Red-White-Light

Solipsism is True!

664 posts in this topic

Sometimes when you get down to the brass tacks of it and sort through the wheat and the chaff you recognize what was being longed for was never missing.

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

4 hours ago, Red-White-Light said:

At the higher levels of consciousness you start to realise how you are willing everything as God.

The chair, the cat, the mirror, the self that is seen in the mirror, your hands etc. 

The external reality doesn’t truly exist, you are existing the room you’re in.

Because you are the creator during every moment of creation, you are alone.

that is a child like philosophy. It's like if you put a young baby's toy  toy under a pillow. 
They think the toy no longer exists.  If you do that as an adult it leads to narcissism 

Lol, you are deluded. You’re like a video game character saying he created the entire game... while in reality there is only the game playing all characters and objects at once. Also you are speaking as if there is a separate ‘you’ to create all this. Of course it becomes solipsism at the most existential levels because there is only God. However thats not really solipsism because it doesnt divide you from the world. All is God equally so. Its not like you are God the projector and we are all God the world. And if you truly think solipsism is true go do some gruesome fantasy you have irl, but dont spread bullshit online. Solipsism is a selfish joke.

Elevators of my mind,

Up and down a million times

Loving you.

10 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

Solipsism is trap doesn't feel good does it? 

@zeroISinfinity talking about the infinite one self?  You haven't realized yet that nonduality =solipsism?   If you assert the existence of any "others" in any literal sense then it's duality.   Or explain how can it be nonduality and there is seperate individual awarenesses? 

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

17 minutes ago, DaHonorableCourt said:

Lol, you are deluded. You’re like a video game character saying he created the entire game... while in reality there is only the game playing all characters and objects at once. Also you are speaking as if there is a separate ‘you’ to create all this. Of course it becomes solipsism at the most existential levels because there is only God. However thats not really solipsism because it doesnt divide you from the world. All is God equally so. Its not like you are God the projector and we are all God the world. And if you truly think solipsism is true go do some gruesome fantasy you have irl, but dont spread bullshit online. Solipsism is a selfish joke.

what is your opinion of this idea:

The only thing that exists is consciousness 

and consciousness is the totality of the consciousness of all conscious beings 

nothing material exists, it is all imagined by the totality of consciousness

2 minutes ago, Johnny5 said:

Did you change your mind?

OK seriously.. What in the world is "my mind"?  I do not own a mind. The mind owns what is called "me". And it changes itself every moment obviously. 

-Osho

22 minutes ago, Someone here said:

@zeroISinfinity talking about the infinite one self?  You haven't realized yet that nonduality =solipsism?   If you assert the existence of any "others" in any literal sense then it's duality.   Or explain how can it be nonduality and there is seperate individual awarenesses? 

Actual awakening not philosophy. That's what you get when mind tries to conceptualize it. 

You get ?, solipsism and what not. 

But noone wants to do actual practises to reach actual awakening. 

Teaching this stuff is quite impossible. It's like trying to explain unexplainable. 

You have to become to know it. Later you will kill yourself off to be it. 

What you really are is Source of Infinite Conciousness. Source is ❤️ not your ?(you actually don't have it). 

It's a thing with no limits. You are  Source of all Creation and you are IT. 

God is not separated from his own creation in any way. There is no distance time space etc in Absolute sense. 

Prepare for mindfucks with this thing. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

We are all same ❤️. We are all that ❤️. There is only 1 ❤️. 

So mindbending. Conceptually you can never explain it. 

Practises less talk and you will become what you really are as God. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

Since everything that exists and will exist is Infinite Love, Infinite Goodness etc. and it is fully you. You will be given Absolute power to Create any Dream you want. But you will be all alone as God. As Absolute. 

That is reward your devil gets with this work. 

That's what your life was all about, Realizing Truth. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

1 minute ago, Johnny5 said:

I better warn my devil...

...or maybe not B|

Just love the Devil to death, that'll kill 'em 

Serious stuff not like field trip, happy little camper type of thing. 

With this work you will actually become God and everything that God actually is. 

Not a game at all. 

2 hours ago, Someone here said:

I do not own a mind. The mind owns what is called "me"

Come on, serial killers use that excuse

Edited by Nak Khid

3 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

Serious stuff not like field trip, happy little camper type of thing. 

With this work you will actually become God and everything that God actually is. 

Not a game at all. 

yes, the happy little camper stage,

orange impersonating green and above 

8 minutes ago, Nak Khid said:

Come on, serial killers always try to use that excuse

That's a separate issue for another day. If what was said there was false please clarify to me how is that?. 

-Osho

5 hours ago, Red-White-Light said:

At the higher levels of consciousness you start to realise how you are willing everything as God.

Highest level of consciousness, you are nothing. Being everything is still duality, you are still aware of body thoughts, the meaning of words vs. 

5 hours ago, Red-White-Light said:

Because you are the creator during every moment of creation, you are alone

This is not the highest level of consciousness, and still stuck in duality. Because the one that is creator, is nothing. Word god is still something, thats why never represent the truth. Anything doesn’t represent nothing. But nothing represents anything. Ao from higher consciousness level you can never be alone, because you are nothing, neither exist nor non exist. Being exist or not exist is being still aware of the thoughts, which are illusion, duality.

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

@James123 What is nothing? 

What mind beleives what nothing is, is not really nothing. 

Highest level of Conciousness you are alone. Yes.