Red-White-Light

Solipsism is True!

664 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, Someone here said:

@justfortoday

There is no bridge between solipsism and anything. 

If you understand what solipsism is. There is no such thing as God or seperate minds or infinite POVs that are being imagined simultaneously(according to solipsism) .. Because all these are just your fantasizing.  Solipsism says YOU.. That guy who is reading these exact words right fucking now are literally the only focal point of awareness that exists. Period.  Do you agree with that? 

I 100% agree with that.

"Right now" I am the only focal POV that exists. 

Reality already happened, you're just watching the replays buddy. Reality happened in all possible ways at once. You are just jumping into this pool as God reliving each moment.

Only I exist right now, but so do you, that is the bridge I am proposing, and I'd love to tell you more about it if you would open your mind to it.

10 minutes ago, justfortoday said:

@Galyna

You are space, and space is flat. Dimensionless. All one thing.

spaceyou.jpg

You are willing the POV as God. You can only see yourself through reflection or by looking at the body, which is just another arrising in the POV of consciousness.

Edited by Red-White-Light

6 minutes ago, justfortoday said:

I 100% agree with that.

Stop right there lol .. How do you make that jump?  From where did you get the following information(the paragraph down there) if thers is nothing but you right now?  How do you jump between these two paragraphs? 

Reality already happened, you're just watching the replays buddy. Reality happened in all possible ways at once. You are just jumping into this pool as God reliving each moment.

Only I exist right now, but so do you, that is the bridge I am proposing, and I'd love to tell you more about it if you would open your mind to it.

Edited by Someone here

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

3 minutes ago, justfortoday said:

I 100% agree with that.

This is gonna happen forever and ever,Over and over again...Isn't it. Deja vu?

3 minutes ago, Someone here said:

I've spoken ad naseum about this so I'll just let it die here.

Edited by justfortoday

1 minute ago, Bulgarianspirit said:

This is gonna happen forever and ever,Over and over again...Isn't it. Deja vu?

Truth is truth.

I am speaking about these topics because I've experienced it myself. 

Just now, justfortoday said:

I am proposing, that reality happened, in all possible ways, simultaneously, without any POVs, all at once.

That is infinity.

And you, are the ghost that is putting on a mask and living EACH and every POV contained in this pool of infinity.

Only you are awake, but what you "are" is the projection, the scene, the "space" that unifies the entire scene together.

So I am saying that your individual POV is the only one that consciousness is experiencing right this second.

When you die, the entire universe dies too, until God wants to play in this level of the game again.

And that is your life.

We're just characters - that is my bridge between solipsim and nonduality.

And......... How do you know? -_- answer that. 

Sorry you can't BS me. You Said YOU are literally the only POV that exists right now. And now you say "me" "I". What the fuck is me from your POV? Lol

If you (I mean you ok not God or anything else.. You the one who is reading this) are the only pov that exists then  anything you add is just your fantasy and nothing else.  

-Osho

27 minutes ago, Someone here said:

The most important point here is for any POV that exists there is only his/her POV.. You cannot escape this. You just can't. Any thing you think about God dreaming separate minds simultaneously is just something that is occurring inside YOUR POV and It can't be anything else other than that. 

If I may chime in here and just shed some light on the solipsism thing.  From what I've vaguely understood from a limited number of solipsism believers and from the definition in philosophy books to begin with is, solipsism is a position that believes that there are individuals and individual minds (which may argue have choice or autonomy) to begin with.  What I think Inliytened1, and it seems the quote you just sited from@justfortoday is saying, is that Oneness is having/dreaming/happening a multitude of perspectives simultaneously, one being whats talking/thinking/sharing/arguing from your end, and one thats doing the same from my end and Inliytened1 end and @justfortoday  end.

Edited by Mu_

@Someone here we hit the wall here, they won't tell us more informationxD, because honestly a month ago I told you that you can only go that far.

5-meo, my friend. I will go after youxD. Just do it. Drop all the notions, at least LSD. 

