Red-White-Light

Solipsism is True!

664 posts in this topic

6 minutes ago, justfortoday said:

Look into someone's eyes. What you "see" as the light reflecting on their eyes is actually the projection itself. That's what they see, reversed.

It's also what projects you as nothing.

Because you are nothing.

It's a one dimensional transcendental eye.

And I hate to break it to you but...

YOU ARE ALL ALONE. PERIOD. 

Other people are "you" but only you have consciousness when YOU are experiencing it. Only this moment exists.

Other people are you experiencing that life but not concurrent to this one. 

You are God and you are jumping into this pool of reality for eternity.

Everyone is just a character.

This convo itself is just me talking to myself.

OK so why you don't tell that to yourself?  Because that means it is YOU  who are alone not "us" or whoever you imagine that you are talking to in this forum.  You see how silly this is?  When you came and tell me that I'm all alone.. If that's  true then it's YOU who are alone you Einstein.   Just the very fact that you are talking to others on this forum means that you believe that there is other POVs as real as yours. If not you wouldn't be talking to projections of your own mind.  That would be like talking to a chair. 

Edited by Someone here

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

1 minute ago, Galyna said:

@justfortoday where is the meditation practice that you promised to send me, huh? forgot?

I did forget, my bad! I will DM you. 

@Galyna @Someone here

For example, the three of us are having an online conversation.

What is actually happening is that the "space" is moving our three bodies like puppets to write this forum thread.

It's universal intelligence manifesting as 3 POVs.

But only 1 non-concurrent instance of consciousness exists at once.

God literally lives each life individually. It happens outside of time, it's an infinity pool.

@justfortoday No rush, we're all busy. ;) send me a simple one pls for 20 minutes, I am going to do it as soon as I wake up. 

"All that we know is limited, something we don't - is infinite"

@justfortoday You can’t move the background. Space happens in the foreground. Movements occurs in the foreground. You are the background.

Edited by Red-White-Light

14 hours ago, Someone here said:

OK so why you don't tell that to yourself?  Because that means YOU are alone not "us"

Precisely and I'm going to answer this straight up.  

so - now that you know that - are you going to descend into madness?  Because i would.

I know this Absolutely.  But i also live in the dream or illusion.  Here i take or in other words - shift - to my small perspective which is conscious that there are others.  Because that is the level of consciousness that my small self is at.  Do you see now how reality is Absolutely relative?  We arent kidding about that.  Really take that seriously

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@justfortoday No rush, we're all busy. ;) send me a simple one pls for 20 minutes, I am going to do it as soon as I wake up. 

No problem, but.... I just wanna make sure I drive this point home.

Look at your hand. Move it.

That is not "you" moving your hand. That is the universe, the space around you, using you like a puppet. That is what moves your body and gives you the illusion of life.

The space is what is actually awake, not you. You are just a POV.

BUT also God because only one POV can exist at once.

1 minute ago, Red-White-Light said:

@justfortoday You can’t move the background. Space happens in the foreground. Movements occurs in the foreground.

Nothing is moving, its like a projection with a "pin" in the middle of it, and you are that pin.

That is what your visual field is. If you are driving, you see the scenery come toward you as your car "drives" through reality.

Nothing is moving, it's *YOU* zooming in an axis into reality AS god. You are like a 360degree camera positioned anywhere and everywhere and you are the screen in which all of this happens. The container for all the experience you are having.

Only 1 experience exists right now. 

2 minutes ago, justfortoday said:

@Galyna @Someone here

For example, the three of us are having an online conversation.

What is actually happening is that the "space" is moving our three bodies like puppets to write this forum thread.

It's universal intelligence manifesting as 3 POVs.

But only 1 non-concurrent instance of consciousness exists at once.

God literally lives each life individually. It happens outside of time, it's an infinity pool.

Yes, I remember you've told me this already :)

Thanks for trying to help us.

Remember you told me that consciousness plays only one POV at a time? 

