ivankiss

Beyond Perfection: Magic Of Being

20 posts in this topic

Life has never been better. 

25 years of crazy ups and downs behind me. All kinds of feelings. All kinds of thoughts. All kinds of experiences. Everything was preparing me for this very moment. My moment. At last; I can take a deep breath and say; 'I made it. I am home now. I am my own.'

Two words keep coming up: 'Thank you'.

Just fucking thank you - from the bottom of my heart. 

I am basically living in a constant state of fulfilment and centeredness. It's ineffable. And it's here to stay. I simply know.

I simply am.

Things are so gorgeously and divinely aligned. Perfection itself is becoming transcended. All there is now is pure Magic. This is IT. This is what I dedicated my entire life to. This is what I've been dreaming of. Yearning for. Sweating for. Bleeding for. Dying for. This is why I am - at all.

And it's flowing in all directions, now. Through all dimensions. It is unstoppable. I am Infinity.

If there is such a thing as 'enlightened living' - this is it. It's not anything you think it is. It's  not anything I thought it was. It's this. It's casual. It's calm. It's barely noticeable yet undeniable. It's Being loving Being.

No matter what I do, no matter where I go...Light is always here; now. Love is. God. And it's doing its Magic.

To be the witness of it is the most beautiful gift one could ever dream of. And not, even. 

This is not a destination. This is where everything comes from and returns back to. This is the centre of The Universe. It is both an end and a beginning. And it is also neither one of those. Because... Magic.

I don't need to know what I cannot know. I know what is it that I can never know. I don't need to be what I cannot be. I can only be what I am; right now. I don't need anything to change, but change is surely welcome. I don't need to hold onto anything. I don't need to rush. I don't need to drag. This is the perfect momentum. I am floating. I am gliding.

I want to thank pain and suffering - my greatest teachers throughout this journey. And something tells me; suffering wants to thank me, too. It wants to thank me for allowing it to transform me. To work through and for me. It wants to thank me for letting it in. For acknowledging it as a part of the Magic. For not pushing it away. It wants to applaud my bravery and commitment. My passion. My fire. It wants to thank me for being there for it. For opening myself up. For transforming it. 

If suffering ever knocks on my door again; it will surely have a place to stay. It is welcome to sit at the same table. To breathe the same breath.

I want to thank myself.

Thank you for daring to be what you are. Thank you for listening to your heart more often than you listened to any advice of another. Thank you for never letting go of your Truth. Thank you for waking up and falling asleep for that Truth. Thank you for being the warmth in those cold nights. Thank you for carrying this Light into the darkness. Thank you for your stubbornness. Thank you for your arrogance. Thank you for your cleverness. Thank you for your foolishness. Thank you for your desperation. Thank you for your choices. Thank you for your sacrifices. Thank you for your resistance. Thank you for your Will. Thank you for your company. Thank you for your absolute awesomeness.

You are one of a kind. 

I know this is only going to become more and more epic now. There is no end to God's goodness. I fear no ups and no downs. I wish for nothing more, nothing less. That's how welcome all is. That's how free everything is to be. That's how magical this is.

And the funniest thing is; to every passing eye... it would most likely seem as nothing that special at all. 

Such is the True Magic of Being. ?

Edited by ivankiss

@ivankiss beauitiful :)

Simply bask in your own being, without basking - for there is nothing else needed other than what IS.  And that is You.  That is Pure Love :)

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

tat tvam asi 

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

This is the most epic thing I've read on here. The "fucking thank you from the bottom of my heart", I can feel that in my heart

Sounds great! A true spiritual success story. Do you still enjoy material indulgences?

Edited by DaHonorableCourt

Elevators of my mind,

Up and down a million times

Loving you.

Thank you, everyone. 

This forum helped me alot. I am very grateful for being a part of it.  

Much love and respect to you all.

6 hours ago, DaHonorableCourt said:

Do you still enjoy material indulgences?

I enjoy everything that I bring joy to ?

Beautiful, thank you for sharing.

"25 years of crazy ups and downs behind me. All kinds of feelings. All kinds of thoughts. All kinds of experiences. Everything was preparing me for this very moment. My moment. At last; I can take a deep breath and say; 'I made it. I am home now. I am my own.'"

Yeah, this also resonates so much with me. It feels like coming home. Such a scary and fascinating long journey with so many ups and downs. Hell, I almost killed "myself" 1 ½ year ago. And now, suddenly, you see that all the ups and also the downs were PURE GOODNESS/LIGHT itself. Divinely planned out by yourself as Light/Love.

I'm also 25 years old, and I also want to say thank you man to everyone here, especially the great @Leo Gura whose videos in these last 5 years for me have been of very much help. This forum has also been great for sharing knowledge and having useful conversations for understanding oneself better, although it can also be a trap.

Ultimately, knowledge is only a ladder to use to get up to the shining star of light and love. Eventually, you have to drop the ladder and jump into the ocean of light and love and merge with it.

'Knowledge is only a rumor until it lives in the bones'.

“Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing there is a field. I'll meet you there. When the soul lies down in that grass the world is too full to talk about.” - we finally met, hehe <3 

Edited by WaveInTheOcean

Can you bite your own teeth?  --  “What a caterpillar calls the end of the world we call a butterfly.

Yes that's it..?

The Middle Way or Middle Path is the term that Gautama Buddha used to describe the character of the Noble Eightfold Path he discovered that leads to liberation.

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

@ivankiss genuinely made me smile. :) Just have to keep persisting and basking in the truth, i am sure i will be there one day. Its apready happening, but i have to keep letting it flow.

Also now, after some time i would like to hear your music ur going to release, if you choose to, because it will be a major difference listening to it.

Please don't stop posting these, these posts do provide value. 

Edited by Applegarden

"... There was only the personal tragedy of my life unfolding in an endless spiral. I don’t know if it eventually exhausted itself or if there is still more pain to unearth. All I know is that after a very long time, I found myself in a different reality. There was no pronounced transition, no noticeable death or dying. I was completely exhausted from the pain, absolutely spent. The transition was gradual. Slowly, I began to realize that I was existing in a different reality.

Diamond Luminosity

I began to stir, and as I did, the slightest movement of my mind triggered waves of ecstasy. The Light I had entered in session 45 was back and with it the ecstasy and weightlessness of transcendence. I had repeatedly begged to be restored to this domain, but except for the briefest of tastes had been kept outside the gates. Now through some inscrutable design, I was carried back and deposited in this world. The Light was not outside me or surrounding me or even concentrated as a flow inside me. Rather, I was completely dissolved into the Light. I was inside the Light and the Light was inside me; it was as though there were only the thinnest distinction between “me” and the Light. I had only the vaguest suggestion of boundaries. To the extent that I could see myself at all, I looked like sparkling diamond dust. 

I began to uncurl myself slowly, like a freshly hatched butterfly stretching its wings, and my slightest movements sent waves of joy coursing through me. The ecstasy was almost more than I could manage. I dared not move quickly, for if I did the bliss overwhelmed me. As I realized what was happening, my heart began to sing, but ever so gently. Like a patient long ill climbing carefully out of his sickbed, I moved slowly and carefully into this world that was both familiar and new to me. I was back! Very slowly, I stretched myself into the Light.

At this point, words fail because the usual distinctions do not apply. The dualism between “me” and “the Light,” between agent and environment, no longer holds. If I say “I moved into the Light” or “The Light received me and drew me out,” this is true, but it masks the deeper experience. The deeper experience was unfolding myself into Myself, into my own reality. I stretched myself out very slowly to explore the reaches of my new being, and it was all Light. The most difficult thing to describe is the extraordinary CLARITY. 

I was Light.
This world was Light,
and Light knows no boundaries.
As my experience of being Light deepened, my boundaries expanded.
As I became larger, I also became clearer.
As the clarity deepened, I was lifted beyond the patterns that make up my historical existence.

The desires that had formed the currents of my historical life were taken back into their nuclear forms, expressing themselves at these extraphysical levels. Small historical concerns were exchanged for cosmic patterns.
Such joy, and the joy came not from the content of the experiences but from the mode of consciousness itself.

CLARITY.
SHINING, LUMINOUS, TRANSPARENT CLARITY.
EXQUISITE JOY.
DIAMOND LUMINOSITY. "

- from "LSD and the Mind of the Universe: Diamonds from Heaven" by Christopher Bache.

Edited by WaveInTheOcean

Can you bite your own teeth?  --  “What a caterpillar calls the end of the world we call a butterfly.

@VeganAwake Fun fact; both Buddha and I went through starvation before discovering the 'middle way'. Or so the legend says ?

14 hours ago, Applegarden said:

@ivankiss genuinely made me smile. :) Just have to keep persisting and basking in the truth, i am sure i will be there one day. Its apready happening, but i have to keep letting it flow.

For sure, brother. It's all happening exactly as it should, no matter what we think about it ? The timing is always perfect. Simply try seeing how flawless everything already is an why. Even if the 'why' part is made up. As long as it feels right in your heart - go with it. 

Also now, after some time i would like to hear your music ur going to release, if you choose to, because it will be a major difference listening to it.

Trust me; I am dying to hear it myself haha. But as said above... Things are unfolding on their own. I know it's around the corner, but I cannot go chasing it. Music makes itself now - if you know what I mean. Will surely let you know upon the release. ?

Please don't stop posting these, these posts do provide value. 

Thank you very much. That means alot.

I thought of stopping... But I enjoy it too much ? I suppose - in the future - my posts will only become moderated. Perhaps less frequent.

No matter what tho; I'd be very happy to stay in touch.

Bless ya!

13 hours ago, WaveInTheOcean said:

- from "LSD and the Mind of the Universe: Diamonds from Heaven" by Christopher Bache.

Awesome book!

Let thy speech be better then silence, or be silent.

- Pseudo-dionysius