RedLine

"Everything is Love" is subjective bias

195 posts in this topic

@zeroISinfinity your imagining things, quite a lot of things actually. please stop 

If you have no confidence in yourself, you are twice defeated in the race of life. But with confidence you have won, even before you start.” -- Marcus Garvey

5 minutes ago, Gesundheit said:

@zeroISinfinity your imagining things, quite a lot of things actually. please stop 

Imagination =Reality =God =Love

Just now, zeroISinfinity said:

Imagination =Reality =God =Love

Correct

If you have no confidence in yourself, you are twice defeated in the race of life. But with confidence you have won, even before you start.” -- Marcus Garvey

Formed is also made of Love. Every "physical object" is actually made out of it. 

I will give you my subjective experience of body. 

I feel both "underlying formless" and form is also felt as love not as "organism". 

God=Actual Love 

Stuff Leo speaks about are 100% correct not God damn philosophy he came with. 

All this stuff very actual very real you can discover all this stuff by yourself. Not hidden anywhere. 

@zeroISinfinity IMG_20200726_194330_892.jpg

I love you

Leo Gura

Everything is Love 

Leo Gura 

Everything is Nothing 

8 hours ago, Gesundheit said:

But don't take datura because you will be shown what love isn't.

Datura is not a psychedelic.

Everyone is waiting for eternity but the Shaman asks: "how about today?"

@Nak Khid Nothing = Love :)

Edited by roopepa

17 hours ago, RedLine said:

In short: even though you may have the deepest experience / intuition that the world is love, this does not imply that the Being is love; it only implies that the Being is love FOR YOU.

Who are you?

Don't try to answer it logically, go do the spiritual practices, relax ;) 

What a dream, what a joke, love it   :x

@roopepa

31 minutes ago, roopepa said:

Datura is not a psychedelic.

Datura is a genus of flowering plant that contains endogenous psychedelic compounds, including atropine, scopolamine, and hyoscyamine/daturine.

Source: https://www.google.com/amp/s/thethirdwave.co/psychedelics/datura/amp/?espv=1

@Gesundheit Datura is a hallucinogen, yes, but it belongs to the class of deliriants. Deliriants differ massively from classic psychedelics, such as LSD or mushrooms in their effects. It would be foolish to call Datura a psychedelic in my opinion.

You can call it whatever you like though. I'm just pointing out this because I'm sure Leo would never advice anyone to take Datura. Even though it's Love all the same.

@RedLine

The premise of ‘everything is love is subjective bias’ was faulty right out of the gate...if there is subjective and bias, it’s your subjective bias. As in, if you believe someone else has subjective bias, you are actually believing your own subjective bias but not noticing you are. What you could be inquiring into is what suffering is & how it appears. Not some objective suffering, just suffering - which means “your” suffering. The trouble you’re encountering there, is how quickly the thought there are other people is believed, because underlying the inquiry, that belief is precisely your suffering. When you no longer believe that thought, you’re 99% ‘there’ in terms of understanding ‘your own’ suffering. But then that’ll leave you with solipsism, or that there is no ‘you’ / ‘you’ is not a person. To remove that remaining duality, you’d have to let go of the “everything”, the “subjective”, and the “bias” you’re believing in. You’d have to let go of everything & you.  If & when ‘you’ do, there is no longer any existence of suffering...nor was there spacetime, light, a universe, memories, experience, etc. You’d be fully aware you created your own, “suffering”.

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@Nahm Ok GrandMaster you explained @zeroISinfinity very well man. Keep it up. No movie needed. For sure not that one. Lets joke who cares.

Need to forge new weapons but lacking ideas. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

@Nahm suffering is real.  100%.  200%. Absolutely. Totally. Completely.  Pain that is.  Very unpleasant sensations.  Makes some people go nuts. Fall into depression. Commit suicide. You probably had plenty of it throughout your life and still experiencing glimpses of it it here and there throughout your day. 

I'm not talking about philosophical spiritual abstract suffering.. That is not "real" suffering.. Real suffering is physical material objective in this area or that.. 

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

@Someone here

Yes indeed, and I have infinite compassion for it. Yet, go back and read that post again without reacting or responding to or with any arising thoughts. Then consider that I am you, and there is nobody ‘here’ you’re talking to or about in the first place (still without believing a single thought). It’s just you believing your thoughts. 

@zeroISinfinity ?

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

Just now, Nahm said:

@Someone here

Yes indeed, and I have infinite compassion for it. Yet, go back and read that post again without reacting or responding to or with any arising thoughts. 

Except what you are asking for is literally impossible..  I wonder how your body is still alive.. Eats and sleeps and types if you have no thoughts 24/7?

It can work out temporarily during deep meditation sessions but not as a permanent thing. 

Also why should I not respond with thoughts? What's so wrong about thoughts when they are almost 90% of the existential perception?   Do you think it is even possible to stop thoughts forever? From my observations thoughts cannot be stopped because there is no thinker of thoughts.. They just arise at auto pilot.   And if one manages to actually stop thinking permanently he will be no longer functional and will either die or end up in insane asylum. 

Ofcourse these are all just thoughts so all you have to do is to just dismiss them as mere  thoughts as if that has anything to do with the shitty filled with suffering reality that we all are experiencing. 

-Osho

21 minutes ago, Someone here said:

@Nahm suffering is real.  100%.  200%. Absolutely. Totally. Completely.  Pain that is.  Very unpleasant sensations.  Makes some people go nuts. Fall into depression. Commit suicide. You probably had plenty of it throughout your life and still experiencing glimpses of it it here and there throughout your day. 

I'm not talking about philosophical spiritual abstract suffering.. That is not "real" suffering.. Real suffering is physical material objective in this area or that.. 

In my experience, bodily pain isn't very bad as such. Worrying, striving, conflicts and so forth are far worse. Have you ever been in incapacitating non-malicious pain (not talking about torture!) while convinced it's OK and there is nothing you need to do? It's easy to relax and not to resist pain then and suicide becomes only another word for no more dope.

3 minutes ago, Someone here said:

Ofcourse these are all just thoughts so all you have to do is to just dismiss them as mere  thoughts as if that has anything to do with the shitty filled with suffering reality that we all are experiencing. 

You've got to wonder... why would people liberated from thought use language so unskillfully? If you were talking for the benefit of others rather than yours, why speak at all unless you're going to be understood? If you were able to see things from the perspective of others, couldn't you speak words they'd understand?

3 minutes ago, commie said:

In my experience, bodily pain isn't very bad as such. 

Makes no difference.  Suffering comes in different tastes.. Physical. Emotional etc.  Some people may have more tolerance to this kind of suffering more than the other or vice versa.. In any case it is still suffering and everyone experiences it and will continue to experience it in one way or another as long as they are in this world that we share no matter how enlightened you think you are and no matter how convinced you are that "it's all love". 

6 minutes ago, commie said:

You've got to wonder... why would people liberated from thought use language so unskillfully? If you were talking for the benefit of others rather than yours, why speak at all unless you're going to be understood? If you were able to see things from the perspective of others, couldn't you speak words they'd understand

Honesty I don't understand what you are trying to say here. 

-Osho