Red-White-Light

Solipsism is True!

664 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

Huh?  I said Solipsism doesn't go far enough

Are you saying there is only your finite mind?

17 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

Look l already asked you three times but you kept ignoring the question or trying to make it so complicated when it's actually so simple.    Lock yourself in an empty black room and become aware and alert.. Now you have that pov.. The question is there anything that exists in reality other than that awareness of the empty black room right now?  Yes or no?  .  I expect a straightforward answer because it's a straightforward question. 

Edited by Someone here

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

@Someone here Take the LSD already, I bet you will post here a report first, then shortly after that you will post a topic " go ahead ask me anything...." LMAOxD

"All that we know is limited, something we don't - is infinite"

1 minute ago, Someone here said:

Look l already asked you three times but you kept ignoring the question or trying to make it so complicated when it's actually so simple.    Lock yourself in an empty black room and become aware and alert.. Now you have that pov.. The question is there anything that exists in reality other than that awareness of the empty black room right now?  Yes or no?  .  I expect a straightforward answer because it's a straightforward question. 

What you are missing is that you can access different states of consciousness.  Those other states when you are not accessing them are concept.  But when you are the Godhead that is what you are.   Solipsism states that there are no other states of conscioisness.  We arent talking time we are talking change.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

5 minutes ago, Galyna said:

@Someone here Take the LSD already, I bet you will post here a report first, then shortly after that you will post a topic " go ahead ask me anything...." LMAOxD

LOL I don't do drugs. 

-Osho

2 minutes ago, Someone here said:

@Inliytened1 @Inliytened1 and what does that have to do with my question?. 

Is there anything happening outside of you? No.  I already stated that multiple times and you and i have discussed it prior

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@Someone here Me neither. Never did my all entire life, but aren't we suppose to be an open-minded here? 

3 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

Is there anything happening outside of you? No.  I already stated that multiple times and you and i have discussed it prior

Omg lol.. Dude and that's what solipsism is. So why the rage against our solipsist friend in this thread? 

-Osho

2 minutes ago, Someone here said:

Omg lol.. Dude and that's what solipsism is. So why the rage against our solipsist friend in this thread? 

Dude you are lost in this convo.  Go have a cigar.  I will.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Just now, Inliytened1 said:

Dude you are lost in this convo.

No I'm not. I'm asking straight binary questions and you are the one who gives sneaky non straight answers.   It's ok to each his own.  I didn't expect to find a clear answer from you anyways.  Thanks btw. 

-Osho

6 minutes ago, Galyna said:

@Someone here Me neither. Never did my all entire life, but aren't we suppose to be an open-minded here? 

51 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

6 minutes ago, Someone here said:

So, am I alone or not? Or both?

2 minutes ago, An young being said:

So, am I alone or not? Or both?

Do the work.  Do not take anything on as a belief.   This is a lounge to converse after hours of solo work.  :)

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@An young being You’re not alone, there are other people, but the fundamental structure of reality is made of a single subjective will that is creating all present moment experience with its infinite intelligence.

7 minutes ago, Johnny5 said:

And to compare notes.

:)

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

5 minutes ago, Red-White-Light said:

@An young being You’re not alone, there are other people, but the fundamental structure of reality is made of a single subjective will that is creating all present moment experience with its infinite intelligence.

Infinite Singularity, nothingness. 

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

@James123  James, what is your take on it? Like really? Are there other POVs or not? 

I saw that you have posted the other day that you had some mystical experience. So as far as I can judge there is only one "thing" I get this, ok. There is only one present moment, okay. Here is what I still do not understand, if this "thing" looks through different masks (illusory beings) how can it look through them simultaneously? 

Edited by Galyna

Look into someone's eyes. What you "see" as the light reflecting on their eyes is actually the projection itself. That's what they see, reversed.

It's also what projects you as nothing.

Because you are nothing.

It's a one dimensional transcendental eye.

And I hate to break it to you but...

YOU ARE ALL ALONE. PERIOD. 

Other people are "you" but only you have consciousness when YOU are experiencing it. Only this moment exists.

Other people are you experiencing that life but not concurrent to this one. 

You are God and you are jumping into this pool of reality for eternity.

Everyone is just a character.

This convo itself is just me talking to myself.

2 minutes ago, Galyna said:

@James123  James, what is your take on it? Like really? Are there other POVs or not? 

I saw that you have posted the other day that you had some mystical experience. So as far as I can judge there is only one "thing" I get this, ok. There is only one present moment, okay. Here is what I still do not understand, if this "thing" looks through different masks (illusory beings) how can it look through them simultaneously? 

Hi @Galyna

It's not you that is awake and conscious.

It's the SPACE that is around you.

You never have moved in your entire life, your consciousness zooms in and out of reality to create the illusion of movement.

You get it now?

It's the space that is moving your body like a marionette.

The space is moving you, and everybody else inside of the universe at the same time. 

THAT is what is awake, not your body.

But the voice inside your head that can think, THAT is the tranascendental "I" which only one instance exists.

@justfortoday where is the meditation practice that you promised to send me, huh? forgot?xD

Edited by Galyna

2 minutes ago, justfortoday said:

Look into someone's eyes. What you

Other people are you experiencing that life but not concurrent to this one. 

This is it.  But others are imaginary from your perspective.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.