Leo Gura

Questions About Love

88 posts in this topic

I'm gathering questions about Love for an FAQ video.

Post your questions here. Make your question clear and specific. Think it through before posting.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

What can be the purest form of love? Self love? 

I chose to no longer be a member of this forum.

Does Love realization differ in quality from No-Self realization, or is it just a matter of the interpretation?

What I mean is after having awakened to Love, do you looking back on your previous breakthroughs see that they always have been about Love and are the same as the new ones or some new quality has appeared that hasn't been present before?

If you have never heard, feel and learn about love , how can you recognize it? Additionally, even if ego dissolves how can you know that you have become love?  

Note: answer is shouldn’t be that every happening or everything is love. So love is nothing. And this title should be what is NOTHING.

Edited by James123

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

My question is what are some real world examples of love in a high form ?

What do different forms of love have in common at a fundamental level?

What internal resistances must one overcome to transcend Love, assuming one has already achieved this vibrational frequency, in order to reach higher levels of consciousness? 

Look into the divine love, which you can learn about on truthforallpeople.com, and state your views on this, or whatever comes to mind.

How do I realize the Love in effect in the middle of a difficult time such as when I lose a parent, become homeless, have a really bad fight with a parent, loose a limb, or during long periods of physical pain such as while trying to pass a kidney stone or having a severe stomach pain ?

Can I do so without an 'awakening to Love' ? Can 'rationalizing into Love' in my mind help me here ? Like while in the middle of a stomach pain I'm contemplating how this is a manifestion of Love or something like that. 

Edited by Kross

Why do people misunderstand Absolute Love?

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

What is the difference between egoic love and unconditional love?

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

On 7/21/2020 Leo Gura Said:

You can be conscious and loving and still form distinctions. You can be even better at forming distinctions than you currently are.

On 7/21/2020 Leo Gura Said:

Absolute Love is simply the realization that there is literally no difference between any two things.

So if differences do not exist then how can distinctions be made ?

What is there to learn about Love except for what I already know: Love is the only thing there is?

can you get love from someone. Is that a worthwhile pursuit? or only give love? or neither?

@Nak Khid Don't derail the thread lol. Wait for the video, you obviously need it xD

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

Can you really love a person who has hurt you or are people simply faking it, is it possible to love an evil person and what is the purpose of loving an evil person, are we trying to change the evil person to good through our love or simply accepting their evil nature. 

The real conflict in these questions is that how can you love both the victim and the perpetrator/evil at the same time. (Because in my opinion) , isn't showing love to the perpetrator actually insulting or downplaying the victim or lessening the empathy towards them. How can a victim and perpetrator be loved equally at the same time since one is responsible for the other's suffering which should create a natural instinct of outrage against the perpetrator in the EMPATH. 

Is showing love to the perpetrator in a way diminishing the suffering of a victim and if you think it's not, then why not. 

Thanks. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

If love is about fully accepting and embracing everything that is, including hate, why stop hitler, why try to "make the world a better place", etc. 

The other question is, 

Is it okay to justify hate like right wingers do especially when they talk about race, are they justified in showing Nationalistic love/sentiment or are they deluded in their beliefs that other races are a threat, also what needs to be done to change this situation, how can love be created in their hearts? Or will it be dangerous to their primal interests if such love exists. 

Thanks

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

57 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

Can you really love a person who has hurt you or are people simply faking it, is it possible to love an evil person and what is the purpose of loving an evil person, are we trying to change the evil person to good through our love or simply accepting their evil nature. 

There are videos where people have forgiven and even hugged people that killed one of their family members

Matthew 5:43 Ye have heard that it hath been said, Thou shalt love thy neighbour, and hate thine enemy.
But I say unto you, 
44: Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;”

Edited by Nak Khid