RedLine

"Everything is Love" is subjective bias

195 posts in this topic

6 minutes ago, Someone here said:

Makes no difference.  Suffering comes in different tastes.. Physical. Emotional etc.  Some people may have more tolerance to this kind of suffering more than the other or vice versa.. In any case it is still suffering and everyone experiences it and will continue to experience it in one way or another as long as they are in this world that we share no matter how enlightened you think you are and no matter how convinced you are that "it's all love". 

Solid point.

Anyway

IMG_20200726_194330_892.jpg

I love you

:)

If you have no confidence in yourself, you are twice defeated in the race of life. But with confidence you have won, even before you start.” -- Marcus Garvey

116158616_3664826000212480_1917598476926165749_n.jpg

Just found this on Facebook. It didn't make sense to me tbh even though it's obvious what's it's pointing to. However to be fair I thought it belongs in this thread.

If you have no confidence in yourself, you are twice defeated in the race of life. But with confidence you have won, even before you start.” -- Marcus Garvey

@Someone here

The things you’re asking are typically considered very intimate and personal, and there is no intention here to be offensive.

50 minutes ago, Someone here said:

Except what you are asking for is literally impossible..  I wonder how your body is still alive.. Eats and sleeps and types if you have no thoughts 24/7?

In direct experience, thoughts appear, and disappear. “Possible” and “impossible” have no actuality, just thoughts. Notice, thoughts are not separate of any you. When the thought “that’s literally impossible” appears, don’t react or act on it, simply notice it appearing and disappearing.  Same for the thought, “your body”. That is only the thought, “body”. Same for “alive”, that is only the thought. Same for “eats”, “sleeps”, “types”, “no thoughts” & “24/7” (“time”). 

It can work out temporarily during deep meditation sessions but not as a permanent thing. 

That there are these “different states” is a thought, a belief held. What is the direct experience, what s the actuality of these things you speak of? Just the thoughts. “Temporary” is a thought, “deep meditation sessions” is a thought. “Permanent thing” is a thought. There is no actuality to these other than the thoughts, which is an appearance. Don’t take “my” “word” for it. Notice now, “thoughts” are appearing and disappearing. Rather than “grab hold” of a thought, see that the true nature of thought is already to appear and disappear. 

Also why should I not respond with thoughts?

Again, no personal offense, but this is deflection / projection. You are adding something via the claim I said or implied it, but I didn’t. It’s a thought that appeared, that you “grabbed onto”. I offered a suggestion, I didn’t say you “should or shouldn’t”. You added that. Let that go. :) 

What's so wrong about thoughts when they are almost 90% of the existential perception?   

Same mechanisms at play. I didn’t say anything was wrong. This initially likely seems semantical, what’s being said now. Notice it is not, by letting the thought you “grabbed onto”, disappear. Side note - thought is not perception. Thought is 0% perception. Also, there is no “existential perception”. That is only thoughts - about - “existential perception”. There is no such “thing”. 

Do you think it is even possible to stop thoughts forever?

Thought is not a separate thing. “Stopped” & “forever” are the content of thoughts. (Reminder, thought is an appearance).

No offense, but that approach is perpetual suffering. (To even consider thought should be stopped.)

From my observations thoughts cannot be stopped because there is no thinker of thoughts.. They just arise at auto pilot. 

Yes...but look how easily (again no offense, intention is less suffering) you slipped into the opposite, that there is an individual “thinker”.....

And if one manages to actually stop thinking permanently he will be no longer functional and will either die or end up in insane asylum. 

...and remember....”there is no thinker of thoughts”.      Btw....or.....he would just do everything he wants to. 

Ofcourse these are all just thoughts so all you have to do is to just dismiss them as mere  thoughts as if that has anything to do with the shitty filled with suffering reality that we all are experiencing. 

You. Not “we all”. Just, “you” - “the thinker”.

Again, no offense. “We’re” just pretending “we” are talking about a subject here. :) 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

18 minutes ago, Someone here said:

In any case it is still suffering and everyone experiences it and will continue to experience it in one way or another as long as they are in this world that we share

Sure. So what?

20 minutes ago, Someone here said:

Honesty I don't understand what you are trying to say here. 

