political parties to evolve, because historically, parties do transform majorly every 50 to 100 years.  Just study 200 years of American politics and you'll see.

I think maybe we will soon have an active 3 party system, or who knows what will happen.  We live in exciting times. That is for sure.

Is unconditional love related to any spiral dynamics stage? If it is, is it a negative or positive side of that stage?

The cynicism in this thread is disappointing in a way. 

You guys are supposedly ""green"" and yet can't even offer a token of Love to a fellow human because orange man bad, or whatever. 

Sad. 

All of you are Donald Trump. I am Donald Trump. 

"Sri McDonald Trump Maharaj"

My sides, they're splitting!!

Edited by Call Me Whatever