RedLine

"Everything is Love" is subjective bias

195 posts in this topic

God is blasphemy. Love I can sort of understand. Cantaloupes are simply too sweet. Everything is the new black, I say.

Seems to me a funny thread, is this thought mapping to collective emotions to a good degree or I'm delusional? ?

Edited by Amit
Clarify

18 minutes ago, Someone here said:

@Natasha your awakening is not complete then jk lol :D

It's god, it's love, it's me, it's cantaloupe, it's me eating cantoulope, or is cantaloupe eating me :P:ph34r: Strange loop, full circle, infinity, the beautiest thing. Ok I'll stop 9_9xD:x

GettyImages-845261084.jpg

@Natasha ???? hello ms. cantaloupe!

@Nahm I think ego is an uncountable noun, I've seen yours very little, idk

7 minutes ago, Natasha said:

It's god, it's love, it's me, it's cantaloupe, it's me eating cantoulope, or is cantaloupe eating me :P:ph34r: Strange loop, full circle, infinity, the beautiest thing. Ok I'll stop 9_9xD:x

GettyImages-845261084.jpg

Hahaha

Now I'm craving that thing lol xD

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

4 minutes ago, Amit said:

I think ego is an uncountable noun, I've seen yours very little, idk

I’ll post a video about it in a few days. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

3 minutes ago, Nahm said:

Woww

48 minutes ago, Gesundheit said:

I was just having cantaloupe btw lol

@Someone here wants some cantaloupe too. Care to share, Care Bear? ;):D

On 2020-07-26 at 4:29 PM, RedLine said:

The proof that everything is not love is that you chose the path of enlightenment over not taking it, because you knew there is suffering, and that it is better to get out of that suffering than to be in that suffering.

A lot of things you suffered heavily from when you were 14 years old you look back and laugh at now. You have grown. What would your life look like if you got everything you wished for when you were 14? 

You have now transcended that suffering and without it you would probably not be the same person with less experience and depth.

Edited by Hsinav

52 minutes ago, Nahm said:

ezgif.com-video-to-gif (4).gif

this is a joke ? xD

What a dream, what a joke, love it   :x

1 hour ago, Nahm said:

@Galyna

raw

??  Appreciated, honestly though, all credit goes to mahāsamādhi.

@Amit 

Just tell me was it with meditation? 

Dying from desire to know. My bet it was heard your "lone wolf" story. 

1 hour ago, Nahm said:

Channel name so I can sneak in.  8000$ charging Jed McKenna. Videos are free and True Jed. 

My videos? Well not for public,well it is actual non duality, it is. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

Ok actual example that all is pure love. 

See there is a man here @cetuswith such a giving hand. He "rewarded" me with 10 points(like I am some criminal) I couldn't sleep for days. Had to cool off etc.Then miracle happened. Woke up one morning and points were gone.

Still have 2 @Natasha you know. Just saying. Not that I am asking for anything...

Then @cetusintroduced me to that lovely lady and her dog. My ❤️ melted even more. I don't know what more I can expect.

Maybe, maybe..... Even green one day. That would be like....wow

Edited by zeroISinfinity

4 hours ago, commie said:

In my experience, bodily pain isn't very bad as such. Worrying, striving, conflicts and so forth are far worse. Have you ever been in incapacitating non-malicious pain (not talking about torture!) while convinced it's OK and there is nothing you need to do? It's easy to relax and not to resist pain then and suicide becomes only another word for no more dope.

You've got to wonder... why would people liberated from thought use language so unskillfully? If you were talking for the benefit of others rather than yours, why speak at all unless you're going to be understood? If you were able to see things from the perspective of others, couldn't you speak words they'd understand?

Ok lets say you some how prove there's suffering.  Does it exist in all perspectives?  Or only in some, and does this matter.  Ok lets say it does.    Now what?  How much is there?  80% pleasant 20% suffering or discomfort? 50/50, 60% suffering/ 40% pleasant?  Lets say its 60% suffering and 40% pleasant.  What does that mean?  Lifes almost a net positive?   And to who?  To everyone?  What does it matter?  Who is it mattering to?  What if I'm really happy with those percentages and happy overall because of it.  Am I out of alignment with the mathematical percentages of Truth?  Or should I feel 10% sufferingish on a daily basis overall because thats the mathematical Truth difference of what life is on average.

See what I'm vaguely pointing to? 

I don't know you that much, but the impression I'm getting is that you may take suffering very personally and that you may also suffer more then you need to because suffering is something that happens sometimes out there to supposedly other things and this bothers you.

This is something that has been a very hard one for me as well, and it took years for me to finally get to a place where it was ok to understand life involves suffering sometimes and it doesnt make life or god or living a horrible event.

@Mu_ if God is all loving then there shouldn't even be 0.000000000000000000000000000000000001% suffering.

All loving = 100% love + 0% suffering.

Unless 'all' means something else.

If you have no confidence in yourself, you are twice defeated in the race of life. But with confidence you have won, even before you start.” -- Marcus Garvey

2 minutes ago, Gesundheit said:

@Mu_ if God is all loving then there shouldn't even be 0.000000000000000000000000000000000001% suffering.

All loving = 100% love + 0% suffering.

Unless 'all' means something else.

Ya the love word trips a lot of people up since everyone has their own belief of what it means.  Some have romantic expectations with love, some have the belief they should get anything they want, others feel like there should be no uncomfortability in a loving relationship.