Simply wondering aloud about why one would use thought-stopping cliches and so forth, not arguing with you.

@Nahm as expected.. Everything is just thoughts that one should let go off. .

. Your entire post is nothing but a bunch of thoughts as well if you haven't noticed.  

No offense lol... But we seem to live in a totally different reality.. I get where you're coming from but I don't see anything of usefulness coming out of your approach.. Maybe if someone wants to die or kill their sense of reality they should go to you.. But not if they want to get rid of suffering.. Unless if you equate the two.. But I don't think so..since again you are still alive and functional.. So you don't walk your own talk. 

Side note : Also what makes it hard to respond to you is the overuse of "" and stressing on words.. Maybe you think that makes your message clearer but it only make it more confusing. 

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

5 minutes ago, commie said:

Sure. So what?

So give me a break with the "everything is love" thing. 

-Osho

@Someone here I give him the permission to give you a break.

That's not my thing so I can hardly give you a break. I don't understand why "everything is love" would imply there's no suffering or vice versa, that's all.

Let's not turn this into a complex issue, there are two types of suffering correct?

Physical and psychological!!

If you are identified with the physical body that is experiencing pain, the identification with that body will lead to suffering... as in my body is experiencing the pain and is making me suffer.

If you are identified with the psyche's feelings, thoughts and emotions, that identification will lead to suffering... as in out of my psyche arises painful thoughts emotions and memories which are making me suffer.

See the actual physical pain and and negative thoughts are not the issue.... it's the identification as my pain which leads to the prolonged suffering experience.

Without someone taking ownership there is just feelings thoughts emotions arising for No One.

The sufferer is removed from the equation hence the term liberation.

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

3 minutes ago, VeganAwake said:

See the actual physical pain and and negative thoughts are not the issue.... it's the identification as my pain which leads to the prolonged suffering experience. 

Why do you think this identification is there?  And is it possible to "completely" stop identifying with it and remain functional in the relative world?  Who is controlling that?  Isn't the identification itself an another appearance arising with no one in charge of it? 

-Osho

7 minutes ago, VeganAwake said:

Let's not turn this into a complex issue, there are two types of suffering correct?

Physical and psychological!!

If you are identified with the physical body that is experiencing pain, the identification with that body will lead to suffering... as in my body is experiencing the pain and is making me suffer.

If you are identified with the psyche's feelings, thoughts and emotions, that identification will lead to suffering... as in out of my psyche arises painful thoughts emotions and memories which are making me suffer.

Emotions are pretty physical! You got a strange dualism going on there.

I personally prefer 'what is' instead of 'love' or 'god', because those  terms are confusing to most people when spoken about the Absolute. Ofc it all becomes clear once you're awaken. There is so much conditioned association with those terms, however. But they're just lables for 'what is'. You could call it anything for that matter. How about 'cantaulope'? :D

3 minutes ago, Natasha said:

I personally prefer 'what is' instead of 'love' or 'god', because those  terms are confusing to most people when spoken about the Absolute. Ofc it all becomes clear once you're awaken. There is so much conditioned association with those terms, however. But they're just lables for 'what is'. You could call it anything for that matter. How about 'cantaulope'? :D

God is acceptable, in fact I think it's accurate.

But love? Please.

26 minutes ago, Nahm said:

@Someone here

Nice! Getting warmer...

freedom.gif?w=469&h=211

Gosh, it's just made my day! 

Interesting to read how you try to point to it when talking with others.

Instead of being the one, who asks you those question over and over again. I mean looking at it from the reader's pov.

Because it is precisely what my ego does when I'm in session with you. Being so resilient and not wanting to follow the feeling. This is so funny. Funny to look it at objectively. You really cant  explain it with words when ones mind has already being set or having an expectation.

No wonder why people, including myself, sometimes can not grasp it and we start being emotional and cling to the wordsxD. This is so funnyxD. Thought asks, thought answers. xDxDxD

Love you so much....

Thanks for everything you're doing.

You really are the Pinnacle!

Edited by Galyna

"All that we know is limited, something we don't - is infinite"

@Natasha your awakening is not complete then jk lol :D

-Osho

9 minutes ago, Natasha said:

I was just having cantaloupe btw lol