10 minutes ago, justfortoday said:
3 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

Precisely and I'm going to answer this straight up.  Leo hasn't yet so i will  Because thats the case.

so - now that you know that - are you going to descend into madness?  Because i would.

I know this Absolutely.  But i also live in the dream or illusion.  Here i take my small perspective which is conscious that there are others.  Because that is the level of consciousness that my small self is at.  Do you see now how reality is Absolutely relative?  We arent kidding about that.  Really take that seriously

The most important point here is for any POV that exists there is only his/her POV.. You cannot escape this. You just can't. Any thing you think about God dreaming separate minds simultaneously is just something that is occurring inside YOUR POV and It can't be anything else other than that. 

-Osho

Yes, I remember you've told me this already :)

Thanks for trying to help us.

Remember you told me that consciousness plays only one POV at a time? 

There are an infinite number of POVs

There is only 1 POV being experienced by God at once.

The infinite number of POVs is because what you are is an omnipresent entity. Space itself.

If you can meditate your way to this state of omniprescence, your reality will go meta and you will see your visual field "pop out".

12 minutes ago, Galyna said:

@James123  James, what is your take on it? Like really? Are there other POVs or not? 

You are here as nothing, therefore no one is here. 

13 minutes ago, Galyna said:

I saw that you have posted the other day that you had some mystical experience. So as far as I can judge there is only one "thing" I get this, ok. There is only one present moment, okay. Here is what I still do not understand, if this "thing" looks through different masks (illusory beings) how can it look through them simultaneously?

It is right in front of you. You cant realize it. Because giving so much meaning of the life, trees, chair, tv your family, vs. makes you blind. So, the words that you put meaning of it makes you stop realizing it. Any words don’t represent it. It is unkowing or not knowing. So if you dont know anything (which is not thinking) you will realize in the moment.

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

@justfortoday You can’t even prove anyone else’s conscious awareness, because if You took Solipsism seriously, you’d realise that you have created the person who talks to you. It would be like taking to a puppet.

C00C7937-56D7-4C90-9A10-9F76A7D02E32.jpeg

Wouldn't the dream analogy be most accurate? An infinite imagined dream.A mind so smart it gets lost in itself forever. Manifesting as everything and everyone possible, talking to itself unaware it is doing so,it has forgotten it is this mind. It never truly wakes up too. Its nothingness so it keeps dreaming. Nowhere to go,nothing to do.

@Galyna

You are space, and space is flat. Dimensionless. All one thing.

spaceyou.jpg

Edited by justfortoday

6 minutes ago, justfortoday said:

There is only 1 POV being experienced by God at once.

Hey, I do respect your opinion a lot, so pls do not take my further words offensive OK?:)

So, I kinda have a problem with this, because if time does not exist how is it even possible to switch between POVs? there is no time and there is no motion, how change is possible?

@justfortoday

20 minutes ago, justfortoday said:

Actually, I am proposing a bridge between solipsism and classic nonduality, and you're completely missing my point.

There is no bridge between solipsism and anything. 

If you understand what solipsism is. There is no such thing as God or seperate minds or infinite POVs that are being imagined simultaneously(according to solipsism) .. Because all these are just your fantasizing.  Solipsism says YOU.. That guy who is reading these exact words right fucking now are literally the only focal point of awareness that exists. Period.  Do you agree with that? 

-Osho

8 minutes ago, James123 said:

You are here as nothing, therefore no one is here. 

Sounds like Nahm :) 

9 minutes ago, James123 said:

So if you dont know anything (which is not thinking) you will realize in the moment.

This is exactly what he would say to me! 

Hey, I do respect your opinion a lot, so pls do not take my further words offensive OK?:)

So, I kinda have a problem with this, because if time does not exist how is it even possible to switch between POVs? there is no time and there is no motion, how change is possible?

Time exists as a construct inside the VR-like reality we're in.

It's like a rule inside a video game that all characters have yellow hair.

But you as the video game player can play different characters. 

Time does not exist, so you created a whole reality to retrofit its existence to that concept.