Red-White-Light

Solipsism is True!

664 posts in this topic

5 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

Hence why language breaks down.  However there is pure Nothingness or pure Infinity and then you have a finite piece of nothing or aka something.   When the finite dissolves there is only the Absolute.  As the Absolute you can and will have Absolute realizations - but they are not bound by finite thought - or time or space - or knowing.  Knowing colllapses into Being and the two are One.  

I know you have had realizations as the Absolute - or you would be taking all of this as belief.

Nothingness is right here. There is life happening only with “words”. After the realization I understood that it is really hard to overcome from language. Because if i dont think now, i am in state of nothingness. Do you know how it feels? It feels like you are sleeping but awake, thats why nothing is happening. Or you are nothing thats why you are happening as nothing. But when you are nothing you cant know something, thats why you are not aware either. I really cant explain. I did my best ❤️ but it is so clear that i can see the world, shamadi, Mahasamadhi, zen, enlightenment, life, earth are only exist with thoughts, when thoughts are gone you are nothing, and nothing is happening here, which is being directly in the moment. Thoughts creates dualities even love or aka god. They are states that includes god (love) because god is still different than something. Only nothing could be complete.

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

4 minutes ago, James123 said:

Nothingness is right here. There is life happening only with “words”. After the realization I understood that it is really hard to overcome from language. Because if i dont think now, i am in state of nothingness. Do you know how it feels? It feels like you are sleeping but awake, thats why nothing is happening. Or you are nothing thats why you are happening as nothing. But when you are nothing you cant know something, thats why you are not aware either. I really cant explain. I did my best ❤️ but it is so clear that i can see the world, shamadi, Mahasamadhi, zen, enlightenment, life, earth are only exist with thoughts, when thoughts are gone you are nothing, and nothing is happening here, which is being directly in the moment. Thoughts creates dualities even love or aka god. They are states that includes god (love) because god is still different than something. Only nothing could be complete.

Yes - you ARE the moment.  And being directly conscious that you are the moment IS Being the Moment! And that is Infinite Love.  When knowing and Being become One!   Love isn't a thought - it is pure Being!  

And to grasp this is to ungrasp it!

Tada....heheh

Oh wait i think Solipism was the topic. 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

7 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

Oh wait i think Solipism was the topic. 

:) ❤️. Solipism was the topic, and it is not true :) because there is no you to be alone. Because you are nothing :) much loveee

Just now, ivankiss said:

200.gif

Hahah - one great actor :)

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

26 minutes ago, James123 said:

Yeah ya got it ?

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

22 minutes ago, VeganAwake said:

Yeah ya got it ?

Additionally, if you want to be god in state of nothingness, you can say all is me (pick up some words from duality, which makes world is existed agian) and the moment turns out to be love inevitably (because whatever you see, hear and taste is you). This is love of god The unconditional one, and you can be the moment as love :) much loveeeeeeeee 

Edited by James123

@Someone here God’s will is wiling the physical universe with laws in the room you are in now as an ego. You’re not going to be able to make money magically appear on the table. The fact that the table appears is the miracle you’re missing. You are God willing that table into existence. You aren’t a homosapien with superpowers. You’re a superpower being a homosapien.

Just now, Red-White-Light said:

@Someone here God’s will is wiling the physical universe with laws in the room you are in now as an ego. You’re not going to be able to make money magically appear on the table. The fact that the table appears is the miracle you’re missing. You are God willing that table into existence. You aren’t a homosapien with superpowers. You’re a superpower being a homosapien.

Me?  I thought it was you?   There is one God and seperate egos? Or one God and one ego?   If you say I exist independently from your imagination then your thread debunked. If you say I don't then you are talking to nobody right now. Stop it and go do something productive. God! 

3 hours ago, Nak Khid said:

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

1 hour ago, James123 said:

Solipism was the topic, and it is not true :) because there is no you to be alone. 

38 minutes ago, James123 said:

Additionally, if you want to be god in state of nothingness, you can say all is me (pick up some words from duality, which makes world is existed agian) and the moment turns out to be love inevitably (because whatever you see, hear and taste is you). This is love of god The unconditional one, and you can be the moment as love :) much loveeeeeeeee 

Come on , you say there is no you then refer to you 

you're busted 

@Nak Khid i am the moment, ehich is everything  :) ego is the body, words or duality  :) 

Edited by James123

@Someone here You don’t understand Solipsism. You are not me. There is no me, there is no you. There is only God.

15 minutes ago, Someone here said:

Me?  I thought it was you?   There is one God and seperate egos? Or one God and one ego?   If you say I exist independently from your imagination then your thread debunked. If you say I don't then you are talking to nobody right now. Stop it and go do something productive. God! 

3 minutes ago, Red-White-Light said:

You don’t understand Solipsism. You are not me. There is no me, there is no you. There is only God.

29 minutes ago, Red-White-Light said:

4 hours ago, Nak Khid said:

tenor.gif

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

13 hours ago, Inliytened1 said:

Ok..i was just saying that form is formlessness.  So a finite form - or something, for example - such as the idea of your finite self and finite mind - is still nothing.   It is an imaginary section of nothing.  If you had a 3 dimensional drawing you would be like a section of negative space hehe (i believe Leo talks about it in his what is perception episode 

When I'm referring to self, I'm referring to the Higher/Universal/Divine Self which also includes this body and everything (even your EGO).

Because you cannot love your body, every-body, every-thing without recognizing that you have a body that encapsulates everything (microcosm & macrocosm are the same).

Screenshot 2020-06-30 at 09.26.43.png

Thus, love your body and you will love everybody, everything and every cell ♥

Edited by Member

On 30/06/2020 at 9:16 PM, Red-White-Light said:

At the higher levels of consciousness you start to realise how you are willing everything as God.

The chair, the cat, the mirror, the self that is seen in the mirror, your hands etc. 

The external reality doesn’t truly exist, you are existing the room you’re in.

Because you are the creator during every moment of creation, you are alone.

Hahaha not quite.

Solipsism deludes itself presupposing there is one self which creates all others apparent self’s. This is illusory as there is no self’s in which to create. All that exists is one consciousness from which the illusion of a self is reflected through the activity of mind.

Ultimately, no self = no solipsism = the fabric of reality.

Solipsism is no more real than your belief in the tooth fair, which is simply an imaginary thought.

Edited by Jacobsrw

Santa Claus is True! ?

Now what? 

You are every thing, every one - L O V E

What a dream, what a joke, love it   :x

16 hours ago, Red-White-Light said:

God’s will is wiling the physical universe with laws in the room you are in now as an ego. You’re not going to be able to make money magically appear on the table. The fact that the table appears is the miracle you’re missing. You are God willing that table into existence. You aren’t a homosapien with superpowers. You’re a superpower being a homosapien.

If you’re alone, creating this, as you said in your op...why not just will the money into existence, like the table?

Anything preventing this?

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

1 hour ago, Nahm said:

If you’re alone, creating this, as you said in your op...why not just will the money into existence, like the table?

Anything preventing this?

Right now you are not conscious that you are doing it.  That is what allows you to be a self and exist/enjoy the dream which is duality.  As infinite Consciousness you are, but the trade off is at that point you are selfless and unconditional love so there are no selfish desires.  

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.