"All that we know is limited, something we don't - is infinite"

1 minute ago, Mu_ said:

If I may chime in hear and just shed some light on the solipsism thing.  From what I've vaguely understood from a limited number of solipsism believers and from the definition in philosophy books to begin with is, solipsism is a position that believes that there are individuals and individual minds (which may argue have choice or autonomy) to begin with.  What I think Inliytened1, and it seems the quote you just sited from@justfortoday is saying, is that Oneness is having/dreaming/happening a multitude of perspectives simultaneously, one being whats talking/thinking/sharing/arguing from your end, and one thats doing the same from my end and Inliytened1 end and @justfortoday  end.

Finally someone who fucking gets it.

@justfortoday Do not get mad with us, I am sorry that was not my intent. 

Edited by Galyna

"All that we know is limited, something we don't - is infinite"

On 6/30/2020 at 7:16 AM, Red-White-Light said:

At the higher levels of consciousness you start to realise how you are willing everything as God.

The chair, the cat, the mirror, the self that is seen in the mirror, your hands etc. 

The external reality doesn’t truly exist, you are existing the room you’re in.

Because you are the creator during every moment of creation, you are alone.

My friend, I agree with your original premise.

An olive branch.

And no one is trying to "BS" you.

4 minutes ago, Mu_ said:

If I may chime in here and just shed some light on the solipsism thing.  From what I've vaguely understood from a limited number of solipsism believers and from the definition in philosophy books to begin with is, solipsism is a position that believes that there are individuals and individual minds (which may argue have choice or autonomy) to begin with.  What I think Inliytened1, and it seems the quote you just sited from@justfortoday is saying, is that Oneness is having/dreaming/happening a multitude of perspectives simultaneously, one being whats talking/thinking/sharing/arguing from your end, and one thats doing the same from my end and Inliytened1 end and @justfortoday  end.

And how do you know that's true?  I don't have a problem with understanding this perspective.. I'm having a problem with how do you know that?  From your pov there is nothing but you (the small you okay Not the God you). 

-Osho

3 minutes ago, justfortoday said:

Finally someone who fucking gets it.

This is advanced stuff. This is not elementary stuff for the modern materialist. 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

3 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

This is advanced stuff. This is not elementary stuff for the modern materialist. 

Learning that quickly.

8 minutes ago, Someone here said:

And how do you know that's true?  I don't have a problem with understanding this perspective.. I'm having a problem with how do you know that?  From your pov there is nothing but you (the small you okay Not the God you). 

It's not a easy thing to answer honestly, but I don't want to leave you with a cope out feel or avoiding proof. 

Let me ask you a few things first if you don't mind sharing, perhaps it will get you closer to the answer your asking.

You say you don't have a problem with the perspective, but a problem with how do I or anyone know that? 

1.  Why is that?

2.  How do you know anything for that matter and/or what is it to know anything?

3.  Why do you assume there is a small you and not a God you?

Edited by Mu_

13 minutes ago, Galyna said:

@Someone here we hit the wall here, they won't tell us more informationxD, because honestly a month ago I told you that you can only go that far.

5-meo, my friend. I will go after youxD. Just do it. Drop all the notions, at least LSD. 

No I ain't.  What does plugging some hallucinogens have to do with this?   At least I won't be claiming contradictory nonsense so confidently when in fact I have no clue what I'm talking about thinking that reality is a video game or something lol. 

Edited by Someone here

-Osho

@justfortoday But I still don’t think you’re getting what I’m trying to convey. You’re taking about all these different POV’s occurring by egos at the same time, but these separate egos with brains don’t actually exist. There aren’t any brains in reality just conscious will. So when I argue Solipsism, you have literally no valid evidence against it, because if you consider my argument, you wouldn’t even be able to source other people’s consensus on their conscious POV because you made them.

Edited by Red-White-Light

1 minute ago, Red-White-Light said:

@justfortoday But I still don’t think you’re getting what I’m trying to convey. You’re taking about all these different POV’s occurring by egos at the same time, but these separate egos with brains don’t actually exist. There aren’t any brains in reality just conscious will. So when I argue Solipsism, you have literally no valid evidence against it, because if you consider my argument, you wouldn’t even be able to source other people’s consensus on the their consciousness POV because you made them.

You know what, that is a perfectly valid argument. 

My point, at its purest notion is that only my POV exists right now. In the future, after death, another POV will exist.

For eternity. One at a time.